What's new

‘They killed our mates, we want vengeance’

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘They killed our mates, we want vengeance’..this is a quote ..might have been said by any emotionally charged IA personal...but inko yeh bata do ki beta jab tak manmohan ji hain isi tarah se apni marwate rehna hai & forget vengeance.

All this is is reporting the sentiments of the ground personal, clearly these soldiers' views aren't those of the IA as a whole. having said that I feel, as hard as it might be, these IA personal should have held their tongues and made more diplomatic comments, they do represent the IA after all. Having said that I wouldn't rule out duplicity or lies by the Media- they could have promised the IA soldiers they were spekaing off the record or they could have taken the comments out of context. All I have seen of IA personal is that they make increidibly dimplomatic and restrained comments especially when they are talking to the media.

All this is is reporting the sentiments of the ground personal, clearly these soldiers' views aren't those of the IA as a whole. having said that I feel, as hard as it might be, these IA personal should have held their tongues and made more diplomatic comments, they do represent the IA after all. Having said that I wouldn't rule out duplicity or lies by the Media- they could have promised the IA soldiers they were spekaing off the record or they could have taken the comments out of context. All I have seen of IA personal is that they make increidibly dimplomatic and restrained comments especially when they are talking to the media.

Not sure of that buddy. Definitely the Officers of IA, would be restrained. But not the ground level soldiers of IA . They are not that much educated and went their feelings.
In soldiers eyes, diplomacy is a mere political tool.

Not sure of that buddy. Definitely the Officers of IA, would be restrained. But not the ground level soldiers of IA . They are not that much educated and went their feelings.
In soldiers eyes, diplomacy is a mere political tool.
Even ground level soldiers are given strict instructions and are made aware of the consequences of their actions.

Even ground level soldiers are given strict instructions and are made aware of the consequences of their actions.

Normally you dont hear much from indian army personal (other than that of chief )... there can be 2 scenarios here... 1 army wanted to know the people in the country and the govt what they feeling and what they are capable of ... 2. as the sources are ramain secret... anyone can make a story with sources told us.... so it could be a masala from our media....

And do you know what your brilliant SSG commando/freedom fighter did later? Tried to assassinate your army chief/president, got tortured by the Pakistan army, went into hiding in his hidey holes in the west, and got fried in a drone strike by USA, to the relief of Pakistani security forces. He was as much an enemy of Pakistan as he was of India. Most of your "strategic assets" and "freedom fighters" are, so no surprises there.

dude prove it if he was a SSG commando first then talk........

dude prove it if he was a SSG commando first then talk........

Not concrete proof but there were reports about the same:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/05/world/asia/05kashmiri.html?_r=2&hp&

BBC News - Obituary: Ilyas Kashmiri

There are numerous reports about Kashmiri's background, including some claiming that he was once a member of the Pakistani Army's elite Special Services Group (SSG) and trained mujahideen fighting Soviet forces in Afghanistan in the 1970s-80s.

dude there we approx 80,000 people trained by CIA n us to fight soviats. Now u can say based in that context that all were SSG guys same way LTTE were trained by u so we should also assume that all or maybe individuals of them were yr MARCOS or Para commandos??:azn:

So we should not believe in conspiracies n rumors in first hand. U guys always call us as the ones who r believers of conspiracy theories n all but in the other-hand u r doing the same when it is matching yr interests.

Yes SSG commandos did had fought soviats in Afg. (again i have just heard n read it in wikipedia but cant conform it myself) but those who did fought there were service men n they had to return back to serve their job ie Pakistan's borders.

They cant realistically fight for them till today like him n then fight same SSGs in Pakistan whom they were in service.

That doesnt make sense. As the life is better at-least then living yr n yr family's entire lives in hiding in the caves of mountains then retrd as a soldier n receive the benefits/properties for yr self n yr family till the day u die.

I would like tempers to cool down now, and say in 3 months time, have the IA infiltrate and kill all the occupants of a stronghold of PA.

IA has done that before atleast twice- including during the 2002 -3 period. It is not reported in Pakistani media, Indian media is never told about this officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom