What's new

This is what the refugees are doing in Greece

He who laughs last has the best laugh.Don't count your chickens yet,the "heaven" of today might turn out to be the "inferno" of tommorow.

"Welcome",said the spider to the fly.

Funny thing that many superpowers fell to islamic tactics and rule of islam despite the fact that islam was weaker and out numbered. But yes morale for martyrdom was high to achieve jannat and yes the 72 houris also have strong impact.

The only two powers that have successfully contained and razed islam in their reins are
1)Mongols
2) Russia( which was the bulwark of Europe against the grand armies of islamic superpowers of Grand Tatary (Eastern Russia,Southern Russia) and Central Asia

Your Europe is falling in the same trap that islam created to topple superpowers of medieval history.

The primary responsibility must fall to the country itself, not on anyone else. Blaming others for this "shit" will not achieve much.
Do you deny what I said about Iraq?

The responsibility is on religion and seriously seriously stuck in time countries. Sure the US interfered but Saddam was merely a "dam" to stop the flood of the 10% of the population of middle eastern countries which all seem to be beyond bat shit crazy, no other region has as many crazies per 1000 people than the middle east, Saddam would have had to topple anyway and whoever intervened would have been blamed because its clear from the cowardice shown by the majority of any sort of armed forces in the region that the natives would HAVE NEVER risen up, its either this and a tiny remote chance of freedom or years of oppression which to me looking as an outside observer is what seems to be the muslims favorite way of being ruled.
Would have. Should have. Could have.

That's all that's left now after no WMDs were discovered and no nuclear ambitions.

He who laughs last has the best laugh.Don't count your chickens yet,the "heaven" of today might turn out to be the "inferno" of tommorow.

"Welcome",said the spider to the fly.

I kinda agree with him..though Europe has changed over the years, but the muslims are dishing out and will dish out (we will get to see all crime rates zoom up drastically in all these welcoming countries) what the Europeans have dished out in the past 2-3 centuries. Though the method is evil and one would feel pity for the common European...but then Karma strikes back. Unfortunately an innocent generation of Europeans will bear the brunt at the hands of all these muslim immigrants. ...and ..it isn't going to be pretty.

Isn't this thread about Syrian refugees?
It is, and the US (and GCC) can not downplay its part in the current refugee situation.

I kinda agree with him..though Europe has changed over the years, but the muslims are dishing out and will dish out (we will get to see all crime rates zoom up drastically in all these welcoming countries) what the Europeans have dished out in the past 2-3 centuries. Though the method is evil and one would feel pity for the common European...but then Karma strikes back. Unfortunately an innocent generation of Europeans will bear the brunt at the hands of all these muslim immigrants. ...and ..it isn't going to be pretty.
Not all immigrants are Muslim and generalization never helps.

The current conflict zones also happen to be in regions previously under European colonial rule and foreign intervention.

I'm not saying things were hunkey-dorey before, but the mess is a result of destabilization brought upon by "freedom" and "democracy".

It is, and the US (and GCC) can not downplay its part in the current refugee situation.

Let GCC and OIC step up to the plate first. EU is next. USA comes after all of them.

GCC never invaded Iraq and let ISIS loose in the first place.
It's US first and GCC second.

Then may be Iraq should not have invaded Kuwait first. Remember that?

well it is the west fault. It would have remained an OTTOMAN EMPIRE problem but the west had to get rid of it didn't it?

now you removed Qadafi for what reason OIL.

removed saddam why for OIL.

Ofcourse after all this nonsense it would spill over. you can't expect to remove everyone and then complain.

civilized europe? what about european atrocities of bosnians? or ukraine issue.

they removed saddam and qdafi and that automatically made it their problem.

its more than that saddam was going to change to euros and gadafi to silver/ gold.
dolllar would have lost value immeditely anyay dollars gonna crash soon anwyay.

Sorry, I was looking at a different video. Look from 0:20

so now Pakistanis are joining the refugee bandwagon?

More than even that, what is bothersome is in many videos I have come across I only see grown able bodied men in their 20s and 30s. What happened to really needy families with babies, women and elderly? Are they all being left behind because it is easier for these men to travel?

Something is seriously wrong. I am wondering if ISIS and Al Qaeda and LeT et all are sending their operatives for sleeper cells under the guise of refugees

Well refugees are highly distressed ppl , pain and suffering might have taken toll on them. As time goes things might settle down. But they also need to refrain from infighting based on nationalities /religion or whatever divides them or differences they have. At this rate they might end up spreading chaos every where. All the combatants in syria should at least agree on creating a no fighting zone for civilians.

Instead of accepting the refugees which is a short term soln, european leaders should try to bring peace in syria.

hahaha white european nations getting back what they dished out for years. crusaders being invaded by muslims

this moron pretty much summed up what is going on. In the melee genuine refugees are going to suffer

I don't think European leaders will intentionally shoot at their own foot. Policy makers are not average people. They have access to much more information than we do. IMO, they have a much bigger plan in their mind. It's interesting to see what happens in the future.

The rich and powerful elites are generally smarter and better educated than the rest. I'm sure they have a plan and know where it's going.

Back
Top Bottom