What's new

Things which Zaid Hamid said in 2008 proved to be true

Propaganda karnay ki bhi tameez nahin hai. Tasweerian tu Pakistan wali laga daytay. Half are casualties are of TERRORIST TALIBAN bomb attacks, some look like Iraq and Afghanistan.

LOLLL, nothing can be seen at all.
Just like "Lal-Topi walla Jamboora's" talks, all empty; sab kuch khaali.....
But he did predict that Pakistan would have a "Man on the Moon" in 5 years. Did he make that prophesy in 2008?
He also prophesised that he would come riding a white mule to Delhi and hoist the pakistani flag on the Red Fort; was that also in2008? :lol:

So zaid Hamid has now penetrated PDF now.

I have seen a Zaid hamid video saying that Pakistan will reach on moon within 5 years and all important decisions in the world shall be taken only after the consent of Pakistan. What happen to that? Nothing seems to be happening what Zaid Hamid told in 2008. Amarsingh theory of Zaid Hamid is badly mocked by Pakistani Media itself.

Taaw Taaw - It's Radio Pakistan Dilli - I am your host LoveIcon the great --- Salam to all Mominins specially the new converts who recently got freedom from evil Hindu rule - fasten your seat belts -- His highness Amir-ul-Muslamin Zaid-ul-Zaman al-desi will address the Muslim Nation live from roof of Red Fort. dan dana ...........

Deal with it you Bharties :pakistan:

Taaw Taaw - It's Radio Pakistan Dilli - I am your host LoveIcon the great --- Salam to all Mominins specially the new converts who recently got freedom from evil Hindu rule - fasten your seat belts -- His highness Amir-ul-Muslamin Zaid-ul-Zaman al-desi will address the Muslim Nation live from roof of Red Fort. dan dana ...........

Ab aa bhi jao khusbu lagake, tumhari toh badiya khatirdari kareinge...bring @Hyperion and @Oscar along..I shall keep them as POWs and have them indulge me when I am in need of abstract and intelligent conversations.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the crowd of millions of fresh new momeens a lone old lady begin shouting at the top of her voice. The hullabaloo fails to drown her. Instead the voice grows louder and louder, until a great barrage comes in and washes the entire balcony of the Red Fort from where Zaid was giving his speech. Jolted by the sudden thrust, he shouts in desperation - 'Yeh sab Hindoo Zionists ka....'. He is silenced by a tight slap from the old lady. Has he seen this lady before. Her face is so blurry. She is now shouting at the top of her voice - 'Uth h@aramzada...'. A huge wave engulfed him from nowhere as the voice became clearer.

Zaid suddenly woke up. His frail mother was standing right beside him, looking at him with both the compassion of a mother and the displeasure of seeing his grown up son wetting his bed! The entire fcuking bed.

:D :angel:

:azn: :sarcastic:

Haven't reached there yet. Maybe still on the way? To confirm, please contact "Lal-Topiwalla Jamboora'.

He has been perhaps the single largest source of raw humor I have seen, can compete with the likes of Bill Maher (albeit the latter is legit and amazingly funny- you need to see him pantomiming The Great and Esteemed Bush). :omghaha:

Well at least the Tiranga reached the moon, dunno about what ZH was claiming.

From the crowd of millions of fresh new momeens a lone old lady begin shouting at the top of her voice. The hullabaloo fails to drown her. Instead the voice grows louder and louder, until a great barrage comes in and washes the entire balcony of the Red Fort from where Zaid was giving his speech. Jolted by the sudden thrust, he shouts in desperation - 'Yeh sab Hindoo Zionists ka....'. He is silenced by a tight slap from the old lady. Has he seen this lady before. Her face is so blurry. She is now shouting at the top of her voice - 'Uth h@aramzada...'. A huge wave engulfed him from nowhere as the voice became clearer.

Zaid suddenly woke up. His frail mother was standing right beside him, looking at him with both the compassion of a mother and the displeasure of seeing his grown up son wetting his bed! The entire fcuking bed.

:D :angel:

:azn: :sarcastic:

You are more witty than me.:cry: @Hyperion KILL HIM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom