What's new

This is what the refugees are doing in Greece

I am in UK not India and I don't want these peaceful immigrants ruin my hatred filled European continent. They can migrate to ummah nations if they want to migrate. We already have our hands full from Anjem Choudary type nut cracks.

Give asylum on merit not if masses want to force themselves in your house.

well then stop trying to claim you are secular. you have so many issues with muslims. clear racist mentality

kashmir,bosnia,myanamar & Palestine,chechnya, are the reason for this chaos.

Sorry but its definitely related to religion.This refugee crisis is due to Islamic bigots.On the other side after few days they will protest violently across whole European countries regarding that they have no Islamic rights,west is violent against Muslims.haha Just watch it.It has already started.Same fellows including whole Islamic community who used to say west funded ISIS are now looking towards west while their blood brothers are rejecting them.....

I am talking about this perticular incident .. watch the video again . clearly there is ethinic tensions between afghans and arabs .. thats all

hahaha white european nations getting back what they dished out for years. crusaders being invaded by muslims

What does a refugee look like?
@vsdoc replied this already #23
Someone could have been well-off before the war reached his doorstep.

Wrt numbers, people will always try to improve their financial situation when faced with difficulties. That's human nature
Do you know how Parsis took refuge in India??? Thats is how one should act after been given shelter...?? But this my friend will soon change into a cultural dominance....

Why is that? And what is that Pakistani doing over there?

Why my guess would be they are 2 different ethinic groups .. not getting along for various reasons ...

also will let you know as soon as i hear from the pakistani chap .. he hasnt called me yet

hahaha white european nations getting back what they dished out for years. crusaders being invaded by muslims

He who laughs last has the best laugh.Don't count your chickens yet,the "heaven" of today might turn out to be the "inferno" of tommorow.

"Welcome",said the spider to the fly.

He who laughs last has the best laugh.Don't count your chickens yet,the "heaven" of today might turn out to be the "inferno" of tommorow.

yr europe is now the home of 1 million muslim migrants in the past few mnths. soon we will have a billion migrants in there as paybck for all yr nonsense in the middle east. then u will see our anger when u push us too far

Hmmmmm ...... native ethnic Romanian?

yr europe is now the home of 1 million muslim migrants in the past few mnths. soon we will have a billion migrants in there as paybck for all yr nonsense in the middle east. then u will see our anger when u push us too far

The anger of disorganised ,unarmed mobs mean squat.It's good that you show your true colors towards European tolerance,it will make things easier on our conscience.

Hmmmmm ...... native ethnic Romanian?

Yes,why ?

@Jango @Emmie @waz

Please visit this thread and see how Hindutvawadi terrorist apologists are taking shots at Islam and maligning religion unnecessarily. I have reported several posts and will continue to do so.

How is your nation looking at the exodus?

Its the Hungarians who are less than excited right?

We're worried that they could dump thousands of them on us to.Anyway,everybody knows that nothing good will come of it,from Romania to France.

Back
Top Bottom