What's new

This is the language most Pakistanis want to learn

Danish = a person with language issues trying to speak German :P

In this case you can even add Azerbaijani to your list. :D
Ooh wait a sec buddy, i do speak German. Your grammar is just screwed :D
But i get ya, Danish is a special language, to foreigner we sound like puking. Even to our Scandinavian neighbours. They say it sounds like we got a patato in our throat, which is true to some degree

Many Punjabi sounds do, just think about words like cha, taiyon, pao. Its bizzare how Punjabi is the only tonal indo-european language given that it is surrounded by non-tonal ones.
yea but that is not the tonation in Chinese that we are talking about!

The heavy "err" sound is from the Beijing accent (a lot of Mandarin teachers have the Beijing accent).

So it's a lot easier to learn the "Standard Mandarin" pronunciation if it is available. :cheers:
Oh...I didnt know its a Beijing accent lolz...I found it in many Chinese colleagues who come to study here and thought it was part of the language :p:

Its funny how the world is still dominated by the European culture. Most of us are either using or are obsessed to learn some or the other European language.
Let us begin charity at home. We neither wanted a Hindi culture enforced on India. Hindi is a foreign language for non-Hindi speakers. English is a world language. Hindi-Hindu-Hindustani is RSS values, not what Indian union states endorses.

Yea why not?
Make friends with people from that language speaking group

Let us begin charity at home. We neither wanted a Hindi culture enforced on India. Hindi is a foreign language for non-Hindi speakers. English is a world language. Hindi-Hindu-Hindustani is RSS values, not what Indian union states endorses.
You are right, I met many Indians (from the north and the south) who use English to communicate with each other instead of Hindi or any other Indian native language.

may i ask thee monsieur,how do you know me:what:as you have joined this forum just 2days ago:welcome::pdf:-------now coming to your city query,i live in "Janantabad",nowadays it has become hellish though,and no iam not an evil shia:p:instead, a sunni cum wahabi and my sign is from a sunni qawali:woot:-----hn kj apni v dasoo:-)

P.S @jamahir ustaad g nava banda aya j and he's also a high school Teacher 8-) in ka svaagat kea jy:toast_sign:
Come on man. Give a serious answer, where are you from ? I am from Multan. I teach at The City School. You are too humorous to belong to a Punjabi city. They are too dour here. My guess is Karachi ?

welcome, @Mr.A ... khosh amadid *spoken in a irani drawl*

i was a teacher too years ago though not in a high school but in a computer institute.

and why do i have a niggling suspicion that you are a new id of a old member?? :D
Thanks for the courtly welcome. No i am not an old member. If all people were different then there would be no stereotypes.

Come on man. Give a serious answer, where are you from ? I am from Multan. I teach at The City School. You are too humorous to belong to a Punjabi city. They are too dour here. My guess is Karachi ?
i would suggest you to del/edit your post,no need to disclose your biodata:coffee:------and how did you presume that i ain't a punjabi,being homorous is a Punjabi forte:chilli:

i would suggest you to del/edit your post,no need to disclose your biodata:coffee:------and how did you presume that i ain't a punjabi,being homorous is a Punjabi forte:chilli:
Its fine, there is no need to delete anything. Internet security doesnt mean that you cant disclose personal information. I read a guide on it. A person's personal information is already in the public domain more or less. Criminals target information that they can use to do crimes related to money. And that information is not personal but rather some special pins and numbers. And almost everyone keeps those things secret.
I meant that you can be a Punjabi but not living in a Punjabi city. In Punjabi cities people are unnecessarily serious like if the future of the world depends on them. One would think that they will be merrier in their little worlds. But thats how the world of smaller men is as we are told in literature.
So i thought you must be living in Karachi.

in eight classe we were taught basic arabic and that was the class we were waiting whole week because our teacher was very funny and he told us this will help you learn quran

in eight classe we were taught basic arabic and that was the class we were waiting whole week because our teacher was very funny and he told us this will help you learn quran
i can feel that haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin koaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf

Back
Top Bottom