What's new

They Hatin see us Rolling they hatin

Nationalism/patriotism aside. Why do people say so about Pakistan? Any thoughts on that. Let me give you a hint. Because Pakistan is ever ready to become someone's bitch for whatever benefits. You said no to Saudi...That's a start. If you can continue on saying NO in your interest, you will stop hearing this sentence.

Your analogy with reference to India is shit. India doesn't have that aggressive great power stance/character, otherwise you would have been of much shorter size in 1971 itself (whatever the cost) or the British would have been kicked out of India in 1857 itself. India will always be a reactionary power, which is why its superpower ambition are to be laughed at.

Someone definitely got out of the wrong side of the bed today.......lol.

Can you count how many someone's we said yes to ? :) There is one and only strategic partnership and that is Pak-US and both the countries joined hands for own interests every time. Nothing bad about it

Come on...it might have started out as a strategic partnership at some point, it tilted towards master-slave with Pakistan's approval. I will call China-Pakistan relationship as strategic one so far, but lets see what future holds...

Come on...it might have started out as a strategic partnership at some point, it tilted towards master-slave with Pakistan's approval. I will call China-Pakistan relationship as strategic one so far, but lets see what future holds...

Neither US is fool nor Pakistan :) if it was master slave partnership then by now US would not have spent that much neither it would have to meddle in Afghanistan again and again.

facts speak louder then emotional statements

The facts state that Pakistan:

Is a nuclear equipped nation

Has the worlds 6th largest active military

Is part of the next 11

Played a crucial role in defeating the Soviets in Afghanistan, which played a large part in destroying the USSR

Has successfully defended itself from almost 70 years of constant aggression from India

Is crushing militants, something that even NATO with their fancy equipment cannot do

Has one of the lowest poverty rates in South Asia

Holds the worlds 3rd largest English speaking population

Holds multiple world records for things varying from the worlds tallest cake to the largest number of fighter jets shot down in under a minute

Is lucky enough to have all types of weather, from snowfall to blistering heat

Is blessed with wonderful landscapes, from deserts to forests to snowy mountains

etc

I could go on and on, but the fact is Pakistan is a wonderful country, despite the problems it faces. Once they are removed, I have no doubt Pakistan will become one of the worlds greatest nations, mark my words.

672169-flaghumanrecordlahorephotoAbidNawaz-1392493916-412-640x480.JPG

Pakistan will never fail because of our Students and Youth

_72174104_aitzaz.jpg

_57941564_57940588.jpg

Malala-Yousafzai-008.jpg

360177-pakistan-students.jpg

Saadi-Abbas-is-more-concerned-about-his-future-in-karate-than-thrilled-about-his-victory-at-his-debut-performance-at-the-US-Championship-this-year.jpg

http://www.ptvsports.tv/live-news/p...d-medalist-saadi-abbas-karate-kid-dreams-big/

Ume-selma-with-gold-medal.jpg

ISPR1.jpg

Last edited:
Some sectors went down but others improved as well.
Pakistani media is now close to world class in terms of independence, quality and quantity
Telecommunication sector has shown exponential growth (almost everyone has a mobile phone now)
Highways are the best in South Asia
Highways police can be compared with western countries
One of the largest private schools networks in the world
Real estate sector improved tremendously (DHA, Bahria)
Banking sector has improved tremendously (no banking crisis when US and European banking systems collapsed)
The only successful military operation against Taliban/ISIS in the world
Pakistani TV dramas and singers continue to impress beyond national boundries
Other than India, every major country of the world supports Pakistan in one way or another
Manufacture of automobiles, motorbikes and electric goods has increased many times
KPK is conducting massive afforestation campaign
Energy sector is one of the most environmentally friendly in the world. Minimal share of coal with extensive usage of hydro power and natural gas. Even cars use natural gas, which causes much less pollution than petrol. Fast paced adoption of other forms of renewable energy such as solar and wind.
Growth of nationalistic politics at the cost of ethnic/religious politics. Most of the seats in the national assembly are with the top three nationalistic and moderate political parties.
Many other bright spots can be listed too
Sounds more like a PMLN ad.:lol:

Well, the problem is not whether Pakistan remains or not, as this is the land of predictions, and inshaAllah Hazrat Isa AS will also see Pakistan upon his returns to earth.
Masla yeh hai, jaisy kch siany kehtay hain, keh kahin Pakistan aisy hi na chalta rahay.
We got to make it better and better, every day, every second.

Bs urooj per nahi pohnchna, werna zawal hojaeyga.. :)

Situations can change within few months , and you are talking about few Decades ? very Optimistic I must say

Why not? This is pdf. Some members here already discuss the certainty that india will be the world's most powerful and advanced nation by 2040. So it's far more plausible discussing this.

Why not? This is pdf. Some members here already discuss the certainty that india will be the world's most powerful and advanced nation by 2040. So it's far more plausible discussing this.

well as a Pakistani I believe this country will remain forever, but we have to keep reality in Mind that we are surrounded by hostile neighbors , and we don't have a Super Power backing us

well as a Pakistani I believe this country will remain forever, but we have to keep reality in Mind that we are surrounded by hostile neighbors , and we don't have a Super Power backing us

No need. One day we will become a military superpower. Some 30-40 years from now. It will come as a massive shock to the world when it does, just lije our nukes in 1998.

No need. One day we will become a military superpower. Some 30-40 years from now. It will come as a massive shock to the world when it does, just lije our nukes in 1998.

keep dreaming about becoming a Super Power ... don't act like Stupid Indians , Pakistan can and will never be a Super Power .. and we will always be dependent on big Powers , like US, Russia or China

Pakistan should exist to remind India what it is not :) In India we already have enough people who are shouting "Azadi Azadi". Now imagine what it would have been like if there was no Pakistan as an example of this "Azadi" that was granted way back in 1947, and the way it turned out now after after like 70 long years. There will be a bloody civil war French Revolution style if there no Pakistan existing as an alternative to India...

Back
Top Bottom