What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

Thought the sanghis drinking cow urine had gained immunity?

There is no contingency i have work so will maintain my income. Just that i don't have food at this moment and can't get it somehow everything else is fine.

How is the lockdown situation? Is it working?

I don't film everything I witness. I am not a tiktok using teenager.

My neighbourhood

There was panic, but being an army area, the mil took control. 8 cases reported in the area.

This was the situation 2-3 days back:
F49F433E-9901-4844-ACF3-F1E0AE1A5807.jpeg

Than army deployed:
E27098B0-7213-41FC-AF9C-A329C7593CBB.jpeg

Malls, restaurants, mosques closed yesterday.

Shops, pharmacies open.

Update: i got some dry snacks from neighbours which will last me for 2 days. I will survive though i had literally show them helplessness, i am narcissistic and wouldn’t have helped them. I am trying to score induction i am in discussion of neighbour who has gas and electric induction she doesn’t need electric induction but she is sceptical that if lockdown continues more than 30 days she will be out of gas. I will make deal for sure. Just need to overpay

Update: i got some dry snacks from neighbours which will last me for 2 days. I will survive though i had literally show them helplessness, i am narcissistic and wouldn’t have helped them. I am trying to score induction i am in discussion of neighbour who has gas and electric induction she doesn’t need electric induction but she is sceptical that if lockdown continues more than 30 days she will be out of gas. I will make deal for sure. Just need to overpay

Gas provider are providing the gas to customers and also, general shops are open in Bangalore

Last edited:
Karma is a bitch! You people locked down Kashmir so now it's your turn to feel some heat!

Enjoy!
When your PM announces lockdown in few days time ,please do post and let us know for what sins your country is being locked down.the most effected are kashmiri themself with the virus

Bro can i show this post to your wife the next time i am there? :lol:

I tell her that often enough, but knock yourself out. :p:

It started raining cats and dogs. And the electricity went off again. The stray dogs are barking non stop. Can't sleep.
Maybe these are some signs from mother nature

Good chances of dog packs going feral in the next two weeks. Keep a watch ...

Hunger is the least of your problems right now.

What is the contingency plan when someone shuts down the internet in India?

I realise you are enjoying yourself, sitting in Germany, but this is a real scenario a lot of us have gamed and have been preparing for.

Cellular networks are still human operated.

We have a landline.

Tons of young families do not.

We have cycles too. Petrol is no longer a given.

Nor is cash.

Those of us born in the 70s are better prepared. We've been through riots. And war. Lockdowns. Blackouts. Rationing. Fleeing from cities in trucks. I've seen it all.

Most young puppies here only read defence forums.

Brilliant point on the induction. I've a gift box with a fancy induction cooker that's still not opened. It goes into my survival stash asap! But is it true you need different vessels???

Last edited:
Cellular networks are still human operated.

We have a landline.

Tons of young families do not.

We have cycles too. Petrol is no longer a given.

Nor is cash.

Those of us born in the 70s are better prepared. We've been through riots. And war. Lockdowns. Blackouts. Rationing. Fleeing from cities in trucks. I've seen it all.

Most young puppies here only read defence forums.

Containment is the matter at hand. Not doomsday

What you are suggesting is anarchy and breakdown of a society.

Social distancing would require a complete overhauling of modus operandi

Gandu, why blame me?
Did the government hint at 21 days complete lockdown? I usually order food from Swiggy and Zomato.

Blame your beloved Modi for sending a Globemaster to bring infected Muslims from Iran.
Use your brain man. If you are in an emergency then do not depend on supermarkets. Try for non-descript grocery shops inside the streets. They are mostly open and not much crowded.

We have stocked for the next two months, except the perishables.

There is no use cribbing about this on a defence forum. The place where I live had the departmental stores stocks empty even by Saturday meaning people are smarter than we assume.

It is only those like you who always crib at every move of Indian government have time to write so many posts on a defence forum but return back after just visiting a departmental store. Take some time and search for stores. Go inside streets as much as possible as police presence is more on the main road. Extreme times needs extreme measures.

Back
Top Bottom