What's new

The 'world's worst' airport

Islo airport shold not be named after benezir !! she has not done anything to deserve that !!! Iam strongly against naming airports after politicians ,, founding fathers is another matter !!!

Götterdämmerung;4884077 said:
What is wrong in my comments? Elaborate!
mate i would love to explain on his behalf but there's a little problem with it.unlike you i don't get paid for writing long posts by the GoI,so why waste my energy onto explaining something which will probably go over your head:omghaha:

mate i would love to explain on his behalf but there's a little problem with it.unlike you i don't get paid for writing long posts by the GoI,so why waste my energy onto explaining something which will probably go over your head:omghaha:

Shuttler offered me 10 rupees by yuan to rupee conversion out of his 50 cent earning. :omghaha:

I hate PDF Chinese, because I haven't seen any civilized Chinese members here.

There are many good Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Turkish, Afghan and rest of the world members but Chinese, just none.

I m the opposite I don't hate Indians I only hate people with average iq around 81:laugh:

Shuttler offered me 10 rupees by yuan to rupee conversion out of his 50 cent earning. :omghaha:

I wont talk about money if I were you china is a lot richer than india if you know what I mean:woot:

are you nut with more poor in india than the whole of Africa and here you are bragging you can earn $$$$ more easily than us?:woot:
yeah i do...my entire family is earning loads of $$ working in the U.S. as U.S. citizens plus i think i have got enough talent in me to earn any amount i want but i know you won't understand as in your country people don't have the freedom to choose their own profession.only your beloved CCP can do that for you,so either accept their job or get ready to be transferred in a labor camp inside inner mongolia:lol:

yeah i do...my entire family is earning loads of $$ working in the U.S. as U.S. citizens plus i think i have got enough talent in me to earn any amount i want but i know you won't understand as in your country people don't have the freedom to choose their own profession.only your beloved CCP can do that for you,so either accept their job or get ready to be transferred in a labor camp inside inner mongolia:lol:

haha when people telling you they are rich normally is it the opposite:cheesy:

No Chinese airport can match Delhi Airport.

That rain incident was one off. can happen in best of places.

Show me one good Chinese Airport half as good as Delhi airport.

Delhi airport is 5 notches above any Chinese airport, and sets standard for how a world class airport should be. Chinese should try to emulate 50% of it, they would have a great airport.

I m the opposite I don't hate Indians I only hate people with average iq around 81:laugh:

I wont talk about money if I were you china is a lot richer than india if you know what I mean:woot:

Why.... R u a rascal? :D

Sometimes I also switch to that kind of language, a few days back 3-4 te thread e ami duto lal patakar iye khule niyechilam, sei duto ei thread eo eseche!! :D

Ami bhalo mondo sobrokom try kore dekhchi. :D

^^ Language which a PDF Chinese understand. :D

Your one post has more words than my two. ;)

are you nut with more poor in india than the whole of Africa and here you are bragging you can earn $$$$ more easily than us?:woot:

He speaking to you from the status of a Brahman. And to him, you are no different than their North Eastern schedule tribal people. East Asians are looked down upon by Brahmans. So no matter how wealthy is China, Indian Brahmans will regard China as an upstart tribal land.

It is true that India is kept afloat by remittance, the number 1 source and the engine of Indian economy. Thanks for emphasizing that point.

Back
Top Bottom