What's new

the worth of being a Karachiite. Actually worthless!

Rural Sindh ( i.e. Karachi + Hyderabad ) should be a separate Administrative Unit. Another way to solve this legislative inequity is to split each constituency into two with a Parliamentarian from each.

well to be honest, there are just too many representative seats from Punjab for the National Assembly , which have caused resentments among other provinces, there for a devaluation of the representative seats from Punjab can address the grievances of other provinces
as it will lead to a large reduction of power base of Punjab while @ the same time increasing the power's of the other provinces
this is the need of the hour, for a stronger unity amongst the federations & a strong & united Pakistan

well to be honest, there are just too many representative seats from Punjab for the National Assembly , which have caused resentments among other provinces, there for a devaluation of the representative seats from Punjab can address the grievances of other provinces
as it will lead to a large reduction of power base of Punjab while @ the same time increasing the power's of the other provinces
this is the need of the hour, for a stronger unity amongst the federations & a strong & united Pakistan

Punjab has50% of Pak's population so it OBVIOUSLY gonna have MORE seats. Senate i believe has equal representation and every new law, passes through the senate. So no your theory falls flat.

I see people still crying over Karachi, there is no KArachites. Why do you people cry so much, i have yet to see such a thing arise from Lahore.

Punjab has50% of Pak's population so it OBVIOUSLY gonna have MORE seats. Senate i believe has equal representation and every new law, passes through the senate. So no your theory falls flat.

I see people still crying over Karachi, there is no KArachites. Why do you people cry so much, i have yet to see such a thing arise from Lahore.
well whether one agrees or not but their is a feeling of Punjab domination, say for example even if its wrong, then too, for the betterment of Pakistan & a stronger & united Pakistan , even if a little bit deprivation or say repression of Punjab can lead to satisfying the needs or lets just say anger (whether irrational or rational) of the other three provinces & can increase their love & support for Pakistan then so be it, hey someone has to be the sacrificial goat, the others wont & has refused to, so let it be Punjab, I mean there are many places where a majority had to sacrificed for strengthening the federation , I refuse to sacrifice mine, but hey, you should rise above the provincial barrier & sacrifice your rights for the grater interest of the country, sorry I am just too mean & selfish for that, cant change that & wont change that, but hey you have a chance to make a difference, as I said if, it comes to country or you, then better it be you, for the greater good of the country ;)
"Ask not, what your country can do for you.
(because that privilege is for me to exercise) Ask what, you can do for your country."!

well whether one agrees or not but their is a feeling of Punjab domination, say for example even if its wrong, then too, for the betterment of Pakistan & a stronger & united Pakistan , even if a little bit deprivation or say repression of Punjab can lead to satisfying the needs or lets just say anger (whether irrational or rational) of the other three provinces & can increase their love & support for Pakistan then so be it, hey someone has to be the sacrificial goat, the others wont & has refused to, so let it be Punjab, I mean there are many places where a majority had to sacrificed for strengthening the federation , I refuse to sacrifice mine, but hey, you should rise above the provincial barrier & sacrifice your rights for the grater interest of the country, sorry I am just too mean & selfish for that, cant change that & wont change that, but hey you have a chance to make a difference, as I said if, it comes to country or you, then better it be you, for the greater good of the country ;)
"Ask not, what your country can do for you.
(because that privilege is for me to exercise) Ask what, you can do for your country."!

IF something is baseless, I am not gonna give it credence and cut my own cloth. I am not a saint nor am i wrong. We dont cry in Punjab when Punjabis are targeted in Baluchistan, we dont cry when we are discriminated in Sindh. Nor we make anyone feel discriminated against any ethnicity in Punjab. The reason being we are big hearted people, but not foolish.

IF that is the domain of irrational people then let them toil in that. We will give them nibbles. Just to pacify them.

Rest assured, these MQM types are the worst crybabies followed by the BLA types.

It would create new war between Sindhis and Urdu speakers..

Do you want to develop Pakistan or believe on "AKHAND BHARAT" type philosophy about Sindh. Before partition Hindu had same logic about India that it couldn't be divided but it had.

Oh the joker is Banned, good job Mods as for the thread it should be closed.

Following needs to happen to return Karachi to development.

MQM needs to be banned and dismantled. A political organisation whos head lives abroad and workers are known to murder, threaten and are criminals.

The danger zones and no go areas need a military operation. How is Lyari allowed to be controlled like this.

Damn, Look at all these immature comments, people of Karachi should not use facts and figures to support their argument. Don't they know this country is full of narrow minded emotional people who believe that everyone apart from themselves is a traitor. Punjab and Punjabis will never devolve power, Punjabis are control freaks. People of Karachi need to find another outlet through which to communicate their ideas to these Paindus.

Damn, Look at all these immature comments, people of Karachi should not use facts and figures to support their argument. Don't they know this country is full of narrow minded emotional people who believe that everyone apart from themselves is a traitor. Punjab and Punjabis will never devolve power, Punjabis are control freaks. People of Karachi need to find another outlet through which to communicate their ideas to these Paindus.

Blaming punjabis is easy way out. Ask mqm walas to get fair share of seats from Sindh goverment. I don't even know why this retard had to bring Punjab in this.

Anyway i would like to see 23 million Karachi population source, how it is compared to rest of Sindh? 23 million in Karachi mean 52% of Sindh population live in one city? This is pretty amazing.

Overall Sindh have 75 NA seats while only 20 for Karachi? So instead of Punjab these mqm walas need to ask from Sindh Assembly.

IF something is baseless, I am not gonna give it credence and cut my own cloth. I am not a saint nor am i wrong. We dont cry in Punjab when Punjabis are targeted in Baluchistan, we dont cry when we are discriminated in Sindh. Nor we make anyone feel discriminated against any ethnicity in Punjab. The reason being we are big hearted people, but not foolish.

IF that is the domain of irrational people then let them toil in that. We will give them nibbles. Just to pacify them.

Rest assured, these MQM types are the worst crybabies followed by the BLA types.

I just find it funny these people demanding Punjab share in seats instead of asking from Sindh goverment. Why? Because Sindhis will tore them a part, punjabis are big hearted but not stupid :lol:

Anyway i would like to see 23 million Karachi population source, how it is compared to rest of Sindh? 23 million in Karachi mean 52% of Sindh population live in one city? This is pretty amazing.

Karachi (Sindhi: ڪراچي, Urdu: کراچی‎ / ALA-LC: Karācī IPA: [kəˈrɑːˌtʃi] ( listen)) is the largest and most populous metropolitan city of Pakistan and its main seaport and financial centre, as well as the capital of Sindh province. The city has an estimated population of over 23.5 million people as of 2013,[1] and an area of approximately 3,527 km2 (1,362 sq mi),[6][7] resulting in a density of more than 6,000 people per square kilometre (15,500 per square mile).[8] Karachi is the 3rd-largest city in the world by population within city limits,[9] the 7th largest[10][11] urban agglomeration in the world and the largest city in the Muslim world.[12]

Karachi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Karachi: World's Leading Urban Area by 2030?

Pakistan's largest metropolitan region and capital of Sindh province, Karachi, grew even faster. Between 1998 to 2011, Karachi grew from 9.8 million to 21.2 million, adding more than 11 million people (115 percent). No metropolitan region in the world has ever grown so much in so little a period.

Pakistan: Where the Population Bomb is Exploding | Newgeography.com

I just find it funny these people demanding Punjab share in seats instead of asking from Sindh goverment. Why? Because Sindhis will tore them a part, punjabis are big hearted but not stupid :lol:

It's amazing :tup: You people are not leaving your countrymen, insulting them and then wants united Pakistan. Good to read it.

It's amazing :tup: You people are not leaving your countrymen, insulting them and then wants united Pakistan. Good to read it.

Lets look at this. @American Pakistani

• The total number of registered voters for the election are 86,194,802.
  • The province of Punjab has the highest number of registered voters.
  • In cities, five districts of Karachi which form the city of Karachi has a total of 7,171,237 registered voters; more than total voters of the province of Balochistan and more than any other city or district in Pakistan.
Karachi share of voters is 8.3% and not claimed 13% of Pakistan. Being city obviously more population will be concentrated in smaller area. So 6% share in NA is justified.

Looks like if population is 23 million then only 1/3 are registered voters, unlike in rest of Pakistan where its 50/50. Can anyone explain this? After all Karachi is urban center, majority will have id card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom