What's new

This Indian Land Is Chinese Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
first u can leave Tibet please.... thanks
AP is not Tibet...if u know India and Tibet always have agreement over this boundary...

AP is a part of Tibet.

India never has agreement with Tibet.

British Imperialists imposed some colonist clauses. India wants to be second-hand imperialist, which was rejected by China.

Frankly, if India can make people live equally, prosperously and happily, I personally don’t care if India rules some these areas. But your freaking system kills 2,000,000 your own children every year.

Please, your bloody hands off AP and NE!

Last edited:
AP is a part of Tibet.

India never has agreement with Tibet.

British Imperialists imposed some colonist clauses. India wants to be second-hand imperialist, which was rejected by China.

Frankly, if India can make people live equally, prosperously and happily, I personally don’t care if India rules some these areas. But your freaking system kills 2,000you’re your own children every year.

Please, your bloody heads off AP and NE!

China is imperialist....u annexed Tibet by force....!!!!!

China has said that u will take Taiwan by force if required...

u already have so much land.. still china wants more n more....

so decide for urself who is imperialist...!!!

read honor post to which i replied...
dude... it is ur criteria so follow it....so u need to leave Tibet n Xinxiang...

India has diversity across its breadth and length....but this is our strength ... and we relish our diversity...

You imply to us that China is a single racial society, and that is a weak point of China.

Well, the only response to your feeble knowledge is: :lol:

China is imperialist....u annexed Tibet by force....!!!!!

China has said that u will take Taiwan by force if required...

u already have so much land.. still china wants more n more....

so decide for urself who is imperialist...!!!

LOL!

Anti-imperialists reject imperialist clauses. Imperialists accept imperialist clauses.

Simple criteria. Why that is so difficult for you to decide but ask for me? :lol:

BTW, about Tibet, please understand 17 points agreement. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventeen_Point_Agreement_for_the_Peaceful_Liberation_of_Tibet

Last edited:
You imply to us that China is a single racial society, and that is a weak point of China.

i dont expect this from u gpit...

read honor post 230.. he is ur fellow chinese....
as per him different people cant be one country... hope u can appreciate the corelation of my response to him...

but why is there difference in treatment to different races.
And China is the only major country in the world where people don't have full freedom of religion. A person who declares himself as a Muslim can't even be a member of the CPC let alone head any ministries or important post in China.

So why this difference....?? this shows clearly that ppl other than han chinese are treated as 4th grade.

Secondly Tibet's Independence is sought from China because china forcefully occupied an Independent country and indulged in wide scale killling and looting of the Tibetan people...and in destroying their monasteries culture and tradition....

Last edited:
yaar why we claim all part of hindustan! =)

And China is the only major country in the world where people don't have full freedom of religion. A person who declares himself as a Muslim can't even be a member of the CPC let alone head any ministries or important post in China.

So why this difference....?? this shows clearly that ppl other than han chinese are treated as 4th grade.

Secondly Tibet's Independence is sought from China because china forcefully occupied an Independent country and indulged in wide scale killling and looting of the Tibetan people...and in destroying their monasteries culture and tradition....

I would have had tipped you of a decent charity house for Xmas, if you had told me straight that when was your last full meal, instead of spamming the same nonsense all over the threads. Are you that desperately hungry?

Dear Mod, this is the second time from this troll in 15 minites !

I would have had tipped you of a decent charity house for Xmas, if you had told me straight that when was your last full meal, instead of spamming the same nonsense all over the threads. Are you that desperately hungry?

Dear Mod, this is the second time from this troll in 15 minites !

Dear Mods... i dont think there is anything troll in what i have posted.. Just going through the posts before my post i think what i have said is very relevant to the discussion between me and gpit.

@Speeder...
Please explain how is it troll...??

Please maintain proper decorum on the forum.... i can reply u in same words... but will avoid it.. meanwhile what is ur problem in giving a proper reply....why do u get boiled over so soon....:disagree:

i dont expect this from u gpit...

read honor post 230.. he is ur fellow chinese....
as per him different people cant be one country... hope u can appreciate the corelation of my response to him...

I am Mongoliod cannot be a Indian. Too much difference!

but why is there difference in treatment to different races.
You are quite right about the appalling lack of religious freedom in China. I'm not sure if China will transition from an officially "atheist" to a secular state. Time will tell.

Now both India and China are far from being among the most tolerant countries in the world. However, IMO, for a multitude of reasons including the decades-long forced feeding of Communist "one-world" ideology, where "class-struggle" was elevated above all other grievances, China is overall less racially/ethnically divisive than India has been.

Far less in fact.

However, in recent years, it may be fair to point out that the "divisiveness" in India has apparently lessened while the economic/social policies of the CCP have led to an increase in communitarian discontent ...

This is food for thought.

Your lack of knowledge, and consequently a penchant for mixing up religion with ethnicity rears its head again and again.

The PRC is definitely slow in repenting, if not in deeds, at least in words and "emotions". I am fairly sympathetic to Tibet's grievances. But DL's bargaining position for a "Greater Tibet" is just unrealistic.

I am Mongoliod cannot be a Indian. Too much difference!

Here u go my friend your Indian connection :cheers:

THE INDIAN CONNECTION
Indians are ancestors of Japanese, Chinese

New Delhi: Indians are the ancestors of Chinese and many of those in other East Asian countries.
This is revealed by a study Mapping Human Genetic History in Asia , conducted by ten Asian countries, which said that the human population originally came from Africa nearly a hundred thousand years ago to India from where it went to China and other Asian countries .
The findings also nullify theories that a wave of human population directly went to the East Asian countries.
Majority of these South-East Asian populations have ancestors in south India (where the first wave of human population came from Africa), CSIR director general Samir Brahmachari told reporters here.
The study also assumes significance as it opens up the scope for single-point clinical trial for drugs for major pandemics including flu, which can be applicable to rest of the people in the region , Science and Technology Minister Prithviraj Chauhan said.
This research is also significant for understanding migratory pattern of human history and furthering the research in medicine. It has great potential for collaboration with these countries in finding treatment to many diseases like flu, AIDS and other pandemics, Brahmachari said.
Studied by 90 scientists from the Human Genome Organisation (HUGO), the research on Southeast Asian (SEA) and East Asian (EA) populations of 1,928 unrelated individuals represented 73 populations from 10 countries, including China , India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore. AGENCIES

TOI Saturday 12th Dec 2009

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/41263-india-mother-all-asians.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom