What's new

There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia

Status
Not open for further replies.
They blew him up with Grad, didn't they?

Yes they killed him thanks to traitors but this doesnt change the fact that Russia can be destroyed by 1000 well organized men according to a great strategy.

Yes they killed him thanks to traitors but this doesnt change the fact that Russia can be destroyed by 1000 well organized men according to a great strategy.

I doubt it man the Russians are crazy and their armed forces are among the best in the world (top 3 for sure). They had a couple of setbacks in Chechnya but then their soldiers were young now they are older more experienced and crushed the Chechens in second war.

He explained the meaning of his username if you guys cannot read all of the above posts how is it his fault??

Get over it Russia is a first class nation that has nothing to do with the nations you are listing. The Russians are smart I am sure they will manage things in a positive way. BTW Russia and the USA are the two countries in the world where Islam is the fastest growing not by birthrate but by conversions you can check it out for yourselves.
russians are one of the least spiritual people on earth, religion must eb the last thing on their minds

There was a article provided here in this thread and also many other articles written in Russian Press talking about the conversions. As for the USA the latest Religious census of 2012 showed the fastest rate of growth by conversions belonged to Islam. I will admit birthrate plays an effect but for the case of Russia not as large as in the US. Russian Muslims for the most part are ethnically Russian.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia witnessed a sharp decline in the birthrates of its native population therefore it opened its borders to immigration to sustain the man power needed to maintain its recovering economy. Most of these immigrants came from Central Asia (predominantly Muslim), Middle East, and South Asia. So it is not the fact that Native Russians are converting to Islam for which Islam is spreading fast in Russia, rather its immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries who are settling in Russia and along with them their high birthrates.

Now you will probably bring up the population of Chechnya, but Chechnya's population is only 1,268,989, (which includes non-Muslims as well) rest of Russian population minus Chechnya's population is 141,831,011, but that's still not 1 in 5 Russians being Muslim (if we disregard the religious beliefs of the rest of Russian population), add to that the non-ethnic/non-Muslim Chechens.

Secondly, you didn't respond to this point i made in my previous post:

"It is a first class nation, but will it remain a first class nation if its taken over by people who make threats like "There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia"?

The title of this thread itself proves my point, its only a proof of what will come if Russia gets taken over by people of such mentality who threaten to spill blood if their demands are not met. If there will be change, it will occur gradually, not through threats of blood shed".

That is a extremist threat that "There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia", therefore does it not prove my previous point that i made in my first post on this thread?

btw, muslim russians are actually whiter than most russians - theyre REALLY pale with small incomplete beards

ya "one Muslim is equal to 10 Russians" theory I guess.

Me and KRAIT Was having nice discussion about milla jovovich on this thread, go and close this thread related to russians and sharia,
Russians And Sharia Dont go or match together you know maybe America. You all are Russian Wannabees

My house is English first language even my mother is fluent in English (even though she has an accent). My parents came here in their teens so they have spent more years in America than they did in their home countries (Pakistan). My family is active in the US military we consider ourselves just as American as anyone else and all my siblings born and raised here. My little brother will also join US military next year upon completion of high school.

My comment was based on my understanding of the flags and what they are supposed to represent on this forum.

If there was a flag for ethnicity I would Pakistani flag and you would German I suppose.
Only part...look more Scottish (from dad's side of family)

After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia witnessed a sharp decline in the birthrates of its native population therefore it opened its borders to immigration to sustain the man power needed to maintain its recovering economy. Most of these immigrants came from Central Asia (predominantly Muslim), Middle East, and South Asia. So it is not the fact that Native Russians are converting to Islam for which Islam is spreading fast in Russia, rather its immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries who are settling in Russia and along with them their high birthrates.

Now you will probably bring up the population of Chechnya, but Chechnya's population is only 1,268,989, (which includes non-Muslims as well) rest of Russian population minus Chechnya's population is 141,831,011, but that's still not 1 in 5 Russians being Muslim (if we disregard the religious beliefs of the rest of Russian population), add to that the non-ethnic/non-Muslim Chechens.

Secondly, you didn't respond to this point i made in my previous post:

"It is a first class nation, but will it remain a first class nation if its taken over by people who make threats like "There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia"?

The title of this thread itself proves my point, its only a proof of what will come if Russia gets taken over by people of such mentality who threaten to spill blood if their demands are not met. If there will be change, it will occur gradually, not through threats of blood shed".

That is a extremist threat that "There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia", therefore does it not prove my previous point that i made in my first post on this thread?

Damn the site went down on me but I had already written so much. :cry:

Anyway to get to the point I believe as long as the educated Russians outnumber the crazy extremists like the dude who said the quote you are referring to then the Russians will be fine. Besides Russians are really smart (at least the ones I have come across with) and as long there are people like Putin in Russia they will not make the mistakes that the Arabs and Pakistanis did which is allow the Mullahs to much free reign. In short they will be fine.

My fellow citizens of PDF,

Your anger is nothing more then misunderstanding, ill explain name is about culture for eg the indian name singh if you say in Russian it is хорнс or horns and it is funny to us, names can mean many funny things........
also tom cruse would be in indian top saucer!

back to the topic:

some of my Comrade were saying following islamic law will bring problem,
no it will not if it is followed properly, sharia law is implimented in many countries like UAE,QATER,MALYSIA.......and also sharia law is also used in many cases in ur country indian courts

more crimes are committed in shria-not following countries like usa,uk,france.....for eg rape incidents is more high in these countries then sharia following countries, for that we can not say there justice system supports rape?

plz apply logic

actually in many of the preceding's in usa courts also it is used when the case is of a muslim..

justice is best served equally. you will be shocked if i tell you sharia is already used in Russian courts when dealing with sensitive Islamic cases.

sorry to see so many ppl hate islam?

shocking to see many indians speak against Islam:blink:

Islam has been in russia for a very long time it is said Islam came to russia before russia was even formed in the 7th century

muslims are spread in russia 4m east to west.

Islamic law will be implemented in Russia and it has been confirmed but it will apply only to Islamic cases. :yahoo:

Long live Islam Long live Russia..

He explained the meaning of his username if you guys cannot read all of the above posts how is it his fault??

Still that name insulting us. Should we take out the name in Tamil which is normal word, but derogatory for Islam in Urdu?

I appeal to all Indian members to report this person until he is banned..

how come a person from Russia uses a term in turkey which is derogatory to religious sentiments of Indians?? something is fishy..

индусский сжечь;3347975 said:
My fellow citizens of PDF,

Your anger is nothing more then misunderstanding, ill explain name is about culture for eg the indian name singh if you say in Russian it is хорнс or horns and it is funny to us, names can mean many funny things........
also tom cruse would be in indian top saucer!

Singh means horns in Hindi also. However, your name is derogatory to us you must request to change this or make a new User ID. Believe me you can not have healthy discussion on this website while having this name as your username even if MODS dose not ban you

blood on the streets as in more terrorist attacks?? Russia is going to be a hell hole soon if they don't take corrective measures.

"They" Started this, and this cant be stopped now, who would have thought Russia!!
oh well new surprises everyday, next stop India??

Still that name insulting us. Should we take out the name in Tamil which is normal word, but derogatory for Islam in Urdu?

I appeal to all Indian members to report this person until he is banned..

how come a person from Russia uses a term in turkey which is derogatory to religious sentiments of Indians?? something is fishy..
He's no Russian...and certainly not a Serb (the last to use the Yugo flag)...they are not fond of Muslims...

He's no Russian...and certainly not a Serb (the last to use the Yugo flag)...they are not fond of Muslims...
can you please report this person, we will be grateful to you.

Did any one of you ever considered that what lies in Islam that it is accepted so widely and Why is it the fastest growing religion in the world? There was a time in the life of Prophet PBUH when people used to say, whoever reads it, converts, whoever listens to it, embraces it - so ban its reading and listening.

Whoever has slightest believe in him should give Islam a try and not from some MOLVI or ALIM.. recite Quran in the language you understand. there are 30 chapters, try going through one only. If it has a light in it, you will find it before you and if it doesn't, you would still know what it was about.

Anybody up for a challenge?

sorry my friend i did not agree with you on spread of Islam by only reading or listing Quran. By reading only Quran yes It has a Part Because Quran is a Mujzza means Miracle. But there were Mujiz Noma To show this miracle. True spirit of Islam is when people see Muslim his living style, Muslim brotherhood, towards other people by seeing this a non muslim think and he will become Muslim.

Our Prophet (PBUH) and his family paid a huge price to hold its true nature. So read histry think what is islam, did Islam allow blood shed, did islam allow killing innocent people, did islam allow bombing in masjid or Imam bargha or in market no never Islam is not for this. Allama Iqbal said before, Deen e Mullah Fesabeh Lillah Fassad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom