What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

So you already know since a long time. Let me guess your old id got banned and this is your new ID.
Faggat, why are you trying to provoke me?
Dude, this is my first ID here. Not kiddin'

I am not Old. I am not an attractive female. I am not a Muslim.
So no is going to help me. I don't have a victim card to play
Well, you're bald. Try that card :enjoy:

I am not Old. I am not an attractive female. I am not a Muslim.
So no is going to help me. I don't have a victim card to play

Lots of old people live alone in big cities thanks to nuclear families buddy. If you stop vehicle movement, then their kids cannot reach them. That's when society guys come into the picture.

The fun begins tomorrow when I see my wife trying to cook. Army of maids can't reach her and those who can have a big bear standing at the gate shooing them away.

I would have helped you but I want to protect my identity. I hope you can manage.
From what I hear groceries shops are going to remain open. But I am worried about the queues. I will manage.

Lots of old people live alone in big cities thanks to nuclear families buddy. If you stop vehicle movement, then their kids cannot reach them. That's when society guys come into the picture.

The fun begins tomorrow when I see my wife trying to cook.
You should migrate back to Iran

We are also in a 21 day lock down since yesterday. Supermarkets, docs and chemists are still open. They wont be close them.

The panic buying was a big problem couple weeks ago but has calmed down.

If you can wait a week or so then stay home and avoid the big crowds at shops.Then get your essentials. Hopefully your supply chains not affected.

Kolkata things are under control. Foods are available..
Even fresh vegetable shops were there in morning. People are buying in hoards, but authority is assuring that there is no scarcity of food.
Even banks will be open till 2.

What this term denotes and how...sounds interesting and heard it often.

This I got from Google...
The Chaddi Baniyan Gangs are violent gangs who attack wearing only underclothes which in the local language are referred to as chaddi or kachcha whose literal translation in English is underwear and baniyan translates to vests. They often mask their faces.:-)

I think that it relates to "shorts", which is the uniform of RSS. Chaddi Dhari means one, who wears shorts.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom