What's new

This Brtish backpacker thinks Pakistani people are far more honest than Indians.

Ya, I have spoken to many backpacker in India as well they also said that people from Pakistan are untrustworthy, liar and cynical. That is why whole world is against them.
Wirus.jpg

This Brtish backpacker thinks Pakistani people are far more honest than Indians.

What?

A YouTube Video is cause for generalized Indians?

If it is fine then I can open multiple threads. Their foreigners people say about Indian and Pakistan. And how they appreciate India and Indian culture

Last edited:
@Cookie Monster

LOL.

Nationwide generalisation based on one backpacker? Just saying, and it isn't a barb aimed at one nationality to obscure the larcenous nature <generalisation alert!!!> of another; just another example of how it works, and to whom it appeals.
lol I wouldn't generalize it like that but hey it's free publicity for Pak...some ppl might go visit Pak based on this generalization, boosting Pak's positive image further.
...u have no idea how the likes of Fox News portrays it here bcuz of their personal biases. This can only help :partay:

lol I wouldn't generalize it like that but hey it's free publicity for Pak...some ppl might go visit Pak based on this generalization, boosting Pak's positive image further.
...u have no idea how the likes of Fox News portrays it here bcuz of their personal biases. This can only help :partay:

I'm somewhere in the front of that queue, and I have invitations from PDF members, from PTH members and from insaniyat members, so everybody else had better take their number and line up behind me. Anyone breaking the queue <generalisation alert!> is liable to spend time in a quiet, restful place pondering on the errors of their ways.

BTW, it's your turn now. I've already given you two examples.

Why should we have any apprehension about the honesty of Pakistanis?

Or vice versa?

It's not like either of us is going to suffer too much (or benefit from the same) in our lifetimes.

This is an angrej interest feel gooder.

Like the Aussies who come to Chennai and wear lungis , angvastrams and loudly slurp filter kapi ...

Cheers, Doc

I'm somewhere in the front of that queue, and I have invitations from PDF members, from PTH members and from insaniyat members, so everybody else had better take their number and line up behind me. Anyone breaking the queue <generalisation alert!> is liable to spend time in a quiet, restful place pondering on the errors of their ways.

BTW, it's your turn now. I've already given you two examples.
What? I have to stop being lazy and go hunt for Indian bloggers/reporters who generalize? :taz:

Come on Joe...u know it and I know it...there's ppl everywhere who generalize(lol this in itself is a generalization). I don't wanna get off my lazy a** and go hunting.

And u really should visit Pakistan, it would give u a whole new perspective as opposed to what the Indian media is constantly feeding its ppl.

Last edited:
What? I have to stop being lazy and go hunt for Indian bloggers/reporters who generalize? :taz:

Come on Joe...u know it and I know it...there's ppl everywhere who generalize(lol this in itself is a generalization). I don't wanna get off my lazy and go hunting.

And u really should visit Pakistan, it would give u a whole new perspective as opposed to what the Indian media is constantly feeding its ppl.

People tend to think worse about the people that they don't know about and have never met in their lives.

Sometime you get into a nasty situation with some idiot or criminal and you tend to generalize everyone.

Back
Top Bottom