What's new

There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia

Status
Not open for further replies.
индусский сжечь;3347215 said:
By the year 2020 one in 5 Russians will be a Muslim:victory:
Serbian_Republic.gif

And there will be suicide bombings, beheadings, persecution and oppression of Christians, target killings, Shia vs Sunni wars, market places, hospitals, schools will be blown up, girls will get acid thrown on their faces, and Russia will become another Arab/GCC minion state.

What could I possibly say!!The article is peaking for itself. . . All the best to our Russian Brothers and hope they are able to ward off this evil!!:tup:

Maybe 1 in 5 Russian citizens...not Russians...

And there will be suicide bombings, beheadings, persecution and oppression of Christians, target killings, Shia vs Sunni wars, market places, hospitals, schools will be blown up, girls will get acid thrown on their faces, and Russia will become another Arab/GCC minion state.

Desert Fox, you've been writing a lot of bs lately?

Is something the matter?

My mother was in Russia in the 90's...she liked it...but the Mexican colleagues she was with got dirty looks and bad attitudes (they are brown...like Chechens etc.). Has it changed so much?

Russia now has a growing number of Neo-Nazi and other far right Nationalist movements, in fact Russia as well as other Eastern European countries have the largest number of Neo-Nazi members than any other country/region in the world and the number is increasing as more and more immigrants pour into Eastern Europe and Russia.

There has been as drastic increase in violent attacks on immigrants in Russia, particularly immigrants of Dark Skin color, regardless of faith.

Most of Russia's Muslims are immigrants and not the Native Russian population.

Russia now has a growing number of Neo-Nazi and other far right Nationalist movements, in fact Russia as well as other Eastern European countries have the largest number of Neo-Nazi members than any other country/region in the world and the number is increasing as more and more immigrants pour into Eastern Europe and Russia.

There has been as drastic increase in violent attacks on immigrants in Russia, particularly immigrants of Dark Skin color, regardless of faith.

Most of Russia's Muslims are immigrants and not the Native Russian population.
Exactly right (she was there over ten years ago...it was already an issue)

Desert Fox, you've been writing a lot of bs lately?

Is something the matter?

I've been posting the facts, nothing has changed. Is it not fact that most Muslims countries who have Shariah or similar laws are suffering from suicide bombings, beheadings, oppression/persecutions or religious minorities, throwing acid on girls faces, schools, hospitals, market places getting blown up, Shia vs Sunni wars (just recently in Pakistan 20 Shia's were shot dead because they were Shia's), target killings??

Prove that above is not true and is "BS", otherwise don't come up with such silly assumptions/accusations.

I've been posting the facts, nothing has changed. Is it not fact that most Muslims countries who have Shariah or similar laws are suffering from suicide bombings, beheadings, oppression/persecutions or religious minorities, throwing acid on girls faces, schools, hospitals, market places getting blown up, Shia vs Sunni wars (just recently in Pakistan 20 Shia's were shot dead because they were Shia's), target killings??

Prove that above is not true and is "BS", otherwise don't come up with such silly assumptions/accusations.

Since when has Pakistan been a Shariah state?

And your claim that GCC countries suffer through these issues is completely false. KSA is doing fine, and so is Iran.

Pakistan is not, but is it due to religion?

If Pakistanis truly practiced Islam, would the situation on our country have come to this.

Stop sounding like Fox News bro.

putin-tiger-2_798799g.jpg

This man is cunning like a fox and an absolute ruthless. Do something for foul and get ready to be toasted.

BTW the OP does not sound to be a real russian though..

The same theory again and again. When in minority like the Rohingyas play the victim card but once in numbers, well my way or the highway---there will be blood on the streets, so typical :rolleyes:

Since when has Pakistan been a Shariah state?

And your claim that GCC countries suffer through these issues is completely false. KSA is doing fine, and so is Iran.

Pakistan is not, but is it due to religion?

If Pakistanis truly practiced Islam, would the situation on our country have come to this.

Stop sounding like Fox News bro.
I never stated "Pakistan is a shariah state", i said "most Muslims countries who have Shariah or similar laws".

The abundance of unregulated and unmonitored Madrassah's, Blasphemy and similar laws, Shariah courts, and not to mention limited or full implementation of Islamic Shariah system as was under Zia Ul Haq and the Islamisation policies, from which most of Pakistan's current extremist problems trace their roots, have all been a part of Islamisation of Pakistan's society, which includes limited implementation of Shariah or laws similar to it.

Secondly, coming to GCC states, is it not true that Shia's are persecuted in GCC states or are considered second class citizens? We have witnessed this in Bahrain how Shia's are becoming isolated in their own native countries by their Sunni minority leaders. Iraq is also a good example of a Society divided on sectarian lines after extremist minded people take control of the country and implement their own interpretation of Shariah.

When a person keeps a username in Russian,just to show that he really is 'Russian'! and that means Hindu Burn in english..isn't it easy to know where he actually is from!;)

When a person keeps a username in Russian,just to show that he really is 'Russian'! and that means Hindu Burn in english..isn't it easy to know where he actually is from!;)

He explained the meaning of his username if you guys cannot read all of the above posts how is it his fault??

I never stated "Pakistan is a shariah state", i said "most Muslims countries who have Shariah or similar laws".

The abundance of unregulated and monitored Madrassah's, Blasphemy and similar laws, Shariah courts, and not to mention limited or full implementation of Islamic Shariah system as was under Zia Ul Haq and the Islamisation policies, from which most of Pakistan's current extremist problems trace their roots, have all been a part of Islamisation of Pakistan's society, which includes limited implementation of Shariah or laws similar to it.

Secondly, coming to GCC states, is it not true that Shia's are persecuted in GCC states or are considered second class citizens? We have witnessed this in Bahrain how Shia's are becoming isolated in their own native countries by their Sunni minority leaders. Iraq is also a good example of a Societ he

Get over it Russia is a first class nation that has nothing to do with the nations you are listing. The Russians are smart I am sure they will manage things in a positive way. BTW Russia and the USA are the two countries in the world where Islam is the fastest growing not by birthrate but by conversions you can check it out for yourselves.

He explained the meaning of his username if you guys cannot read all of the above posts how is it his fault??

Get over it Russia is a first class nation that has nothing to do with the nations you are listing. The Russians are smart I am sure they will manage things in a positive way. BTW Russia and the USA are the two countries in the world where Islam is the fastest growing not by birthrate but by conversions you can check it out for yourselves.
Yes yes he is russian,why are you getting over-excited,happy now?:D
A russian created a new account to start a thread on muslim growth in Russia,i m so sure he is a Russian :enjoy:

Are you american,too much pro Pakistan/China/Muslim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom