What's new

This Pakistani Owns 45 German Shepherd - How Much He Spends Daily on Their Food?

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This Pakistani Owns 45 German Shepherd - How Much He Spends Daily on Their Food?

They spend most of their time sniffing each other's butt. They need to be trained properly otherwise it becomes cruelty on the animal and owner. They require a lot of exercise and eat quite a lot too. They are tough and intelligent and very loyal dogs perhaps the best example of a dog one get.

Last edited:
The last time i had an encounter with a german shepard dog...i still remember it...the owners relative just opened the door of the room in which this huge cross bred dog was kept...me and the relatives son both in their late teens had no time to react at all...we stood in rapt attention like a trained soldier but not out of disciple but out of shear fear...its huge head come and sniffed my legs first and its nose kept on sniffing upwards towards my private part...and i was silently screaming inside and and telling my self not to move ...dont move a muscle ***#$%^...sniffed me down there and turned its attention to the relatives son who was much older than me...still remember the look on his face..it was terror...i could see it in his eyes.

Reminds of a story when I was like 17-18.

We used to live in a cantt like base (no civilians other than those that worked at the place or their families).

Dogs were not allowed "officially". However, 3-4 families did keep them. They used to take them out for a walk in morning when no one was around so that no one would complain.

I was late for my uni and running to the vehicle so that I could catch it. Our neighbor who lived in the same apartment block was out with his dog.

The dog (a lab or a golden retriever something) saw me and got curious and was about to jump (probably in play mode). I somewhat got angry and shouted to the owner to keep the dog inside or I will slit the throat of the dog (well I had an army knife of my father's in my room back then).

I did not see the dog outside for months and the guy did not talk to me either again.

To be fare, I shouldn't have said that but I was fearful for my younger siblings and younger kids on the block. Moreover, I am more of a cat guy too (we kept cats for a few years later on).

Nowadays I think that i should get a cat and a dog but these are first world luxuries. Might do so later on.

The last time i had an encounter with a german shepard dog...i still remember it...the owners relative just opened the door of the room in which this huge cross bred dog was kept...me and the relatives son both in their late teens had no time to react at all...we stood in rapt attention like a trained soldier but not out of disciple but out of shear fear...its huge head come and sniffed my legs first and its nose kept on sniffing upwards towards my private part...and i was silently screaming inside and and telling my self not to move ...dont move a muscle ***#$%^...sniffed me down there and turned its attention to the relatives son who was much older than me...still remember the look on his face..it was terror...i could see it in his eyes.

LOL that was close :lol:

I prefer cat though. It is due to my religious concern since raising dogs means you will need to be in close contact with them where in Islam their spit that touch our body or clothes can make our prayer invalid. Despite that, I have one when I was kid but the dog was never allowed to enter home. It was owned by my uncle though that at that time live in my father house.

I had several cat before at home. Nice to have them particularly because I dont need to clean their shit. They always dump their shit outside and buried it instantly.

The most adorable cat IMO is Persian cat. I take care my sister Persian cat but it is difficult to take care them since they can be lost if I open the house door and I need to take out her shit every night. We give her later to relative.

The Persian cat name is Bella and she looks exactly like this @jamahir

kucing_persia_peaknose_.jpg

I still miss her though, she likes to sleep under my bed and very close to me :cry:

this is much bigger and better alternative for sheep protection from wolves

Last edited:

A similar thing happened with me, except that the dog was a Pomeranian. I must have been 10 years old and me and my friends were doing rounds of the area. There was a family standing outside their house and they had a Pomeranian with them which started barking at us and came towards us. My friends stood still but I started running and the dog chased me. I was running round and round and even down a pit dug into the road. The dog kept chasing me. Its owners were laughing and not even trying to stop it and leash it. My friends then signaled me to stop and stand still with them. I did and the dog after a few seconds went away, back to its owners. What kind of idiotic people were these ??

Moreover, I am more of a cat guy too (we kept cats for a few years later on).

More power to the cat people !!

I still miss her though, she likes to sleep under my bed and very close to me :cry:

I miss my cats too. Two little ones and one adult, at different times, used to sleep on my blanket. The adult, after his night of hunting would jump in through the window, which I would keep open for him. He would then push my room's door open and the come to sleep.

The most adorable cat IMO is Persian cat.

All cats are adorable. :-)

Last edited:
Yes, I would have been fearful, and rightly so, but I would also have been disgusted.

What about a cat ??

That would be real sunnat too.
in 5 Marla house even a cat can be handful.so my options are really limited

cats are amazing without any doubt.we had a few in our hostel.tge problem.was that the minute they would see any one sitting on a chair or floor they would jump into your lap.i used to call her mikoyan.really miss her though

in 5 Marla house even a cat can be handful.so my options are really limited

Understood, and they need space too.

cats are amazing without any doubt.

Absolutely !!

we had a few in our hostel.tge problem.was that the minute they would see any one sitting on a chair or floor they would jump into your lap.i used to call her mikoyan.really miss her though

Your status line and now this.

You really like Russian fighter jets. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom