What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

"Toon baily, tay her koi baily, unbaily vi baily
Tairay baaj Muhammad Bhakhsha, sunjhi payi ae haveli"

O PaaJee,

In such situations... its logical that stress hormones go up..and anxiety builds up... hence Breathing...Breathing.. Breathing is important...

There are two ways to manage PanicAttacks ... calming substances or pumping up of Dopamine ... it builds the Survivial/Fight Mode @Verve

Despite everything we don't wish any harm to anyone...

Mangus

The below video ... in those days was rather relaxing/calming... now it has zero effect.... as calmness is pervailent...

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu @Nilu Pule @padamchen @Mentee @Valar.

O PaaJee,

In such situations... its logical that stress hormones go up..and anxiety builds up... hence Breathing...Breathing.. Breathing is important...

There are two ways to manage PanicAttacks ... calming substances or pumping up of Dopamine ... it builds the Survivial/Fight Mode @Verve

Despite everything we don't wish any harm to anyone...

Mangus

The below video ... in those days was rather relaxing/calming... now it has zero effect.... as calmness is pervailent...

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu @Nilu Pule @padamchen @Mentee @Valar.

I think that prevailing stark materialism is also taking its toll, in a psychological sense.

"Bulley Shah assaan marna naahin
Gor peya koyi hor"

I think that prevailing stark materialism is also taking its toll, in a psychological sense.

"Bulley Shah assaan marna naahin
Gor peya koyi hor"

O yaar dildar meray,

You are such a joy, such a strength for yours truly.... always get to the heart of things I wish to convey... never a word extra needed...

Iqbal R.A... said that the Civilisation will commit Suicide...

Mangus

Rational Materialism... Irrational Materialism... knock, knock... down, down.. whatever... it is not a War against me!

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu you might like this song.... you too @Nilu Pule

eating your infected neighbor is not the solution baniye
Hunger is the least of your problems right now.

What is the contingency plan when someone shuts down the internet in India?
There is no contingency i have work so will maintain my income. Just that i don't have food at this moment and can't get it somehow everything else is fine.

1st patient to die was a Muslim who visited Saudi Arabia. If Modi stopped appeasing Muslims such days wouldn't come.

1) So its the Muslims to blame for covid-19 outbreak in India?

2) Modi likes to appease Muslims?

Suddenly I turn around and my kids have chocolates and kurkure and laxminarayan chiwda in one cart.

I took a deep breath. Started a lecture. Then saved my breath and herded them all out if the shop as soon as I could.
You went shopping with your kids! :o: What is wrong with you!

We live in a bungalow. And it's times like these you realise (at least I realise) that I don't fukin know where to buy milk from.
Of Human or Animal Origin?

Back
Top Bottom