What's new

This German couple spent 9 weeks in Pakistan to prove that it is safe for visitors

It takes some time to dig through the flesh of the fish to rid it from the bones by which time the taste and Maza completely dies out. Eating fish requires delicate work and patience.
I do not have patience to work that hard :D
I eat only chicken and veggy food. Though my family keeps forcing me to eat Fish and Mutton too but I don't seem to like them anymore

aab3238922bcc25a6f606eb525ffdc56_1383819759.jpg

http://www.news18.com/blogs/india/l...h-an-iconic-shrine-too-far-14405-1187972.html
@SarthakGanguly
Ap ko yahan yatra key liye ana chahiye :D

The battle is a long ways lost if you need to write and highlight articles about safety when spending a few weeks in Pakistan.
The publication of such articles is tantamount to saying that with the exception of this couple who had to PROVE its safe, it is in reality a overwhelming concern for any visitor to Pakistan.

The battle is a long ways lost if you need to write and highlight articles about safety when spending a few weeks in Pakistan.
The publication of such articles is tantamount to saying that with the exception of this couple who had to PROVE its safe, it is in reality a overwhelming concern for any visitor to Pakistan.

What you are saying is true but these kind of small publicity will mount up and will slowly change the mindset of others.the pictured of Pakistan which is being portrayed internationally is not some thing which can be fixed overnight it is gonna take years and even decades to re create our image....

I do not have patience to work that hard :D
I eat only chicken and veggy food. Though my family keeps forcing me to eat Fish and Mutton too but I don't seem to like them anymore
The spice flavours dance around your mouth and you itch to finish the meal but it takes too long. So like yourself, I usually eat chicken.

What you are saying is true but these kind of small publicity will mount up and will slowly change the mindset of others.the pictured of Pakistan which is being portrayed internationally is not some thing which can be fixed overnight it is gonna take years and even decades to re create our image....
I doubt the government has any real vision to promote sight seeing and tourism in the country.

Even with a bad image we got around 1 million tourists in 2015

The spice flavours dance around your mouth and you itch to finish the meal but it takes too long. So like yourself, I usually eat chicken.

I doubt the government has any real vision to promote sight seeing and tourism in the country.

I can vouch for KP government. They have a proper tourism policy and have done great things to promote tourism . They made all the government rest houses in Northern areas available to Public (Only ministers went there before ) , They are building metalled roads to most tourist spots , Malam jabba ski resort is about to finish and have inagurated things like Attock safari train recently. PTDC itself is a different story

Then I can suggest you some of the greatest food from India. Veg and Non veg both.
Do visit India if you can

Even with a bad image we got around 1 million tourists in 2015
It's all about ensuring security. I know of an English lady who travelled to the Khyber Pass in 1990 to attend a close family friends wedding. Recent events in the past decade have contributed huge losses in tourism.

That is why I said it might even take decades to recover as the main problem is to provide sufficient security for large amount of international tourists. If you can't provide proper environment for tourism what use is it to promote tourism in entire Pakistan it. But certain areas in Pakistan have the capacity for tourism with less hassle for the government such as hunza and skardu.

Believe it or not we also eat veg
Then I can suggest you some of the greatest food from India. Veg and Non veg both.
Do visit India if you can[/QUO we also enjoy eating Daal, various dabzi and soups. My favourite veg dish is Aloo Saag.

Believe it or not we also eat veg
we also enjoy eating Daal, various dabzi and soups. My favourite veg dish is Aloo Saag.
Yes, I enjoy my veg dishes a lot. There is no alternative for daal, sabzi, Rice/Chapati. My favorite is Rajma Rice, not sure if you have tried but it is pure bliss. Just thinking about is watering my mouth. Too bad I am living alone, far from my family :'( and no one cooks Rajma Rice better than my mom does

Couple years ago I met this one Dutch woman who had driven down solo all the way from Holland in a van, through Iran and into Afghanistan and then Pakistan on her way to India/Nepal. I asked her about AF/Pak and she said it was great, people were respectful etc. Must have been quiet an anomaly for the people too, a dreadlocked hippy woman driving solo through rural Afghan/Pakistan lol

Hopefully some day soon both the perception and the related real security situation improve in Pakistan, a lot of tourists come to this part of the world, but most avoid Pakistan and go to India/Sri Lanka/Nepal/Bhutan/Myanmar and to south east Asia etc

Back
Top Bottom