What's new

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader

I oppose Modi.... Now come and throw me out of my country......

Our parties get votes by being friendly with Bharat. While complete opposite happen happen in India, BJP can be hindu nationalist without hating muslims.

Man, these Indian politicians have some BIG mouths. They keep just spouting nonsense after nonsense.

Grow up children.......:coffee:

Our parties get votes by being friendly with Bharat. While complete opposite happen happen in India, BJP can be hindu nationalist without hating muslims.

Go and actually watch the modi speeches on you tube.

And then we will talk

Cheap banter doesn't cost a dime , put your money where your mouth is and open the borders in IOK and Gujarat....see who wants to escape.

No thanks, we don't want to risk thousands of LET "freedom fighters" entering our country just to play your stupid game.

DEOGARH/DUMKA (Jharkhand): Bihar's BJP leader Giriraj Singh has stirred up a controversy saying that those opposing the party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi would have to go to Pakistan after the Lok Sabha elections.

"Those opposing Narendra Modi are looking at Pakistan, and such people will have place in Pakistan and not in India," Singh told a poll meeting at Mohanpur Haat Maidan near the temple town Deogarh on Friday.

Attacking the Congress-led UPA government, Singh said, "The central government gives subsidy to those who export beef and not to those rearing cows."

Those opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP leader - The Times of India

Windy bhai... we have our own share of ZH's.... Seriously math looo.... Hum bhi seriously nahin lethe unko...... aisa statements se eik hi fayada hotha hein.... Aap ko thread open karne ka mokka miltha hein.... bas aur kuch nahin..... Aur bhi mokke milenge May 16th thak....

Indian Muslims are Indians, it is not our concern, Indians have to deal with their citizens. although if they want independence we could help them.

Well am no punjabi and I haven't encountered any problems.

You are confused you are either a Muslim or a kadayani, a man who doesn't know that shouldn't really comment on others.
qadiyanis are muslims my friend

Looks like you are still KG student in saffron academy that's why still not aware of what you should say to score brownie without looking idiot.
abuses are the last resort of the defeated

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom