What's new

The 'world's worst' airport

Götterdämmerung;4880689 said:
The two airports in the EU, Beauvais–Tillé (it's in fact almost 90 km away from Paris) and Frankfurt Hahn (120 km from Frankfur), are minor airports for cargo and low-cost flights for mass tourism within the EU. Both of them have under 4 million passengers with only a handful of airline companies serving them.

Bergamo is low cost hub for Milan and Fiumicino is main airport for Rome.
Though if you've ever been to southern Italy this shouldn't come as a surprise. It's like a piece of 3rd world with an autostrada connecting it to the more profitable north.

Old Islamabad airport is not an airport it is a building that pretends to be an airport. It is a terrible place, can't imagine any place being worse, so I am very surprised to see 3 airports above it. Last time I was there it was rough - cables running from the ceiling to God knows where dirty, long queues, dodgy security, hardly anything worked. I kept my sanity by blaming the Americans and annoying the Americans in front of us. Did my head in watching empty booths and one lonely ASF woman trying to handle the crazy queue, all flights were delayed. It was an embarrassment.

Wonder why this swimming pool is not on the list:

gallery1.jpg

gallery2.jpg

gallery3.jpg

gallery4.jpg

nik.jpg

gal3.jpg

credit: ndtv.com

no it's present name is Netaji Subhas Chandra International Airport named after the greatest Indian freedom fighter Subhash Chandra Bose....

Bose was a Japanese collaborator. Why don't you Indians condemn him?

Bose was a Japanese collaborator. Why don't you Indians condemn him?
NEtaji Subhash Bose was an Indian patriot and just to drive away the Brits from India he forged an alliance with the Empire of Japan.plus why should we condemn him when most of us Indians view Japan as an old friend and a trusted ally.Japan has always maintained a cordial relation with India since the ancient time.it doesn't matter what they did to the chinese people during the Sino-Japan war,Japan will always be a friend in the minds of my fellow Indian citizens.Period!!

Also a Nazi sympathizer.
you should be the last person on this planet to judge a man of Netaji's stature!!you guys openly support islamic terrorism and openly advocate the destruction of Israel and whole heartedly support the Holocaust.so i don't think you and people like you have the required qualification to comment on Netaji....
:coffee:

you should be the last person on this planet to judge a man of Netaji's stature!!you guys openly support islamic terrorism and openly advocate the destruction of Israel and whole heartedly support the Holocaust.so i don't think you and people like you have the required qualification to comment on Netaji....
:coffee:

Did I hurt your feelings my little indian friend.

Back
Top Bottom