What's new

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader

Cheap banter doesn't cost a dime , put your money where your mouth is and open the borders in IOK and Gujarat....see who wants to escape.
actually we don't have to...i am sure pakistanies will figure out many ways to escape.
upload_2014-4-19_22-3-47.jpeg

Indian Muslims are Indians, it is not our concern, Indians have to deal with their citizens. although if they want independence we could help them.
those who wanted independence are in pakistan and bangladesh and by the looks of it repenting too. as for kashmiri's you can very well help them - we can help them too by emigrating them if they want.

show me one Indian Muslim who wants to migrate to pureland when I can show you millions who want to escape from Pakistan.
I can post a dozen links from a zillion reason to escape India and how the Indians now are the largest number of illegals in US and elsewhere......but that's not the topic at hand.....

those who wanted independence are in pakistan and bangladesh and by the looks of it repenting too. as for kashmiri's you can very well help them - we can help them too by emigrating them if they want.

Repenting for not having to smell poo everywhere they go?

I am just hypothetically saying that if Muslims are told to get out of India then it is their right to carve out another homeland for themselves.

Repenting for not having to smell poo everywhere they go?

What is your obsession with Indians and poo?

I can post a dozen links from a zillion reason to escape India and how the Indians now are the largest number of illegals in US and elsewhere......but that's not the topic at hand.....

lol never knew Pakistan is the US.

your guys die in the thousands in rickety boats trying to immigrate to US, Canada and Australia too.

to Pakistan - please give me a link??? that would be first, please be my guest - show me one link where an Indian Muslim desires to go to Pakistan.

Recently the Kashmiri students who cheered for Pakistan during the cricket match threw Pakistan's invitation to come to Pakistan into your face refusing to come.

Indian Muslims are Indians, it is not our concern, Indians have to deal with their citizens. although if they want independence we could help them.

Help them with what?
Ur nuts?

I am just hypothetically saying that if Muslims are told to get out of India then it is their right to carve out another homeland for themselves.

What is your obsession with Indians and poo?

they don't have any individual place to carve out other than Kashmir.

DEOGARH/DUMKA (Jharkhand): Bihar's BJP leader Giriraj Singh has stirred up a controversy saying that those opposing the party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi would have to go to Pakistan after the Lok Sabha elections.

"Those opposing Narendra Modi are looking at Pakistan, and such people will have place in Pakistan and not in India," Singh told a poll meeting at Mohanpur Haat Maidan near the temple town Deogarh on Friday.

Attacking the Congress-led UPA government, Singh said, "The central government gives subsidy to those who export beef and not to those rearing cows."

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader - The Times of India

surprisingly in same place Deograh(one of biggest load Shiva temple) ........flower and other other stuff for morning 4am puja(fist prayer of lord shiva) came from Muslim family ...his name is Iqbal miya...... and it is not today......this tradition is more than 300 year old

6913701598_c1169d2e8c_z.jpg

2260178090_56f3ea0bbf.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom