What's new

This Mother Cant Afford To Feed Her : Watch The Response From Shoppers.

Parul

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
When I was a student in Delhi, we had the same trauma. There were many times when we ran short on our booze collection for the month end party. Sometimes people would help in but on many occasions people would just tell us to get lost.

A social experiment was set up to test if people would help out a stranger in need. Actors and actresses on "Primetime: What Would You Do?" pretend to be parents that are struggling to feed their families. Watch to see the reaction by other shoppers!

Something Wonderful!!!:-)

@arp2041 @chak de INDIA @Indischer @kurup @Dem!god @levina @thesolar65 @Echo_419 @Srinivas @Armstrong @GreenFoe @JanjaWeed @jbond197 @SpArK @KRAIT @Abingdonboy @DRAY @Reviewer21 @scorpionx @Ravi Nair
why don't I receive any your mentions......

@WebMaster
I am not receiving this member mentions......plz help...........

A social experiment was set up to test if people would help out a stranger in need. Actors and actresses on "Primetime: What Would You Do?" pretend to be parents that are struggling to feed their families. Watch to see the reaction by other shoppers!

That Acting was so emotional. :cray:

@arp2041 @chak de INDIA @Indischer @kurup @Dem!god @levina @thesolar65 @Echo_419 @Srinivas @Armstrong @GreenFoe @JanjaWeed @jbond197 @SpArK @KRAIT @Abingdonboy @DRAY @Reviewer21 @scorpionx @Ravi Nair
i've seen a lot of these WWYD, you get to see both the best and the worst of humanity in them, one of my favourites:

A little disappointing (especially in the case of the Sikh):

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom