What's new

the worth of being a Karachiite. Actually worthless!

Need to change your nappy?

I 'm not a cry baby, you may leak bodily fluids.

27c.jpg

FATA is also administered by the federal look at the condition of FATA
FATA is a trible Society. Karachi is not FATA. Federal Gov only Deal with it otherwise Laws out there are the Tribal Laws because of an agreement between Gov and local Tribes. In Karachi we Should Apply the Capital Laws. Whoever Rules Islamabad Will Rule Karachi. No More Fights Between Political Parties. Yes after 10 20 years you can change it. It's not a permanent thing it's only for stoping Bloodshed.

The thread could be about " The worth of being a Pakistani". People keep talking about distinguishing why not try to find similarity which is required to unite the nation :pakistan:

FATA is a trible Society. Karachi is not FATA. Federal Gov only Deal with it otherwise Laws out there are the Tribal Laws because of an agreement between Gov and local Tribes. In Karachi we Should Apply the Capital Laws. Whoever Rules Islamabad Will Rule Karachi. No More Fights Between Political Parties. Yes after 10 20 years you can change it. It's not a permanent thing it's only for stoping Bloodshed.

BS, FATA is tribal so what? did federal tried to change it

if making it federal is the solution why not make balochistan federal? why not the entire country if its the solution?

i would only agree if karachi is to be made federal otherwise it not a solution, sorry

rather since nawaz is ameer ul monimeen now, if karachi becomes federal, ameer will loot all the money karachi makes and spend it on punjab, so little of what karachi gets today wont be getting then

BS, FATA is tribal so what? did federal tried to change it

if making it federal is the solution why not make balochistan federal? why not the entire country if its the solution?

i would only agree if karachi is to be made federal otherwise it not a solution, sorry

rather since nawaz is ameer ul monimeen now, if karachi becomes federal, ameer will loot all the money karachi makes and spend it on punjab, so little of what karachi gets today wont be getting then
Here this thread is about karachi that is why i am talking about karachi. i know MQM will not like it but who cares. MQM is a Terrorist Organisation and federation should not listen to it. Come out of you MQMtopia. Punjab eat everything from Karachi. BS who told you that. MQM the Racists Party. Karachi is a port of Pakistan. Things manufactured all over pakistan go there for exports. That's why it's generates more money then any other city. Things from fasalabad, lahore ,peshawar,Quetta even from afghanistan china etc. It's doesn't mean Punjab is eating from Karachi. But I can expect this thing from you. Find the similarities not the differences. Go ahead with this thinking you will prevail. I will only talk about what is good for pakistan. My thinking is not Party Specific.

Here this thread is about karachi that is why i am talking about karachi. i know MQM will not like it but who cares. MQM is a Terrorist Organisation and federation should not listen to it. Come out of you MQMtopia. Punjab eat everything from Karachi. BS who told you that. MQM the Racists Party. Karachi is a port of Pakistan. Things manufactured all over pakistan go there for exports. That's why it's generates more money then any other city. Things from fasalabad, lahore ,peshawar,Quetta even from afghanistan china etc. It's doesn't mean Punjab is eating from Karachi. But I can expect this thing from you. Find the similarities not the differences. Go ahead with this thinking you will prevail. I will only talk about what is good for pakistan. My thinking is not Party Specific.

think about the country not just punjab okay

karachi today is controlled by sindh government not MQM, MQM has no special authority to control karachi

wasn't the ones who are in sindh govt were in federal before? so how PPP ruling karachi as federal territory would have changed anything, or nawaz changing anything

its because im thinking beyong MQM narrow mindedness that i said karachi must be made capital but karachi being made a federal territory will bear same fruit as FATA, it will get worse not better

so karachi if being made a capital city will be the best thing

nawaz is funding the rawalpindi, islamabad metro, why didn't he do that to karachi who earns a lot to this country?

the thing is clear karachi will get looted and karachi wont get any benefits

think about the country not just punjab okay

karachi today is controlled by sindh government not MQM, MQM has no special authority to control karachi

wasn't the ones who are in sindh govt were in federal before? so how PPP ruling karachi as federal territory would have changed anything, or nawaz changing anything

its because im thinking beyong MQM narrow mindedness that i said karachi must be made capital but karachi being made a federal territory will bear same fruit as FATA, it will get worse not better

so karachi if being made a capital city will be the best thing

nawaz is funding the rawalpindi, islamabad metro, why didn't he do that to karachi who earns a lot to this country?

the thing is clear karachi will get looted and karachi wont get any benefits
I don't like to talk on differences I told you before. God bless You and other Pakistanis.

Karachi should be divided into two or three cities, dividing Karachi is the best solution.
This is workable but first it should be made province along with Hyderabad & Mirpur khas.

Back
Top Bottom