Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

what altaf hussain said can be compared to PTI and JI press release a weak ago

BdEJ886CcAA8Pjk.jpg:large

Bbu1gg3CMAAP6EZ.png:large

@Leader @Luftwaffe

Last edited:
It should not create hatred. Pakistan needs more provinces, but not like this way. Sindhis should not feel that injustice is being done. There should be a consensus.
And right now is not a good time to talk about it.
First solve the biggest problem: TERRORISM.

translation: federal govt must give rights otherwise should be prepared for east pakistan break up like scenarios

BdEYLxzCAAAwnjE.jpg:large

what altaf hussain said can be compared to PTI and JI press release a weak ago

Why are you calling me to your Thread I am not PTI member I am neutral, not only were you derailing thread but you were posting below standard posts.

Name me the exact person who spouted saqoot e dhaka comment, you can't blame the entire KPK government but yes mqm can be blamed every member of party as the same -ve voice as mr. altaf, what is posted is media elaboration that's what media does twist, on the other hand altaf hussian explicitly said in his speech it is on the record not just today but for the past 25 Years.

Nothing wrong with more Provinces but you did read/listen to altaf hussian? "separate Province for urdu speakers" lets interpret further... non urdu speakers not allowed.

By the way mr. altaf says mohajir's are not given right tell me who is getting rights in Pakistan 18 crore Pakistanis are in terrible conditions with economy a disaster, mr. altaf your party ruled Sindh briefly how many bank robber have been caught, money recovered, largest loans written off by banks under pressure by provincial governments of sindh and also Punjab. How can mqm solve problem with a separate province, why not call oneself Pakistani rather than mohajir, have you seen americans calling themselves mohajirs/immigrants, the boldly proudly call themselves only americans. Once mindset and mentality changes this mohajir thingy will go away m. altaf does not want to change it.

Without discussing more as I am sick of this topic it is a tremendous undertaking creating a separate province with huge budget needed, complete separate infrastructure needed most importantly it WILL BE subject of discussion in parliament a bill needs to be passed and it would be then voted for whether it gets thought becomes a law for a separate province or fails, parliament has the right to vote in yes or no just because altaf wants it is not enough, mr. altaf needs to go through proper channel legally.

What is the problem in having more provinces? Its the best way to devolve power and funding away from the Federal government to offer better governance to the people. Its a silly insecurity amongst Pakistanis to not want more provinces.

No problem in that, but MQM gives ethnic color to this demand. PPP - don't want to divide sindh because they will lose cash cow but want Saraiki province because they know that they can't come into power in Punjab, same is with PML-N, and Pakhtoons & Baluchs will start screaming that it's conspiracy against them. In short - non think about Pakistan & Prosperity.

look how they fracked up my rating lol, kids

even mine had 3 negative rating on calling imran khan phatoo khan .. when it comes to them forum is full of offensive , silly language against other party leaders esp altaf but i dont see any ratings their .. also these kids would like to use same tribune as a source if its against MQM but have double standards when their is some thing against PTI .. lol .. hipocracy at its best

even mine had 3 negative rating on calling imran khan phatoo khan .. when it comes to them forum is full of offensive , silly language against other party leaders esp altaf but i dont see any ratings their .. also these kids would like to use same tribune as a source if its against MQM but have double standards when their is some thing against PTI .. lol .. hipocracy at its best

when u said phatoo i think u just not meant imran only it means the mindset and the party, they are all phatoos lol

i basically found PTI very irrational people with low intellect and high on emotions

the political grooming of imran is not very good, it heavily relies on sentiments rather then using brains

when u said phatoo i think u just not meant imran only it means the mindset and the party, they are all phatoos lol

i basically found PTI very irrational people with low intellect and high on emotions

the political grooming of imran is not very good, it heavily relies on sentiments rather then using brains

like leaders like followers bunch of emotionally unstable and unbalanced individuals

translation: federal govt must give rights otherwise should be prepared for east pakistan break up like scenarios

BdEYLxzCAAAwnjE.jpg:large

Again Express, post something other than Express.

OK MQM. Demand new country ,give legal status to alcohol, beers , and give freedom in everything. we will support you for separate country. Daro nahi to kuch nahi

Back
Top Bottom