What's new

This Time We Break Pakistan into Four Pieces, BJP Leader Spews Against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WAJsal what the hell, man .. looks like PDF ttas are singling me out for the -ves

yesterday syedali gave me 4 in 2 minutes :tsk:

@WAJsal what the hell, man .. looks like PDF ttas are singling me out for the -ves

Negativity man. Please, take your complains to a designated thread for complains.

Negativity man. Please, take your complains to a designated thread for complains.
on this trollfest of a thread where posts like these get away but I get singled out for a post ?

plenty of Pakistanis are also in full troll mode here, I think you're being selective and unfair, I don't generally mind the -ves but they're really piling up for me, I fear I'll be perma'd from here one of these days.

wapas le lo yaar, compared to some of the others my post was nothing, read what I said in my first post in this thread too.

plenty of Pakistanis are also in full troll mode here, I think you're being selective and unfair, I don't generally mind the -ves but they're really piling up for me, I fear I'll be perma'd from here one of these days.
No one is singled out, mostly trolls get banned, be it Pakistani or Indian members, to be a little lenient on you, edit your post and i will remove it. Don't troll in future.
on this trollfest of a thread where posts like these get away but I get singled out for a post ?
His days are numbered, don't worry.
wapas le lo yaar, compared to some of the others my post was nothing, read what I said in my first post in this thread too.
It is against rules to justify it, i have given you an option. Don't compare with other posters, if they are doing bad doesn't give you the right to do the same.

+1/-24 rating. lol this must be the highest any one got.
Don't worry, now i direct ban will come if you continue trolling.

Have a nice evening.

No one is singled out, mostly trolls get banned, be it Pakistani or Indian members, to be a little lenient on you, edit your post and i will remove it. Don't troll in future.
done

Days after General Raheel Sharif warned against any threats to country, India’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy threatened to break Pakistan “into four pieces” while admitting India’s role in splitting Pakistan in 1971.

The BJP leader launched an offensive, going on a tirade against the Pakistani government and calling it “useless, lacking confidence and frustrated”.

“India is confident. We already ripped them into two last time; next time we will break them into four pieces.”

Swamy asserted that “India would never want to declare war against Pakistan,” saying if the latter desires war, India is ready for it.

Read: ‘Cold start or hot start’: We’re ready, says Gen Raheel

He went on to say that India had never declared war on anyone, “We have always been a country which has never gone to war with anybody, unless the war is forced on us,” he added.

Read: Army chief slams India’s ‘cowardly’ ceasefire violations

His comments came just days after army chief General Raheel Sharif’s strongly-worded statement, vowing Pakistan was ready to tackle any threat.

Addressing a ceremony in connection with the Defence Day on September 6, he had said, “Pakistan is capable of dealing with all kinds of internal and external threats, be it conventional or sub-conventional, cold start or hot start. We are ready.”
BJP leader spews vitriol against Pakistan, boasts about breaking it ‘into four pieces this time’ - The Express Tribune

"while admitting India’s role in splitting Pakistan in 1971"
India is a terrorist state, what else Indian need proves?

For Pakistanis and Chinese Yes ; But for rest of world NO .

Bhai , Near about everyone in the world knows India role and support to Bangladesh Libration movement .

For Pakistanis and Chinese Yes ; But for rest of world NO .

Bhai , Near about everyone in the world knows India role and support to Bangladesh Libration movement .
Yes but no one accepted it till Modi terrorist and his sarkar claim proudly and giving extra terror threats.

My reply to Swami

giphy.gif

Yes but no one accepted it till Modi terrorist and his sarkar claim proudly and giving extra terror threats.

Yupz one man terrorist is other freedom fighter ; many in military historian says it was Indian style of Operation Gibraltar . Just dis one was a success .

Days after General Raheel Sharif warned against any threats to country, India’s Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy threatened to break Pakistan “into four pieces” while admitting India’s role in splitting Pakistan in 1971.

The BJP leader launched an offensive, going on a tirade against the Pakistani government and calling it “useless, lacking confidence and frustrated”.

“India is confident. We already ripped them into two last time; next time we will break them into four pieces.”

Swamy asserted that “India would never want to declare war against Pakistan,” saying if the latter desires war, India is ready for it.

Read: ‘Cold start or hot start’: We’re ready, says Gen Raheel

He went on to say that India had never declared war on anyone, “We have always been a country which has never gone to war with anybody, unless the war is forced on us,” he added.

Read: Army chief slams India’s ‘cowardly’ ceasefire violations

His comments came just days after army chief General Raheel Sharif’s strongly-worded statement, vowing Pakistan was ready to tackle any threat.

Addressing a ceremony in connection with the Defence Day on September 6, he had said, “Pakistan is capable of dealing with all kinds of internal and external threats, be it conventional or sub-conventional, cold start or hot start. We are ready.”
BJP leader spews vitriol against Pakistan, boasts about breaking it ‘into four pieces this time’ - The Express Tribune

"while admitting India’s role in splitting Pakistan in 1971"
India is a terrorist state, what else Indian need proves?

it's a politician speaking to get cheap applause, his words doesn't represent Indian government or their policies.

Does this man have a seat in the national parliament of India?

lol funny Submarine Swamy, it's always a jest to see this submarine surface, let out a giant fart and gasp for air and then submerge again.

Kabhi aao na khushbu laga k. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom