What's new

This forum is infectious

jarnee

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes, but in another sense. I became a member last year after Mumbai carnage, but never ever i use to spend so much time on this like now a days. And i see the same with lot of members here especially the kind of activity on this forum of late stun's me.
I am also a member on Indian defense forum, but i admit i see it only once or twice a week, where as here i am spending almost 3-4 hrs daily, need to retrospect myself, even on weekends i have started vistiing this forum, the day i do not , it gives me the same feeling that one gets if you dont get Newspaper in morning. Offf..

Any of the other members feels the same ???

.:toast_sign:

Yes, but in another sense. I became a member last year after Mumbai carnage, but never ever i use to spend so much time on this like now a days. And i see the same with lot of members here especially the kind of activity on this forum of late stun's me.
I am also a member on Indian defense forum, but i admit i see it only once or twice a week, where as here i am spending almost 3-4 hrs daily, need to retrospect myself, even on weekends i have started vistiing this forum, the day i do not , it gives me the same feeling that one gets if you dont get Newspaper in morning. Offf..

Any of the other members feels the same ???

.:toast_sign:

True. Its like an addiction. I came here accidentally while searching for something last November. Oh boy i couldn't leave from here.

True. Its like an addiction. I came here accidentally while searching for something last November. Oh boy i couldn't leave from here.

hey then what is the way out from here, i was even banned once for 2 weeks , and still just kept reading and itching to write back, is there some therapy to get over blogging addiction, i am a member on Team - BHP the Motor cars forum .. blogs about getaways etc. but that also is not helping ., i have tried Mothshut et all.. anyway to atleast make it less?? Pakistan members please advice

hey then what is the way out from here, i was even banned once for 2 weeks , and still just kept reading and itching to write back, is there some therapy to get over blogging addiction, i am a member on Team - BHP the Motor cars forum .. blogs about getaways etc. but that also is not helping ., i have tried Mothshut et all.. anyway to atleast make it less?? Pakistan members please advice

Well my case, My addiction wasn't permanent. In most case it will last for only 6-8 months. After that i will get bored because of the same topics they dealing with again and again. In this forum too that may happen because the repeated India-Pakistan quarreling is sometimes boring.

Well my advice for you to read the Today's post or New post and read only the topics that you really need. Try not to press the key 'D' in your keyboard.

i dont know how i came here , But i am not Going anywhere else :D

Back
Top Bottom