What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

I am a vegan I rather starve to death.
The rest of South Asians can eat cows, cats, rats, lizards and have China like growth. No Issues

Maybe government will provide some food ration or something.

Hang in there man

We go outside ..next door people come for fight in my village...patrolling is intense...everyone is stopped and asked why they are not in home...going alone so far protects you from the wrath of the security forces.

i have stock of rice for two weeks and groceries is rationed can come for 40 days...

I just ate half a 5 buck packet of glucose biscuits.

Saved the rest ...

Saved the rest ...
I am not supposed to tell you this you are s doctor. Biscuits, Chips, and other processed snacks will give you diabetes and cardio vascular diseases

I am not supposed to tell you this you are s doctor. Biscuits, Chips, and other processed snacks will give you diabetes and cardio vascular diseases

Ok man.

The thing is, you should have seen the protocol put in place to actually get to the biscuits.

Considering we bought these packets last night.

Saved the rest ...

I got myself 10 packets of marie gold biscuits as well...sisters son took it all to his house yesterday...as they started sand bagging the outskirts...fearing all shops closed...he lives on biscuits so i let it go.

Ok man.

The thing is, you should have seen the protocol put in place to actually get to the biscuits.

Considering we bought these packets last night.
I am a poor man. 4 kg of Kolam rice is all I have and some onions. So it's salt and rice for like 21 days. At the end I am going to look like a concentration camp prisoner.

I am a poor man. 4 kg of Kolam rice is all I have and some onions. So it's salt and rice for like 21 days. At the end I am going to look like a concentration camp prisoner.

It's good. I am looking forward to losing weight.

And living and keeping everyone safe.

Everytime I leave home for work it's like I'm going to war.

Everytime I come home, I enter like an untouchable. It takes me 45 minutes to clean up.

It's good. I am looking forward to losing weight.

And living and keeping everyone safe.

Everytime I leave home for work it's like I'm going to war.

Everytime I come home, I enter like an untouchable. It takes me 45 minutes to clean up.
If you want to live. You should stop going to work for few days. You are a doctor. You are at the highest risk to get infected.

Learn to cook...i sarted 3 years back...as i am vegetarian...in my ine of work unless you can cook...you go hungry...in 3 years i cook better than my mom now .

Last edited:
WOW!!! WE LIVE IN EXCITING TIMES. MY DREAM OF APOCALYPSE CAME TRUE.

ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS. I AM LOVING IT!!

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom