What's new

the worth of being a Karachiite. Actually worthless!

Blaming punjabis is easy way out. Ask mqm walas to get fair share of seats from Sindh goverment. I don't even know why this retard had to bring Punjab in this.

Anyway i would like to see 23 million Karachi population source, how it is compared to rest of Sindh? 23 million in Karachi mean 52% of Sindh population live in one city? This is pretty amazing.

Overall Sindh have 75 NA seats while only 20 for Karachi? So instead of Punjab these mqm walas need to ask from Sindh Assembly.

The political military establishment of Pakistan is dominated by Punjabis. They are the ones who call the shots. They are the ones who manipulated the situation in Karachi to launch a genocide of Urdu speaking people in Urban Sindh in the 90s. The quota systems were introduced by Bhutto because he had the backing of the whole of the federation. How can you expect MQM to be able to change the system when you have obviously rigged it, the representation in provincial and federal matters is blatantly biased against people of Karachi.

This "retard" is also a Punjabi. But I am proud to be a Karachite, I only said what I have seen. It's my opinion based on the situation that I encountered through my experience. If you don't like it, tough luck.

And the population estimations for Karachi are just estimations. The racist governments over the years have stopped carrying out thorough census' because they know the constituencies will have to be re arranged. Karachi has exploded in size and population. The only people who deny it have never been to Karachi nor lived there.

Forget everything else, just tell me how Faisalabad has 11 NA seats while its population is not even a quarter of that of Karachi's'?

Or why FATA has a dozen seats in NA whiles its population is not even 20% of that of Karachi's?

IF you can't see there is discrimination then maybe you are inherently biased and just proves my point.

The political military establishment of Pakistan is dominated by Punjabis. They are the ones who call the shots. They are the ones who manipulated the situation in Karachi to launch a genocide of Urdu speaking people in Urban Sindh in the 90s. The quota systems were introduced by Bhutto because he had the backing of the whole of the federation. How can you expect MQM to be able to change the system when you have obviously rigged it, the representation in provincial and federal matters is blatantly biased against people of Karachi.

This "retard" is also a Punjabi. But I am proud to be a Karachite, I only said what I have seen. It's my opinion based on the situation that I encountered through my experience. If you don't like it, tough luck.

And the population estimations for Karachi are just estimations. The racist governments over the years have stopped carrying out thorough census' because they know the constituencies will have to be re arranged. Karachi has exploded in size and population. The only people who deny it have never been to Karachi nor lived there.

Forget everything else, just tell me how Faisalabad has 11 NA seats while its population is not even a quarter of that of Karachi's'?

Or why FATA has a dozen seats in NA whiles its population is not even 20% of that of Karachi's?

IF you can't see there is discrimination then maybe you are inherently biased and just proves my point.

Genocide? f off stop bs around with your propaganda, you maybe punjabi karachite but for bhaiyas you are still enemy. FATA have dozen seats because its much bigger area and have dozen districts. Anyway Karachi voters % is just 8.3% of Pakistan, and seats 6%.

If Karachi population has exploded then it should ask it share from Sindh government which have 75 NA seats. If figure of 23 million is true then it seem rest of Sindh with 48% population have 55 NA seats and Karachi 20. But this 23 million is bs and most of them are not even registered voters, recent migrants most likely.

According to figures, there are 86.1 million voters in total. Out of these, 48.5 million are male while 37.5 million are female.

Punjab has the largest number of registered voters at 49.3 million, while the total number of registered voters in Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Balochistan is 18.7 million, 12.3 million and 3.349 million respectively.
In FATA, the total number of voters is 1.751 million while there are 621,000 voters in the federal capital.
ECP releases final statistics on registered voters | Pakistan Today

So Karachi have 7.1m voters and rest of Sindh 11.6 million

Last edited:
I provide 2 sources in my last post & some how you still claiming the 23.5Million figure as BS...can i ask why?

Because even if there are 23.5 million it means just 7.1 million registered voters. So only 30% registered voters when in rest of Pakistan its 50% or more in cities.

Which mean good 5-6 million Karachites can't vote, maybe some are Afghanis and others migrants from other places in Pakistan. First take care of them and make these 5-6 million Karachites so they can vote and decide.

:frown: These two things are completely different.

These are not different because retarded Sindhi nationalists & Hindus have same mentality about their land ... Although geographically Karachi is not the part of Sindh ............

Karachi is so similar to Mumbai .. in all possible sense !

These are not different because retarded Sindhi nationalists & Hindus have same mentality about their land ... Although geographically Karachi is not the part of Sindh ............

I am amazed why I haven't seen those Sindhi Nationalist and why I found them helpful more than any Muhajir :undecided: This really is a retarded theory but I admit political differences create issues which can be solve like the coalition. Political parties used ethnicity for their own good,in real world it has been created by those politicians.

Punjab has50% of Pak's population so it OBVIOUSLY gonna have MORE seats. Senate i believe has equal representation and every new law, passes through the senate. So no your theory falls flat.

I see people still crying over Karachi, there is no KArachites. Why do you people cry so much, i have yet to see such a thing arise from Lahore.

oh please, you are talking about karachiites crying, but dont know what goes on in punjab. go to south punjab once, and then see in what words the seraikis talk about punjabis, first and foremost issue is that south punjab should be made a separate province. free from takht e lahore.

Last edited:
oh please, you are talking about karachiites crying, but dont know what goes on in punjab. go to south punjab once, and then see in what words the seraikis talk about punjabis, first and foremost issue is that south punjab should be made a separate province. free from takht e lahore.

:sarcastic:

can you please post here the development projects in lahore in the past 5 years, as well as the amount of rupees per person the govt is spending in lahore for development, and the same stats for south punjab? then you can laugh all you like.

can you please post here the development projects in lahore in the past 5 years, as well as the amount of rupees per person the govt is spending in lahore for development, and the same stats for south punjab? then you can laugh all you like.

LAhore is the Capital city, it is going to have projects that are exponential in value compared to south Punjab. Before you quote my province, Sindhis were dying of hunger.

If you are going to compare major economical, financial, and everything else hub of Punjab to rural areas combined, then Lahore will have more investment. Isnt it obvious. My province didnt have people dying, playing armed militant politics in the financial hub of this nation.

Please, dont go there. No leg to stand on, you got. This province is at peace, mostly. I commend Nooras where it is due. But karachites are rotu. Hell man i was born there, spend time there from time to time. The amount of rotuness or rondus are incomparable.

LAhore is the Capital city, it is going to have projects that are exponential in value compared to south Punjab. Before you quote my province, Sindhis were dying of hunger.

If you are going to compare major economical, financial, and everything else hub of Punjab to rural areas combined, then Lahore will have more investment. Isnt it obvious. My province didnt have people dying, playing armed militant politics in the financial hub of this nation.

Please, dont go there. No leg to stand on, you got. This province is at peace, mostly. I commend Nooras where it is due. But karachites are rotu. Hell man i was born there, spend time there from time to time. The amount of rotuness or rondus are incomparable.

not our fault sindhis were dying, it is the PPP's fault, we have got nothing to do with it. and if we are rotus, why not make a motorway or start metro bus project in karachi, why not make an energy park and technology park in karachi? why all of these projects are started in lahore only? and according to your formula if we compare economical, financial, and everything else of Karachi to other cities, then karachi should have more investment than lahore.

not our fault sindhis were dying, it is the PPP's fault, we have got nothing to do with it. and if we are rotus, why not make a motorway or start metro bus project in karachi, why not make an energy park and technology park in karachi? why all of these projects are started in lahore only? and according to your formula if we compare economical, financial, and everything else of Karachi to other cities, then karachi should have more investment than lahore.

Ask your provincial govt to do it for you. All those projects were initiated by the provincial govt. NOT the Federal. Why do you cry if our provincial start these projects for this province. Nooras do whatever is best for them and then this state. Your provincial leaders do whatever is best for them. You choose such leaders.

Ask your provincial govt to do it for you. All those projects were initiated by the provincial govt. NOT the Federal. Why do you cry if our provincial start these projects for this province. Nooras do whatever is best for them and then this state. Your provincial leaders do whatever is best for them. You choose such leaders.

and who gives the provincial govt the funds to finance these projects?

Back
Top Bottom