4. Kuala Lumpur
5. Bangkok
6. Tokyo Narita
7. Taipei Taoyuan
8. Osaka Kansai
9. New Delhi
10. Hyderabad

Best Airports of 2013

mate i would love to explain on his behalf but there's a little problem with it.unlike you i don't get paid for writing long posts by the GoI,so why waste my energy onto explaining something which will probably go over your head:omghaha:

I doubt if any of the Chinese members get paid here. I come here for fun.

Shuttler offered me 10 rupees by yuan to rupee conversion out of his 50 cent earning. :omghaha:

see your are complaining about the 10 rupees. I tipped my barber a lot more for his quality caring and cutting my hair. Yours was showing toil and a waste of everyones time. Quality is awfully missing there.

mate i would love to explain on his behalf but there's a little problem with it.unlike you i don't get paid for writing long posts by the GoI,so why waste my energy onto explaining something which will probably go over your head:omghaha:

Unlike Chinese, Indians don't ask for money to express their patriotism. :omghaha:

For a much much better country by measure of overwhelmingly large no of civilized indices, quality of life, personal wealth and aspirations than those demonstrated by a failed state, those petty cents are only attractive for cheerleading lackeys!

which Airport is that?

Anyhow Delhi airport is better then any airport China has.

I am sure it's the best airport in the whole world. It even has 7 star status of a swimming pool.

If I was an Indian, I would be ashamed to state something what you just said.

He speaking to you from the status of a Brahman. And to him, you are no different than their North Eastern schedule tribal people. East Asians are looked down upon by Brahmans. So no matter how wealthy is China, Indian Brahmans will regard China as an upstart tribal land.

It is true that India is kept afloat by remittance, the number 1 source and the engine of Indian economy. Thanks for emphasizing that point.
the reason behind this huge remittance is due to the fact that the Indians working in abroad have become highly successful and earning sh*t load of money.i would like to share an interesting information here;the richest,most educated and the most prosperous community in the U.S. are Indians.the richest man in U.K. is an Indian.so what does it mean!it means that wherever we went for doing jobs and business we became extremely successful.
i know that you are getting jealous here but hey it's the reality mate:omghaha:....

haha when people telling you they are rich normally is it the opposite:cheesy:
yeah when a chinese says that he is f*cking rich and earns top dollar one should take it with a pinch of salt considering your reputation as world class (you know what;)):rofl:

I doubt if any of the Chinese members get paid here. I come here for fun.

see your are complaining about the 10 rupees. I tipped my barber a lot more for his quality caring and cutting my hair. Yours was showing toil and a waste of everyones time. Quality is awfully missing there.
hey mate there's nothing to be ashamed of!after all you're only doing this job to support your basic needs and i can understand your situation but hey you don't need to lie about this.....:azn::azn:

ahh so now even pakistanis like you can hurt our feelings!!man lemme tell you something,nobody gives a damn about what the pakistani people think about the world at large.your country's influence in world politics is practically nil.it's only people like you who believe that everything centers around pakistan but sorry to burst your bubble but the reality is quite the opposite my old pakistani friend....

So I did hurt your feelings, my little indian friend, was not my intention, you are a simple people - prone to emotion.

To be fair India also has two airports in the bast Asian list by that web site:

did you see pix of the flooding airport? where is it? how many airports are there in n delhi?

if they are the same how can it be both on the 'top 10" and have a flooding like that and so to claim a "top 10" spot?

did you see pix of the flooding airport? where is it? how many airports are there in n delhi?

if they are the same how can it be both on the 'top 10" and have a flooding like that and so to claim a "top 10" spot?

When it comes to boasting, facts are not important. Make others believe what you say is.

When it comes to boasting, facts are not important. Make others believe what you say is.

the reason behind this huge remittance is due to the fact that the Indians working in abroad have become highly successful and earning sh*t load of money.i would like to share an interesting information here;the richest,most educated and the most prosperous community in the U.S. are Indians.the richest man in U.K. is an Indian.so what does it mean!it means that wherever we went for doing jobs and business we became extremely successful.
i know that you are getting jealous here but hey it's the reality mate:omghaha:....

It just show that almost all smart Indians would leave India. Indian economy relies on them to stay afloat.

I am sure it's the best airport in the whole world. It even has 7 star status of a swimming pool.

If I was an Indian, I would be ashamed to state something what you just said.

you should be ashamed of your trolling countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom