What's new

They Hatin see us Rolling they hatin

It actually could'd failed had PPP government continued, those days were like nightmare. But situation is much sable now, sure there can be mishaps here and there but it's not as bad as 5-6 years ago.

I still remember a clip from some Indian news, in which a wierd woman with an annoying voice was excited and shouting that Pakistan will finish in 6 months, and that loser ever hosted a panel discussing about this scenario, all douchebags were jumping over it and literally drooling over this scenario. Yet here we are stronger than ever, peace should prevail in subcontinent, but be assured majority of the Indian population has not accepted the reality of 1947 and will continue to be in denial for the next 1000 years, Pakistan's military and strategic assets are vital, we face a existential threat from our eastern neighbor as this mindset is a secret fetish among their civilian and defence establishment !!!

Countries like Sudan, Somalia and nigeria have also not broken yet..Pakistan is as resilient as those countries..keep it up .

We make sure people around us wont be there too... if Afghanistan vietnam combodia somalia countires like blis can survive we make sure they wont be there too who doesnt want to be there...

Countries like Sudan, Somalia and nigeria have also not broken yet..Pakistan is as resilient as those countries..keep it up .

Sudan has been broken into 2. Somalia can be compared to Afghanistan whereas lawlessness has increased 10 folds in Nigeria.

In Pakistan the situation has improved 50 folds. There is very little TTP, BLA problems compared to 5 years ago. Karachi situation has improved, etc etc.

Seems like your media is complete BS who keep producing fools, hence katju's 90% "stupids" comments.

CIA was predicting Pakistan collapse in 2015. Silly wan****.

I think I remember that news. We were compared to Yugoslavia and would be strifed with inter region civil wars and blood bath and would break away and with the existence of Pakistan would cease to exist.

Well nothing beats this bad boy .

peters-map-after.jpg

images.jpg

And the dreams of our neighbours. :p :p

What a sick joke.

Sudan has been broken into 2. Somalia can be compared to Afghanistan whereas lawlessness has increased 10 folds in Nigeria.

In Pakistan the situation has improved 50 folds. There is very little TTP, BLA problems compared to 5 years ago. Karachi situation has improved, etc etc.

Seems like your media is complete BS who keep producing fools, hence katju's 90% "stupids" comments.

Sudan hasn't just broken into two but they also fought war after breaking into two in 2015 early with south Sudan and even now terrorism is rampant over there especially in south. Comparing us to sudan is mindblowing.

Yes we have a lot to do and we have problems but these are much better days and we are heading towards improving those problems.

I still remember a clip from some Indian news, in which a wierd woman with an annoying voice was excited and shouting that Pakistan will finish in 6 months, and that loser ever hosted a panel discussing about this scenario, all douchebags were jumping over it and literally drooling over this scenario. Yet here we are stronger than ever, peace should prevail in subcontinent, but be assured majority of the Indian population has not accepted the reality of 1947 and will continue to be in denial for the next 1000 years, Pakistan's military and strategic assets are vital, we face a existential threat from our eastern neighbor as this mindset is a secret fetish among their civilian and defence establishment !!!
I think I remember that news. We were compared to Yugoslavia and would be strifed with inter region civil wars and blood bath and would break away and with the existence of Pakistan would cease to exist.

Well nothing beats this bad boy .

View attachment 304153

View attachment 304154

And the dreams of our neighbours. :p :p

What a sick joke.

Sudan hasn't just broken into two but they also fought war after breaking into two in 2015 early with south Sudan and even now terrorism is rampant over there especially in south. Comparing us to sudan is mindblowing.

Yes we have a lot to do and we have problems but these are much better days and we are heading towards improving those problems.

The above was laid out by the american neo-cons in the "plans for a new american century". The same people responsible for the death and destruction of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Pakistan is very unfortunate country where, The prediction about Pakistan's collapse started right after its birth starting from Nehru who said that Pakistan would not last for six months.

In my 35 year life, I am hearing these stupid predictions about Pakistans collapse, however Pakistan is there and progressing well.

Where as I have seen this in last 35 years.

Soviet union vanished and dozen countries appeared.

Yougslavia disintegrated in 3 countries.

Afghanistan is destroyed to ashes twice.

Iraq and Syria turned in to hell and going to hell.

Lybia destroyed by uncle Sam.
Iran went through serious economic crises due to sanctions.

North Korea facing world isolation sanctions.

Turkey started to be targeted by terrorists on daily basis.

European union countries facing severe economic crises, 2 countries went for bail out packages.

I can list a dozens of other failed states and there failure but let the world bark.

We can improve a lot but the sick mentality of our enemies makes us more loyal to Pakistan.

imminent collapse of Israel, but Pakistan is survive ? :P

Back
Top Bottom