What's new

this is called breaking pakistan and not what Altaf Hussain said

What is the problem in having more provinces? Its the best way to devolve power and funding away from the Federal government to offer better governance to the people. Its a silly insecurity amongst Pakistanis to not want more provinces.
It should not create hatred. Pakistan needs more provinces, but not like this way. Sindhis should not feel that injustice is being done. There should be a consensus.
And right now is not a good time to talk about it.
First solve the biggest problem: TERRORISM.

Pakistan definitely need more provinces but the problem is a party that has presence in only one city, how can they demand a separate province? That too on ethnic basis? And the province in not yet on discussion tables and see how Altaf has threaten to make a new country out of that province..

@blain2

New provinces are needed but not on a racist agenda but on administrative basis.

i agree with you ... making new provinces will help pakistan , create job , easy in administration and etc .. but leaders should cut this crap that new province for urdu speakers , or sindh ko nai tootne den gay .. blah blah ..

Pakistan definitely need more provinces but the problem is a party that has presence in only one city, how can they demand a separate province? That too on ethnic basis? And the province in not yet on discussion tables and see how Altaf has threaten to make a new country out of that province..

and punjab, balochistan, hazara province demand of PTI, sindh etc are not based on ethnic basis?

why don't we just have one single unit then?

PTI submits resolution on Hazara province
BUREAU REPORT
522a8b97c8186.jpg

PTI MPAs from Abottabad, Qalandar Khan Lodhi, Mushtaq Ghani and Sardar Idrees submitting resolution for Hazara province at Provincial Assembly Secretariat. — File photo
Updated 2013-09-07 13:28:33
15 Comment(s)
Print
PESHAWAR: Three lawmakers of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf submitted a resolution with the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Secretariat here on Friday, asking the federal government to create Hazara province by making relevant amendment to the Constitution.

MPAs from Abbottabad district, including the chief minister’s special assistant Mushtaq Ahmad Ghani, advisor Qalandar Khan Lodhi and parliamentary secretary Sardar Mohammad Idrees, submitted their joint resolution, which is expected to be tabled in the coming session of the assembly. Governor Engineer Shaukatullah on Friday summoned the assembly session on Tuesday next.

MPA Mushtaq Ghani told Dawn that they had prepared the draft of the resolution after meeting with Chief Minister Pervez Khattak in Peshawar on Thursday to seek his consent. PTI MNA from Abbottabad Dr Mohammad Azhar Khan Jadoon was also present on the occasion.

“The chief minister fully agreed with the text of the resolution and it will be tabled in the assembly in its coming session,” he said and added that PTI’s coalition partners and opposition parties in the provincial assembly would be taken into confidence to pass the resolution with consensus.

The three lawmakers hailing from Hazara division had joined the PTI after winning the May 11 general elections. The PTI has made commitment in its election manifesto to create separate province in the name of Hazara. Besides, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz and local chapters of other political parties in Hazara division comprising seven districts have also supported creation of Hazara province.

Mr Ghani said that he had joined the PTI after seeking its firm assurance for supporting creation of Hazara province.

He said that the mover of the proposed resolution would do extensive homework within and outside the assembly before tabling the resolution.

The draft resolution said that the total population of the country was around 30 million before separation of East Pakistan. After the East Pakistan debacle four provinces; Punjab, Balochistan, NWFP (now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) and Sindh were established.

According to the proposed resolution, Pakistan’s current total population is 180 million, but the number of the federating units remains the same, whereas India has 27 provinces and states while Afghanistan has 34 provinces. Keeping in view the administrative requirements and problems of the people these neighbouring countries had increased the number of the provinces, it said.

“Creation of Hazara province is the democratic, constitutional and political right of the people of Hazara,” the draft resolution said and added ‘therefore this assembly requests the federal government to add the word Hazara after Sindh; in Article 1 (2) (a) of the Constitution’.

Local chapters of political parties and civil society groups had made demand for the separate province when the then NWFP was being renamed as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa after the 18th amendment. Also, the movement for Hazara province was launched in the area after renaming of the NWFP in April 2010.

and punjab, balochistan, hazara province demand of PTI, sindh etc are not based on ethnic basis?

why don't we just have one single unit then?

