What's new

This is Jinnah Hospital Karachi - Inside Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sindh Govt is not OURS, Imran bhai....kiya hogaya apko?

Karachi NEVER voted for PPP..It is not OUR government.

I've seen you towing this line again and again that you didn't vote for them so thats not your government, LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YA ppp is in government in sindh because obviously the majority did vote for them doesn't matter if you didn't, or one city didn't, don't know how old you got and not understanding this but thats how provincial elections work. so you better clean your house before pointing fingers at others.

I've seen you towing this line again and again that you didn't vote for them so thats not your government, LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YA ppp is in government in sindh because obviously the majority did vote for them doesn't matter if you didn't, or one city didn't, don't know how old you got and not understanding this but thats how provincial elections work. so you better clean your house before pointing fingers at others.

Okay...now tell me how can we clean our house when we didn't even vote for them?

establishment koi ek admi hota to ab tak maar dia gaya hota.

shadeed gham o ghussa ki lehar per beh gaya hai forum.

purane zamane me ese waqt me log qurbani karte the. shukar karo eid arahi hai uske baad halaat badal jayenge majmooi kaifiyat e nadaan o gumrah khatam hojaegi.

India has no territorial definition anyhow
You are extremely mistaken, we karachites are extremely angry at PPP. We are not angry at even common Sindhis they are even in worse condition than us, becharon ki roti aur pani bhi wadeera cheen lega agar vote nahi dya.
Agar itni taqat hoti to qurbani say pehle Bhutto ki qurbani ho jati.

You are extremely mistaken, we karachites are extremely angry at PPP. We are not angry at even common Sindhis they are even in worse condition than us, becharon ki roti aur pani bhi wadeera cheen lega agar vote nahi dya.
Agar itni taqat hoti to qurbani say pehle Bhutto ki qurbani ho jati.

Why don't you vote for PPP and prove democracy is the best revenge?

Punjab will do it with PMLn.

Baqi Baloch Sardar jo apni zameen me karen karte rahe aur Jirga jo Khyberwaans and Pakhtoonkhwaans key liye decide kare.

jitna jisko loh e mehfuz me likha hai. utna to milna hi hai aur zyada kam ho nahi sakta.

chill maro ya india ko maro. faisla apka

Okay...now tell me how can we clean our house when we didn't even vote for them?
You're stuck on one thing, i had to spell it out for you but you still didn't get it. read my reply once again seems like you didn't understand a single thing.
Do you even have basic knowledge of how elections work?
Do you know there is a whole province outside of Karachi.
Sindh is not just Karachi.

Who will vote for Pmln?

People benefiting from PMLn led operation to sort out racial elements of the society which had cordoned the city off from the globalised world.

Why don't you vote for PPP and prove democracy is the best revenge?

Punjab will do it with PMLn.

Baqi Baloch Sardar jo apni zameen me karen karte rahe aur Jirga jo Khyberwaans and Pakhtoonkhwaans key liye decide kare.

jitna jisko loh e mehfuz me likha hai. utna to milna hi hai aur zyada kam ho nahi sakta.

chill maro ya india ko maro. faisla apka

In case you forgot people of Karachi are enjoying that revenge right now. PPP still governs Karachi.
Those who voted for pti. Who else.
Maybe in Punjab but not in Karachi. I guess you have no idea how Karachi thinks. People don't even consider plmn a legitimate choice here. These feeling have developed over decades. They are an ethnic Punjabi party, that's how Karachi sees them.
Karachi as always will be divided between PTI, MQM and JI, and to some extent PPP.

You're stuck on one thing, i had to spell it out for you but you still didn't get it. read my reply once again seems like you didn't understand a single thing.
Do you even have basic knowledge of how elections work?
Do you know there is a whole province outside of Karachi.
Sindh is not just Karachi.

Was karachi part.of the sindh from start? Why made karachi part of sindh? Once it was a capital of Pakistan and then what?
IMG-20200522-WA0016.jpg

Was karachi part.of the sindh from start? Why made karachi part of sindh? Once it was a capital of Pakistan and then what?
View attachment 652153
Seems like you Karachites now have a problem with other Sindhis as well, why should Karachi get special treatment. Anywhere in the world when capital is changed they don't give special treatment to the former capital city why should Karachi be different.
I can understand that Karachi has been neglected but it doesn't mean that you guys get blame other cities or provinces for that. The only one to be blamed are the people who support parties like MQM and PPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom