What's new

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader

those who wanted independence are in pakistan and bangladesh and by the looks of it repenting too. as for kashmiri's you can very well help them - we can help them too by emigrating them if they want.

No Pakistani Muslim is running to India only Hindus.

These are your leaders telling them, I hate to think what the common man thinks.

Why Pakistan why not Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan or China for that matter, why has the name of Pakistan been used?.

Because the vitriol is targeted at a particular minority that some from that minority have shown a certain affiliation to Pakistan and hate for Hindu's (no hiding the fact there are a few). But the problem is, even if forced these traitors will not want to go to Pakistan right now.

No Pakistani Muslim is running to India only Hindus.

The Hindu's coming from Pakistan are Pakistani Hindu's....no?

Why do Indians think Pakistan will just let them toss whoever they want into Pakistan as if they run Pakistan's immigration laws or something. Delusional Indian leaders.

DEOGARH/DUMKA (Jharkhand): Bihar's BJP leader Giriraj Singh has stirred up a controversy saying that those opposing the party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi would have to go to Pakistan after the Lok Sabha elections.

"Those opposing Narendra Modi are looking at Pakistan, and such people will have place in Pakistan and not in India," Singh told a poll meeting at Mohanpur Haat Maidan near the temple town Deogarh on Friday.

Attacking the Congress-led UPA government, Singh said, "The central government gives subsidy to those who export beef and not to those rearing cows."

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader - The Times of India

When every one knows moodi is going to nuke Pakistan after election, than who... in his good mental health would like to go to Pakistan?

They are not the people who wanted partition.

???

funny that they waited for 67 long years to realize that - don't think those who did'nt want partition are even alive in their clan.

???

funny that they waited for 67 long years to realize that - don't think those who did'nt want partition are even alive in their clan.

They never wanted to separate they just didn't want to give up their lands is all. They played no part in Pakistan movement so saying they are regretting having separated is laughable.

When every one knows moodi is going to nuke Pakistan after election, than who... in his good mental health would like to go to Pakistan?

mario_facepalm_by_toadmushroom95-d5zzajr.jpg

do u guys think Sushma aunty or Grand paa Advani will give me lift ???

They never wanted to separate they just didn't want to give up their lands is all. They played no part in Pakistan movement so saying they are regretting have separated is laughable.

I figure that those who didn't want to separate are long gone after 67 years - most would be dead, the one's who are migrating out of Pakistan are surely born in today's Pakistan because they are much younger than 67 years - and what compelled to give up their "so called land" in Pakistan and queue up to come to India?.

No Ahmadi calls himself/herself a Qadiani. You are another butthurt troll using a proxy server.

I told him that earlier and he said it is like the word nigger others cannot use it but blacks can. :lol:

I figure that those who didn't want to separate are long gone after 67 years - most would be dead, the one's who are migrating out of Pakistan are surely born in today's Pakistan because they are much younger than 67 years - and what compelled to give up their "so called land" in Pakistan and queue up to come to India?.

You do not understand your own stupidity do you? You said they regret separating today when one Hindus in Pakistani never had anything to do with the separation and two by your own admission most who come over to India today weren't even born then.

Back
Top Bottom