PTI submits resolution on Hazara province

MQM can also move a resolution on new Sindhi provinces, who is stopping? But MQM instead always resort to street violence and comedy over telephonic jalsas.

The more the merrier. I see no problem with more provinces whatsoever.

MQM can also move a resolution on new Sindhi provinces, who is stopping? But MQM instead always resort to street violence and comedy over telephonic jalsas.

MQM has not tried to attack bilawal house on political purpose it has just raised voice in a meeting and here is your statement

how can they demand a separate province? That too on ethnic basis?

What is the problem in having more provinces? Its the best way to devolve power and funding away from the Federal government to offer better governance to the people. Its a silly insecurity amongst Pakistanis to not want more provinces.
Agreed. It will make administration easier. Parties will be indulged in healthy competition to rule any province.

Reminds me of Game theory.

That's what I am explaining to them going through proper channel, instead they focus on their negative rating on PDF, bashing PTI wasting thread and wasting time.

Agreed. It will make administration easier. Parties will be indulged in healthy competition to rule any province.

Reminds me of Game theory.

:cheers:How about a separate province for muslims in parts of hindustan, No?

Quaid-e-Azam made four Provence, so when Quaid wake up again only then he make more Provence otherwise our politicians can makes separate country but not a separate Provence so please pray hard that Quaid-e-Azam wake up and help us out

Pakistan's problems can't be solved with more Provinces not in the near future not for the next 50 years, first implement system, pahley Pakistan ko banda banao phir ja kay Provinces bano.

Quaid-e-Azam made four Provence, so when Quaid wake up again only then he make more Provence otherwise our politicians can makes separate country but not a separate Provence so please pray hard that Quaid-e-Azam wake up and help us out

Lol, don't take it seriously but what more do you want from Quaid? Feed you? I don't know why can't our ppl be just normal and do things the normal way instead they let emotions loose and come out in streets etc. When will we stand on our own shoulders. Post something like a solution for energy crisis and every Pakistani on the internet shall ignore you, post a poster from a Bollywood movie and you see thousand of comments and views from Pakistani ppl. We can't do anything as long as our people are not serious and don't want a change.

MQM has not tried to attack bilawal house on political purpose it has just raised voice in a meeting and here is your statement

Why every post of your is implied towards PTI? You can't discuss things without bashing PTI, can you? I in my previous post only talked about MQM but you are dragging PTI into it again and again, frustrated?

Wanna talk about Bilawal House wall issue, go to relative thread and lets talk there. Now come to this thread, no?

when u said phatoo i think u just not meant imran only it means the mindset and the party, they are all phatoos lol

i basically found PTI very irrational people with low intellect and high on emotions

the political grooming of imran is not very good, it heavily relies on sentiments rather then using brains

I m not PTI but the biggest phattoo in this world is Altaf Hussain. He who chooses to stay away from the country, claims leadership and then hurls threats on his opponents from distance is what is defined as phattoo.

That's what I am explaining to them going through proper channel, instead they focus on their negative rating on PDF, bashing PTI wasting thread and wasting time.
How about a separate province for muslims in parts of hindustan, No?
I didn't mean separate province based on religion. In India, we have different states but the center also has some control too. ;)

@blain2

New provinces are needed but not on a racist agenda but on administrative basis.
Lets not mix up racism with ethnicity. Two are distinctly different. Ethnicity means identifying with a classification of a grouping. You can do that at any time for as long as it does not impinge on someone else's rights as another ethnicity.

Karachi is too multi-ethnic to become an Urdu speaking province. Lets read between the lines here. If Karachi is split up from Sind, it means the PTI, MQM, PPP and ANP all will have to form the provincial government of their own. Nobody from the interior of Sind will be calling shots while living in the rural areas. People living in Karachi would be able to hire, spend, collect revenues on their own. There are many benefits to be had with this delineation.

Back
Top Bottom