What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

Go easy on the coffee, it increases anxiety

I have it black and strong and without sugar.

For a year now though I have a single mug of patte wali chai in the morning.

Rest of the day it's coffee. Including as soon as I wake up, before my pots.

Did not buy a thing. If I had waiting in the queue, I am postive I would be infected.

Nilu you are a smart person. You should be behaving like you are a carrier at this stage.

I do not know what your government directives exactly are but these are not times to have lavish 21 spice 5 staple food diet. Adopt an austere life and eat staple food that has longer shelf life like rice or beans.

Social distancing is impossible in India so do not be an idealist. I won't recommend living in urban setup in India right now.

As luck would have it, my special Coorg roast just got over (Peaberry and Plantation, which I alternate depending on my mood).

Now is the time all those fancy coffee packets from hotels I've stashed away are going to come in use.

No eyerolling by my millennials now ...
Don't think I have tried that one.

Having this one, these days.
15850792833827143688121625078641.jpg

Malayasian white coffee.

If I need fresh beans, I go to a cafe:smitten:

Kaalay chanay also become boring pretty quickly.:lol:

O PaaJee,

How quickly mountains melt.. how quickly gaints fall... HumanCondition.... amazing...

In a way the song below describes the CivilisationalCycle .... Hunger is the King! A Ruthless Master.... and the punnies try to wage a War Against the Heavens....

@Mentee you might understand...

@Valar. The Residents were out there... but to Connet with The Residents ... well, well... acquired taste

Nilu you are a smart person. You should be behaving like you are a carrier at this stage.

I do not know what your government directives exactly are but these are not times to have lavish 21 spice 5 staple food diet. Adopt an austere life and eat staple food that has longer shelf life like rice or beans.

Social distancing is impossible in India so do not be an idealist. I won't recommend living in urban setup in India right now.
Good points. It is impossible to travel to rural parts now.

When there is drought they come to the cities.

But there is no way our villages could support an exodus from cities.

Eventually, if there is a nuclear exchange, then maybe.

Or a killer plague.

Thats the way to go. Fresh grind, nothing beats it.

Good to see you back doc.

Hey man.

You would think so but right now train stations are the busiest in India.

India has a population of 1.5 billion. Lets not start the CAA and NRC right now.

So out of 1.5 billion people who live in a economy based on "transfer of goods and people", you can imagine how many people are on the move in India at any given time.

People fail to understand India because they look at it as a country, they should look at it as if it is a continent.

Anyhow what they programming you guys on the media, Chinese aur Muslim atangwadi virus ka parchaar kese horaha hai?

Came to Delhi from Ahemdabad on 5th of feb to start a business. Invested in new office and rented a apartment. Dont have cooking equipment so didn't sore single thing. Stuck here with lots investment which most likely won't recover as well as no food. got panic at start but eventually realised this is only way. I am not modi bhakt in fact i kind offensive dank humour guy. Lets be honest we are surrounded stupid people who can't stay home. This is need of hour otherwise they will drag entire country with them. I figure out way to survive may be will pay neighbours for a meal. Just to make you understand after seeing thali stupidity do you think is there any other way around to this ?
Do you even know we are fucking 1.35 billion

Came to Delhi from Ahemdabad on 5th of feb to start a business. Invested in new office and rented a apartment. Dont have cooking equipment so didn't sore single thing. Stuck here with lots investment which most likely won't recover as well as no food. got panic at start but eventually realised this is only way. I am not modi bhakt in fact i kind offensive dank humour guy. Lets be honest we are surrounded stupid people who can't stay home. This is need of hour otherwise they will drag entire country with them. I figure out way to survive may be will pay neighbours for a meal. Just to make you understand after seeing thali stupidity do you think is there any other way around to this ?
Do you even know we are fucking 1.35 billion

People will.feed you in India man. Stay strong.

Back
Top Bottom