What's new

This is my Story.... My name is SYRIA

Do you really think 20 million will still stand with Alasad, if that claim is true?
Syrians know who we are fighting.

Watch n read the news..observe the arab leagues reaction and the UN.... and differentiate with asads claims n his govts propoganda!

Do you really think 20 million will still stand with Alasad, if that claim is true?
Syrians know who we are fighting.

While I see the hypocrisy in the Arab League, EU, America and Israel, how do you explain the killing by Bashar Al Assad's forces?

Arab League has been hijacked by Qatar, which is run by a pro-American/Israel government. I won't give much thoughts to them or what they say.

This afterall, boils down to Sunni vs Alawites, and to a greater extent, Sunni vs Shi'tes.

who cares,post in some middle eastern forum

1. I don't support Assad specially what his father regime did to innocent civilians
2. I don't support ruthless NATO/ US bombardment of Syria to oblivion either. Look at Iraq, Libya, have some people no shame who still think temporary freedom, destroyed infrastructure, obliterated political and economical structure WILL bring any stability... But more death and destruction...

Sounds like a Ahmed Deedat (RIP) coin dilemma to me, "With heads you lose, with tail they win".

Asad's game is over , no one deserves to rule for a lifetime he is a tyrant just like his father and sooner or later will face the same fate as Gaddafi.

Main source of support for Asad comes from Alawites and Christians.

While I see the hypocrisy in the Arab League, EU, America and Israel, how do you explain the killing by Bashar Al Assad's forces?

A lot of report are made up by US backed NGOs, so they are unreliable. There's also anti government force attacking civilians and police. Then there's Assad force killing rebel forces, and cracking down on riots.

In fact, the situation in Syria is so polarized that there are no neutral party that can report the actual events objectively.

Syria should forget about communism and become a Muslim democracy, since it is a Muslim country .
It too bad to criticise Bashar Alasad, he is almost the only one who knows how to make his Muslim prayers inside his government.
And he should remenber the old song of al bint ashalabya and mostly the part that says kathry Al khawater ma han alya.

Seventy five percent of Syrian Population are Sunni Muslims who are against the butcher named Bashar Al Asaad. The only people who are supporting this Butcher Asaad are Syrian Alawites and Christians. The days of this Murderous thug Bashar Asad are short and it is not long when this coward will grabbed lying in Sewer Pipe or a Spiders hole and will be executed for his crimes.

I support the majority of Syrian people who are Sunni Muslims and are the victims in this case.

18+ Massacre against children committed by Al-Assad's death squads in Homs in Syria 26.01.2012 - YouTube

Watch Western Journalists Killed By Al-Assad's Militias In Baba Amr In Homs City In Syria 22.02.2012 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom