What's new

the worth of being a Karachiite. Actually worthless!

and who gives the provincial govt the funds to finance these projects?

The provinces have been allocated as is and have no qualms over their shares. Ask your leaders to actually use this money on infrastructure rather than book hookers costing $3k round trip to Pakistan from Dxb. Countless and i mean countless "leaders" in Khi are doing this with public money.

Happens errwhere but it is overwhelming in Khi. How do i know? I know ALOT.

The provinces have been allocated as is and have no qualms over their shares. Ask your leaders to actually use this money on infrastructure rather than book hookers costing $3k round trip to Pakistan from Dxb. Countless and i mean countless "leaders" in Khi are doing this with public money.

Happens errwhere but it is overwhelming in Khi. How do i know? I know ALOT.

PPP is neither our leader nor our representative. the only one to allocate money for Karachi was Musharraf, and it was his "danda" that forced MQM to work for the development of Karachi. And that is also why local bodies system should be brought back, so that people of the city can work for their city and not rely on the center or provincial govt.

PPP is neither our leader nor our representative. the only one to allocate money for Karachi was Musharraf, and it was his "danda" that forced MQM to work for the development of Karachi. And that is also why local bodies system should be brought back, so that people of the city can work for their city and not rely on the center or provincial govt.

If your fellow Karachites choose MQM and the likes who are we to be blamed for it? Hain ji bhaiyya? I hate this Urdu speaking card you guys ( not you necessarily) pull out everytime to play the victim. Yaar hum bhi urdu speaking hai hum to nahin rotay.

In the end vote for better people not new faces.

If your fellow Karachites choose MQM and the likes who are we to be blamed for it? Hain ji bhaiyya? I hate this Urdu speaking card you guys ( not you necessarily) pull out everytime to play the victim. Yaar hum bhi urdu speaking hai hum to nahin rotay.

In the end vote for better people not new faces.

still more budget should be allocated by the center for the development of Karachi, and that is the only thing I want(and also closely monitoring it), but they instead choose to ignore it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom