What's new

This is what the refugees are doing in Greece

Or maybe because of your constant whinning that comes after the liberation.

"Pls help us"

Dictator removed

Muslims start killing each other.

"It's the West fault !!!!"

Rince and repeat

That's the Irony.
Although I wouldn't put Muslims there. Indonesians and Malaysians etc have never done such sort of thing.
It's a kind of hypocrisy that runs wild in the greater middle east and north africa. Also, everything is a conspiracy and there is 0 percent accountability. The attitude and mentality needs to change. At some point, the Europeans will lose their shit and any sense of humanity. Then, nothing can be done.

Last edited:
That's the Irony.
Although I wouldn't put Muslims there. Indonesians and Malaysians etc have never done such sort of thing.
It's a kind of hypocrisy that runs wild in the greater middle east and north africa. Also, everything is a conspiracy and there is 0 percent accountability. At some point, the Europeans will lose their shit and any sense of humanity. Then, nothing can be done.

the white man's pet has spoken. u indians and yr slave mentality to whites !

I bet that in less than 2 years the refugees would form themselves a vote bank and demand/dictate to the main political parties in those host countries, come elections!

It's not even a question, that will definitely happen.

What else do they expect after giving a blanket welcome to millions of refugees.

What incentive do the refugees have to integrate into the host societies, when you let in millions at a time (Germany alone is taking a million in just this year), they are obviously going to find it much easier to only fraternize with their fellow refugees from the same region.

Even 3rd generation Chinese immigrants in the West often only fraternize with other ethnic Chinese. If there were millions coming at once it would be even worse, instead of Chinatowns it would be just whole subsections of cities.

Last edited:
the white man's pet has spoken. u indians and yr slave mentality to whites !

Shut up troll. If anyone is the white man's pet it's you, but I don't want to insult the other members on this forum by bringing stuff up and replying you in kind.

LMAO.. The best part is you stay in the UK. Pathetic!!!

If anyone, it should be the US welcoming the refugees, not just Europe. They already have hands full from the N.African migrations.

Shouldn't the neighboring Arab brethren states be accepting their own people first, before anyone else? Why not Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt, for example?

Shouldn't the neighboring Arab brethren states be accepting their own people first, before anyone else? Why not Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt, for example?

Indeed, why not? What do you think is the most obvious reasons well of GCC countries are not opening doors for these innocent refuges? I think it is the economic cost.

History sadly will forget all this and Syrian refugees will be a footnote in this grand saga of human misery.

This was a great chance for GCC countries to show they have a heart and GCC is more than some Rich Sheikh's playground.

I don't think European leaders will intentionally shoot at their own foot. Policy makers are not average people. They have access to much more information than we do. IMO, they have a much bigger plan in their mind. It's interesting to see what happens in the future.

But whatever it is, once enough is enough, things will get ugly in Europe and when that time comes muslims who roar in this thread will cry "oppression". LOL

hahaha white european nations getting back what they dished out for years. crusaders being invaded by muslims

And when Europeans will be fed up and start butchering them,everyone will say,european show their true faces,they are racist bla bla bla. :lol:
I will be the first to laugh if Brits kick you out from their country. :lol:

I've mentioned earlier; the GCC Arabs consider themselves different from the other Arabs like Iraqis, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese.

And truth be told, GCC is working hard to remove poverty from their midst by removing low-income expatriates. Why would they welcome refugees?

I've mentioned earlier; the GCC Arabs consider themselves different from the other Arabs like Iraqis, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese.

And truth be told, GCC is working hard to remove poverty from their midst by removing low-income expatriates. Why would they welcome refugees?

If the neighboring Arab speaking states won't accept these Arab speaking people, then why would anyone else?

If the neighboring Arab speaking states won't accept these Arab speaking people, then why would anyone else?
Because a lot of sh!t in the region comes down to US interference.

Regardless of Saddam being a tyrant, he kept Iraq from falling apart. And now its splintered factions are wreaking havoc everywhere. Ever wonder where ex-Ba'ath administrators and advisors went after their term in prisons?

The US also happens to have the funds needed for handling a refugee crisis of this magnitude.

The US and GCC have a shared responsibility to work on this issue. But so far, only EU is bearing the brunt.

Regardless of Saddam being a tyrant, he kept Iraq from falling apart. And now its splintered factions are wreaking havoc everywhere. Ever wonder where ex-Ba'ath administrators and advisors went after their term in prisons?

The US also happens to have the funds needed for handling a refugee crisis of this magnitude.

The US and GCC have a shared responsibility to work on this issue. But so far, only EU is bearing the brunt.

The primary responsibility must fall to the country itself, not on anyone else. Blaming others for this "shit" will not achieve much.

The responsibility is on religion and seriously seriously stuck in time countries. Sure the US interfered but Saddam was merely a "dam" to stop the flood of the 10% of the population of middle eastern countries which all seem to be beyond bat shit crazy, no other region has as many crazies per 1000 people than the middle east, Saddam would have had to topple anyway and whoever intervened would have been blamed because its clear from the cowardice shown by the majority of any sort of armed forces in the region that the natives would HAVE NEVER risen up, its either this and a tiny remote chance of freedom or years of oppression which to me looking as an outside observer is what seems to be the muslims favorite way of being ruled.

The responsibility is on religion and seriously seriously stuck in time countries. Sure the US interfered but Saddam was merely a "dam" to stop the flood of the 10% of the population of middle eastern countries which all seem to be beyond bat shit crazy, no other region has as many crazies per 1000 people than the middle east, Saddam would have had to topple anyway and whoever intervened would have been blamed because its clear from the cowardice shown by the majority of any sort of armed forces in the region that the natives would HAVE NEVER risen up, its either this and a tiny remote chance of freedom or years of oppression which to me looking as an outside observer is what seems to be the muslims favorite way of being ruled.
only a strongman with an iron fist can rule over middle easteners, you should know being in Egypt how Gen el-Sisi saved that country from falling into chaos.

And when Europeans will be fed up and start butchering them,everyone will say,european show their true faces,they are racist bla bla bla. :lol:
I will be the first to laugh if Brits kick you out from their country. :lol:

u r racists and we will correct that by making u al-europa. now laugh at that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom