What's new

They Hatin see us Rolling they hatin

No, we weren't. This is a myth. Some parts of Punjab and Sindh were only.
So much for reading Pakistani textbooks
India_1000.jpg

Pakistan is a country with immense potential. 15 years ago, Turkey's economy was crippled with a GDP per capita at around 3$K now its above 10K, we made it this far in no more than 8 years. I believe pakistan will exceed all expectations within 2 decades, not more

OFF the topic , but explanation of failed state from Wikipedia . read it carefully . "The spread of the term "failed state" has been criticized by policy researchers for being arbitrary and sensationalist[citation needed]. Olivier Nay, William Easterly and Laura Freschi have argued that the concept of state failure "has no coherent definition", and only serves the policy goals of Western states to militarily intervene in other states.[16] The British writer Anatol Lieven draws a distinction between "genuinely failed and failing" states in Sub-Saharan Africa with states in South Asia, whose rulers he says "have not traditionally exercised direct control over... most of their territory and have always faced continual armed resistance somewhere or other". Although he concedes that Pakistan might be considered "failed" when compared to the industrialized states of Western Europe, he criticizes how commentators use the War in North-West Pakistan to brand Pakistan as "failed", while not doing the same for the in his opinion proportionally more serious Naxalite insurgency in India or the Sri Lankan Civil War.[17]"

Last edited:
it was based on prediction of fall of syria which too did not fall to terrorists.

Lol. the day is not far when we have all generals with mullah beards.

Syria is a collapsed by all definitions of a failed state. Outside demuscus there is nothing left standing. It's similar situation as in Afghanistan where you got a kabul regime and what goes outside the kabul is anybody guess. Their citizens are desperate for refuge outside.

I don't mind generals with beard as long as they can serve the nation with sincerity and are patriots.

Bottom line is, there was a concentrated effort made to project Pakistan as failed state complimented by forigen sponsored terrorism in Pakistan. In today's world it's all about perception and image building.

What doesn't collapse you only makes you stronger, Pakistan today is stronger than 60s when Pakistan was better off than any other Asian country economically.

Syria is a collapsed by all definitions of a failed state. Outside demuscus there is nothing left standing. It's similar situation as in Afghanistan where you got a kabul regime and what goes outside the kabul is anybody guess. Their citizens are desperate for refuge outside.

I don't mind generals with beard as long as they can serve the nation with sincerity and are patriots.

Bottom line is, there was a concentrated effort made to project Pakistan as failed state complimented by forigen sponsored terrorism in Pakistan. In today's world it's all about perception and image building.

i posted something else. that cia prediction was based on the fall of syria which never occurred. still syria did not fall to terrorists. so cia predictions for the entire region gone wrong. The new Middle East that was propagated by hillary failed to shape after the lebanon war.

Countries like Sudan, Somalia and nigeria have also not broken yet..Pakistan is as resilient as those countries..keep it up .

i think you haven't been checking the news, Sudan broke in to 2 countries, and somalia is also in in taters

i posted something else. that cia prediction was based on the fall of syria which never occurred. still syria did not fall to terrorists. so cia predictions for the entire region gone wrong. The new Middle East that was propagated by hillary failed to shape after the lebanon war.

How Syria is related to Pakistan? Pakistan is a biggest power of the muslim world. Targeting Pakistan in itself was a huge and independant project started right after 9/11. Syria and it's situation is a recent phenomena, while Pakistan has been fighting it's war for more then a decade. To link Pakistan with syria or any other middleeastern issue is chronological and objectionally incorrect.

Each and every country in this world has varying degrees of failures within them. Basically every nation is a "failed state" to some degree.

Lets see how failed Pakistan Is :

Economy

1. $ 270 billion Economy (40th largest in the world)
2. $ 930 billion PPP ( 26th)

Education

1. 6 Universities in top 800 of the world (QS ranking)

Power

1. Nuclear armed state
2. 7th largest armed forces
3. Top 10 airforces in the world
4. ISI in top 5 of the world

Science and technology

1. Abdus salam
2. Ayub ummayyia
3. 43rd in scientific research

Poverty
1. Second lowest poverty headcount in south asia after srilanka

Satisfaction of people

1. 92nd on United nations happiness report( India 130 bangladesh 117)
2. 12th on Happy Planet Index

Future

1. top 20 economies in the world
2. 5 % growth rate this year
3. CPEC
4. Terrorism dying (lowest number of causalities since 2005)

These journalists cannot fathom a muslim country with alot of power , who is now a regional power too and to top it off has the fastest nuclear programme in the world . These westerners like weaklings like afghanistan , syria , yemen , libya , somalia .

To all the haters i say keep on burning . Pakistan is here to stay .

Back
Top Bottom