What's new

This is Jinnah Hospital Karachi - Inside Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Wonderful scene, Isn't it? This is one of the among quite prominent hospitals in Karachi.
And don't forget, We never ever voted for PPP and yet has to face this. Does this happen anywhere in Pakistan? For CONSECUTIVE 13 damn YEARS, a party is ruling over us which we didn't even vote for? 13 YEARS? I still take time to realize that this is actually happening.

@Areesh, bro...I know what you asked me to do recently but trust me bro, it is NOT easy. My people are in pain and I feel for them.

I am setting my eyes on election of 2023 - there are chances that PTI will be able to make inroads in Larkana. That's why I would say, IK needs to be given little more time. I voted IK twice - in 2013 and in 2018. I am willing to give that honest chap another vote one more time in coming elections.

PPP is using Karachi as a bargaining chip...PPP feels/consider herself important/kinda celebrity by keeping Karachi under her thumb.

But Karachi will never belong to Waderas or Jageerdars. This is a fact that even PPP knows very well.

Karachi.jpg

I have nothing to do with internal affairs of Pakistan.. But It is ridiculous to see many members literally bullying @PaklovesTurkiye
We in Mumbai faced what OP is trying to highlight, negligence faced by government. There is no doubt that every city/village of a Nation deserves share of resources but the system is literally penalizing the citizens who are productive and in a way making them less productive and at the same time wonder why people go to western countries and brain drain is happening.

I think health education and police shuru sa provincial governments ka pass hain 18th amendment sa pehlay bhi federal government k pass nhi thi
TBH sir i have no idea but i know now its under provincial gov . larkana ki halat dekh ker smajh jao bhutto kesy badla leta hai .

Shameless Sindh govt. PPP has destroyed Karachi. Democracy is the best revenge indeed.

This is why locals then vote local parties like MQM who at least understand what's the ground situation but then the amendments like 18th 19th take all powers from city and give it to provincial govts.

i hope bhutto is ok . these are fruits of 18th amendment . ask your sindh gov they are responsible of health now after 18th amendment
Dear before 18th amendment did PPP and Pmln and Centre performed well? What centre did before 18th amendment. This 18th amendment is new truck ki batee. In the name of karachi funds, centre will loot everything. Karachi should become a new province or Singapore model should be follow.

PTI is a fake national party. In deep inside its an ethnic biased babus party destroying karachi and kpk.

People will shift the blame as usual. This is pointless.

One of the solutions to Karachi's problem is moving Sindh's capital. PPP started to make a new city in Thatta named zulfiqarabad. We could change the name to Mehran if its not liked by the people.

Before this post is removed for being off topic which i dont think it is, its vital that the tug of war on Karachi ceases.

PPP actively sabotages Karachi with MQM, PTM, ANP and others. PPP being the biggest hurdle and its political leadership removed from Karachi will solve a lot of problems. A new capital city away from Karachi could be a solution.

Feedback from Karachites will be helpful.

i hope bhutto is ok . these are fruits of 18th amendment . ask your sindh gov they are responsible of health now after 18th amendment
PPP guys don't consider Karachi worthy of 1 penny. Although all their ayashi is based on money coming from Karachi. Sindhi officers and peons come to Karachi on Monday morning, do hunting whole of the week, and then leave the city on Friday evening. So Karachi is just a hunting ground for PPP and so called sons of soil.
But there are more than 20 million living in Karachi.
At least Karachi can be given to jamat e islami, if not mqm.
Otherwise, Allah forbid, chances for India on ground are very very bright.

People will shift the blame as usual.
PPP guys don't consider Karachi worthy of 1 penny. Although all their ayashi is based on money coming from Karachi. Sindhi officers and peons come to Karachi on Monday morning, do hunting whole of the week, and then leave the city on Friday evening. So Karachi is just a hunting ground for PPP and so called sons of soil.
But there are more than 20 million living in Karachi.
At least Karachi can be given to jamat e islami, if not mqm.
Otherwise, Allah forbid, chances for India on ground are very very bright.
Establishment wants pmln in karachi. They are working very hard lets see the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom