What's new

This is an ‘Islamic’ republic: You can’t sit next to your wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And few days ago pakistanis were creating scene on news that McDonald is going to open only veg outlets as well :lol:

Lie Lie Lie

This express tribune is for idiots only.

I sat in mcdonalds with girls i merely know like a dozen times and no one ever said me anything.

This idiot tribune has nothing but lies to tell other people.

Those who are thanking the OP are even bigger idiots they are believing express tribune.

And few days ago pakistanis were creating scene on news that McDonald is going to open only veg outlets as well :lol:

That was a true news whereas what the blogger says here is unbelievable and amazingly a big BS because none of us have experienced any such thing even at small local eatery outlets

^^^BTW would you spare the pets or would they get a bullet too.
Dude total clean up. :D

Off topic: Pakhtoons in the tribal belt are a little bit wary about "non-locals", which means the occasional gaze maybe interpreted as something sinister, which in fact is not. Once you state your reason of being there, everything is fine.

Most of these need to go off the burgers for a bit. Or more.

at-mcdonalds-lahore-pakistan+1152_13023649505-tpfil02aw-29979.jpg

That was a true news whereas what the blogger says here is unbelievable and amazingly a big BS because none of us have experienced any such thing even at small local eatery outlets

I have been to mcdonalds in karachi also.

This express tribune is bullshit.

Most of these need to go off the burgers for a bit. Or more.

at-mcdonalds-lahore-pakistan+1152_13023649505-tpfil02aw-29979.jpg

Oh crap you believe on express tribune? :angry:

After all Don bhai apni bachi k sath hain, Who dare to say anything to you?

Yar wo dosron ki bachion ko bhi kuch nahi kahtay. :lol:

This time even I feel this is way too much exaggeration of an event. It may be the case that owner of that franchise may have its own rule but then blaming whole McDonalds Pakistan on this topic looks way too much and personal grudge. Even some times I have seen, In India, Cyber Cafe owners dont allow to sit a boy & girl together but then making fuss is nothing but shear frustration.

Oh crap you believe on express tribune? :angry:

Baba I Googled Mcdonalds Pakistan to see if I could find a photo of a girl and boy sitting side by side, and this is one of the photos that came up.

Don't worry, its the same with our burger generation.

Nahin yara, the stupid establishment, the "salafi" manager maybe?
Mcdonald me Salafi nahi hotay, Kya hogaya hey yaar? This report lacks the complete incidential facts, otherwise someone might have done it just for fun. Esa nahi hota,

If I m NOT MISTAKEN .. one of your lads was giving out about
- VEGETARIAN McDonalds in India..

and Calling us Hindu Secular state..
what a facepalm . I hope he is reading this and will later mail Mods to Delete his entire thread
Xox.

Mcdonald me Salafi nahi hotay, Kya hogaya hey yaar? This report lacks the complete incidential facts, otherwise someone might have done it just for fun. Esa nahi hota,
You know what, I think? This ET guy got his US visa refused recently, so wanted to create some positive PR for himself, so he must've said what better way to do this than to bash Pakistan a little bit more, everyone seems to be doing it, then why not me! :D

You know what, I think? This ET guy got his US visa refused recently, so wanted to create some positive PR for himself, so he must've said what better way to do this than to bash Pakistan a little bit more, everyone seems to be doing it, then why not me! :D

I think someone shot his dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom