What's new

This Pakistani Owns 45 German Shepherd - How Much He Spends Daily on Their Food?

Understood, and they need space too.

Absolutely !!

Your status line and now this.

You really like Russian fighter jets. :lol:
yep exactly.that why I would not call her that name in front of people very often coz then I had to explain the reason.

A similar thing happened with me, except that the dog was a Pomeranian. I must have been 10 years old and me and my friends were doing rounds of the area. There was a family standing outside their house and they had a Pomeranian with them which started barking at us and came towards us. My friends stood still but I started running and the dog chased me. I was running round and round and even down a pit dug into the road. The dog kept chasing me. Its owners were laughing and not even trying to stop it and leash it. My friends then signaled me to stop and stand still with them. I did and the dog after a few seconds went away, back to its owners. What kind of idiotic people were these ??

idiots who give breeds like the rottweiler a bad rep...as they say gun does not kill people...people do...glad it was a Pomeranian not some huge breed...even a country dog can do a lot of damage if it really wants to.

FB_IMG_1585927639742.jpg
FB_IMG_1585927637802.jpg
FB_IMG_1585927633817.jpg
FB_IMG_1585927629049.jpg
My brother's German Shepherd back in Islamabad.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom