What's new

The 'world's worst' airport

absolutely that shitty swimming pool is much better than any airport that China has when you want to swim! Yuck, go ahead with that dirty pool of water!

Do you mean this.

yantai_airport_flood1.gif

yantai_airport_flood2.gif

Airplane 'swimming in the water'

you‘ve spent the whole fogging day scorching the god damn internet just to find these worthless photos which showed the flooding of the runway of a 3rd~4th tier city airport Yantai.

So the cheerleaders' new delhi is at the same level as our Yantai. Hooray, new delhi has moved up the ranks.

Here is 10 rupees for your effort!

Islo really need new terminal present one is very bad one, not to mention the staff one of the wrost in the world !!!

So did the rain went into the whole terminal like the New Dehli airport?

you‘ve spent the whole fogging day scorching the god damn internet just to find these worthless photos which showed the flooding of the runway of a 3rd~4th tier city airport Yantai.

So the cheerleaders' new delhi is at the same level as our Yantai. Hooray, new delhi has moved up the ranks.

Here is 10 rupees for your effort!

In Yantai airport. I don't see any flood water submerged the airport terminals. Like how I see in New Dehli. The Indians really need to learn how to keep the water out of the terminal.

Japan screwed Chin. Anyone who f China, we love him. :D

You are a sick person. You are in effect saying that you adore someone who would do to China what Hitler did to Jews. Hope you realize it.

Old Islamabad airport is not an airport it is a building that pretends to be an airport. It is a terrible place, can't imagine any place being worse, so I am very surprised to see 3 airports above it. Last time I was there it was rough - cables running from the ceiling to God knows where dirty, long queues, dodgy security, hardly anything worked. I kept my sanity by blaming the Americans and annoying the Americans in front of us. Did my head in watching empty booths and one lonely ASF woman trying to handle the crazy queue, all flights were delayed. It was an embarrassment.
ISB airport wasnt meant to be an airport, it was and is supposed to be an army airbase.

Any one hearing about 'another' airport being planned near Islamabad? Its sort of a scandal these days too.

So did the rain went into the whole terminal like the New Dehli airport?

In Yantai airport. I don't see any flood water submerged the airport terminals. Like how I see in New Dehli. The Indians really need to learn how to keep the water out of the terminal.

You are a sick person. You are in effect saying that you adore someone who would do to China what Hitler did to Jews. Hope you realize it.

For a change I wanted to sound like you.

Yeh, close to Rawat proposed by PM sharif, doesnt make any sense

Yeah it doesnt. First of all I want them to change the NAME of the new isb airport from BB Shaheed to something else.

For a change I wanted to sound like you.

You got caught for sounding like Hitler. So you try to wiggle yourself out of this pickle. No chance, that is just how you thought. Hitler even copy the swastika from you haters. So you guys have a lot of hate and you just showed it without even being aware of it until I pointed it out.

Back
Top Bottom