What's new

There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes he is russian,why are you getting over-excited,happy now?:D
A russian created a new account to start a thread on muslim growth in Russia,i m so sure he is a Russian :enjoy:

Are you american,too much pro Pakistan/China/Muslim!

Yes he is a Russian but mods can always check his IP address anyway just to be sure.

Yes I am an American-Pakistani born and raised in America so of course I will be pro Pakistan and being a Muslim pro Muslim but I have never been overly pro China I rather abstain from commenting on them for the most part.

''Thousand men is enough to destroy whole Russia''

Cahar Dudayev

3t.jpg

Yes he is a Russian but mods can always check his IP address anyway just to be sure.

Yes I am an American-Pakistani born and raised in America so of course I will be pro Pakistan and being a Muslim pro Muslim but I have never been overly pro China I rather abstain from commenting on them for the most part.
I m entitled to my opinion and you to yours!

I was wondering,you should have Pakistani flag as your second flag,it confuses a bit.:mamba:

Get over it Russia is a first class nation that has nothing to do with the nations you are listing. The Russians are smart I am sure they will manage things in a positive way. BTW Russia and the USA are the two countries in the world where Islam is the fastest growing not by birthrate but by conversions you can check it out for yourselves.

It is a first class nation, but will it remain a first class nation if its taken over by people who make threats like "There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia"?

The title of this thread itself proves my point, its only a proof of what will come if Russia gets taken over by people of such mentality who threaten to spill blood if their demands are not met. If there will be change, it will occur gradually, not through threats of blood shed or mass immigration and immigrants with high birthrates.

Secondly, how do you know Islam is fastest growing in Russia through conversions and not immigrant birthrates?

I m entitled to my opinion and you to yours!

I was wondering,you should have Pakistani flag as your second flag,it confuses a bit.:mamba:

First flag for born and second for location no?

It is a first class nation, but will it remain a first class nation if its taken over by people who make threats like "There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia"?

The title of this thread itself proves my point, its only a proof of what will come if Russia gets taken over by people of such mentality who threaten to spill blood if their demands are not met. If there will be change, it will occur gradually, not through threats of blood shed or mass immigration and immigrants with high birthrates.

Secondly, how do you know Islam is fastest growing in Russia through conversions and not immigrant birthrates?

There was a article provided here in this thread and also many other articles written in Russian Press talking about the conversions. As for the USA the latest Religious census of 2012 showed the fastest rate of growth by conversions belonged to Islam. I will admit birthrate plays an effect but for the case of Russia not as large as in the US. Russian Muslims for the most part are ethnically Russian.

First flag for born and second for location no?
Not always, I hope. Both my flags are American, but I was born in Germany (an American father...and culturaly more American...English always at home)

Really?

I do not think russian government will cave in to several muslim extremists. Just like what happened in Chechen, russian government will carpet-bomb those s.o.b's into ashes.

индусский сжечь;3347215 said:
muslim-and-russia1.jpg

A Muslim representative of Russia said that if Muslims do not get Islamic Sharia Law and Courts in the country there will be blood in the streets. He demands that Russia give in and allow them to have their own Sharia courts and laws. Russia is starting to have a large Muslim population and it is growing.

41d3d14ba52687c2a7b0.jpeg

Muslim Russian representative says there will be blood in streets of Russa if they don\'t get Sharia - Austria Videos : Firstpost Topic - Page 18

By the year 2020 one in 5 Russians will be a Muslim:victory:
Serbian_Republic.gif

9.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I just found your Clone user or maybe hamshakal or look a like and he has same username as yours

Not always, I hope. Both my flags are American, but I was born in Germany (an American father...and culturaly more American...English always at home)

My house is English first language even my mother is fluent in English (even though she has an accent). My parents came here in their teens so they have spent more years in America than they did in their home countries (Pakistan). My family is active in the US military we consider ourselves just as American as anyone else and all my siblings born and raised here. My little brother will also join US military next year upon completion of high school.

My comment was based on my understanding of the flags and what they are supposed to represent on this forum.

If there was a flag for ethnicity I would Pakistani flag and you would German I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom