What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

Chal Nikal bey feku!!
You were saying Coronavirus is a hoax.
Yes, this pandemic is a hoax and this apocalypse is fake. That's why you get to see dooms day scenario without the risk of actual harm. The deserted public places, the disruption in economic activity, the welcome holidays, people's panic etc. Isn't this every Indian's childhood dream? ENJOY!!

- PRTP GWD

Sir, are you Riddler?
You always post these Riddle like terms. Dumb people like me can't decide these puzzles

What do you mean by ' Blue Elephants'?

Just be straight forward like me. I just say what I mean.

Please let me know also if and when you learn.

Sir, are you Riddler?
You always post these Riddle like terms. Dumb people like me can't decide these puzzles

What do you mean by ' Blue Elephants'?

Just be straight forward like me. I just say what I mean.

Specially for you Old Friend, I feel Love!!!

Yes, this pandemic is a hoax and this apocalypse is fake. That's why you get to see dooms day scenario without the risk of actual harm. The deserted public places, the disruption in economic activity, the welcome holidays, people's panic etc. Isn't this every Indian's childhood dream? ENJOY!!

- PRTP GWD
My childhood dream was to own a pet horse someday

- PRTP GWD
"every Indian's childhood dream"
The phuk are you talking about man? Are you high?

Learn to cook...i sarted 3 years back...as i am vegetarian...in my ine of work unless you can cook...you go hungry...in 3 years i cook better than my mom now .

Whats left of my capsicum curry which i cooked just now...tasted yummy :

Specially for you Old Friend, I feel Love!!!

Smoking
Pump up the Volume, Let the Flame within unfurl.... bath in its Radiance!

On the Throne of Mitra ... I still am waiting for your to tell me the name of my Crown, watch my Spectre! Rubbies..Rubbies....

B.o.B for you... are the ship ready to sail home?

Not my scene man.

I just watched the video coz it was Donna and my weakness fir natural black wimmen.

A Persian weakness from the days of Darius ...

Bro, you need to ration, get into survival mode fast. It's better to be safe rather than venturing outside when anarchy sets in, if it happens.

I'm trying.

I have allies in my kids.

The women ...

- PRTP GWD

Partaap, some mod gotta send you in quarantine for a fortnight

"Desi kukkarh ka shora" is best for confronting Corona virus.:lol:

Nilu gonna be one of his kind to get lynch even If he wonders anywhere near the kookur :lol:

Back
Top Bottom