What's new

This Is What Winning Looks Like (documentary)

Broccoli

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Ben Anderson went to Afghanistan in 2007 to make a film about the vicious fighting between underequipped British forces and the Taliban in Helmand, the country's most violent province. He didn't plan on staying for six years. But we're glad he did, because now we have This Is What Winning Looks Like, a disturbing new documentary about the ineptitude, drug abuse, sexual misconduct, and corruption of the Afghan government and its security forces as well as the role of US Marines during the troop withdrawal.

Part 1
This Is What Winning Looks Like | VICE United States

Part 2

Part 3

Americans can't be victorious by intervening unnecessarily in parts of global Islamic world...

They can only bring death and destruction to these lands...and thats it. Probably that is their 'actual' mission afterall, U.S establishment is filled with evangelical christians who would love to see Islam wiped out off the face of planet...

Bacha baazi is a dangerous trend in Afghan LEA

LOL and the afghans on this forum claim how awesome ANA is... and pashtuns and baluch are slaves of panjabis...or are panjabified... while the child molesting,civilian killing n looting ANA has only 2-3% pashtuns and love warlords like dostem and the so call lion of panjsher...ahmad shah massoud...

LOL and the afghans on this forum claim how awesome ANA is... and pashtuns and baluch are slaves of panjabis...or are panjabified... while the child molesting,civilian killing n looting ANA has only 2-3% pashtuns and love warlords like dostem and the so call lion of panjsher...ahmad shah massoud...

I think Bacha Baazi was one of the main reason which give rise to Taliban as northern warlords were engaged in such corrupt practices

child molesting,civilian killing n looting ANA has only 2-3% pashtuns and love warlords like dostem and the so call lion of panjsher...ahmad shah massoud.

I know the ground reality, what you wrote is completely wrong. As a matter of fact, you people seem to have developed and an unconscious habit of typing garbage and baseless things about your neighbor countries. Pakistan has problems with all of its neighbors and within itself.

I noted something interesting on this forum, when an afghan member writes something against Pakistan they are banned, but Pakistani members, with their disrespectful attitude toward everybody and all their neighbor countries type sh!t all the time.

I know the ground reality, what you wrote is completely wrong. As a matter of fact, you people seem to have developed and an unconscious habit of typing garbage and baseless things about your neighbor countries. Pakistan has problems with all of its neighbors and within itself.

I noted something interesting on this forum, when an afghan member writes something against Pakistan they are banned, but Pakistani members, with their disrespectful attitude toward everybody and all their neighbor countries type sh!t all the time.

Perhaps you could stop biting the hand that fed you for years even after your open hatred towards Pakistan even before our independence.

Perhaps you could stop biting the hand that fed you for years even after your open hatred towards Pakistan even before our independence.

Nonsense, typical wrong claim, a wrong Pakistani perception, the refugees live in Pakistan, not fed by Pakistan. Pakistan is fed by USA. A small number of refugees that live in camps are helped by the United Nations for humanitarian reasons, others have their own small or big businesses. Currently, the United Nations also provide food and humanitarian support to refugees from Syria and other war ravaged countries so its the situation with refugees everywhere.

Yeah just like ur fighting NATO as ur previous post suggested... as for the completely wrong part... tht video is by a british journalist not Pakistani... and here are more sources:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...DMMUwnh9BT656c_TAqndmNw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.bGE

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...15_qtwcNIeIZA2D2dGafnxw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.bGE
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...adHM9w0NDboeSsUJqSCwiRw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.bGE

Want more sources ?

As for problems with our neighbours... yes we have problems with india.. bcoz they occupy our land in Kashmir... while you people Afghanistan "want" and have invaded our country and have the wet dream of breaking our country and have been involved in illegal activities and sheltering terrorists...

The things people here including me say about your country are true... but also a reaction to ur posts.. when u call us slaves and throw personal abuses,insult our country... and talk about dividing us... how much support of ur sp called pashtunistan have you seen among Pakistani Pashtuns here or even Pashtun forums?

I saw "Hell and back again" few months ago..hope it'll be something like it..thanx @Broccoli

Last edited by a moderator:
Americans can't be victorious by intervening unnecessarily in parts of global Islamic world...

They can only bring death and destruction to these lands...and thats it. Probably that is their 'actual' mission afterall, U.S establishment is filled with evangelical christians who would love to see Islam wiped out off the face of planet...

Like in Bosnia ??

Pakistan before Independence was Hated by afghanis . Noble Thought :rofl:

Yeah just like ur fighting NATO as ur previous post suggested... as for the completely wrong part... tht video is by a british journalist not Pakistani... and here are more sources:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...DMMUwnh9BT656c_TAqndmNw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.bGE

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...15_qtwcNIeIZA2D2dGafnxw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.bGE
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...adHM9w0NDboeSsUJqSCwiRw&bvm=bv.46471029,d.bGE

Want more sources ?

As for problems with our neighbours... yes we have problems with india.. bcoz they occupy our land in Kashmir... while you people Afghanistan "want" and have invaded our country and have the wet dream of breaking our country and have been involved in illegal activities and sheltering terrorists...

The things people here including me say about your country are true... but also a reaction to ur posts.. when u call us slaves and throw personal abuses,insult our country... and talk about dividing us... how much support of ur sp called pashtunistan have you seen among Pakistani Pashtuns here or even Pashtun forums?

The sources you have faith in to be facts are outdated and unreliable information by some less aware writers that sit outside Afghanistan working for a little money. Off course there are problems in ANA. In some provinces like Helmand people don't send their young to Army because they are bound to a tribal structure and fear Taliban threats to their kids and family members.
And Pakistani pashtuns are somehow masters of their own fate, most of the have chose to be pro-panjabis, some are not pro-panjabis. In fact Afghans on every level are not particularly interested in Pakistani pashtuns, as pakistani pashtuns are conditioned very differently, their language, the way they think feel and act are very different then Afghan pashtuns.
If Pakistanis are insecure that their current geographical status in unnatural and they must train proxy forces for its security. I think its dangerous for Pakistan's neighbors and Pakistan itself.
Thank you.

Nonsense, typical wrong claim, a wrong Pakistani perception, the refugees live in Pakistan, not fed by Pakistan. Pakistan is fed by USA. A small number of refugees that live in camps are helped by the United Nations for humanitarian reasons, others have their own small or big businesses. Currently, the United Nations also provide food and humanitarian support to refugees from Syria and other war ravaged countries so its the situation with refugees everywhere.

Why don't you take them back then??

46442082.jpg

Why don't you take them back then??

46442082.jpg

Don't you understand that refugees have some legal rights in this world, in accord with international laws, and your country has been involved in conducting a proxy and inhuman war against Afghan civilians.
Please think about it, wrong things are going on, even Pakistanis are suffering and killing each other on a daily basis because of wrong anti-human policies by your so-called smart Inter-services Intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom