What's new

The world's most advanced and effective short range surface to air missile defense system HQ-17AE

According to CPC re-education camp syllabus, No, Otherwise, yes.
Oh man, I can see why you have -50 reaction score. Why must you act like this?

whoops my bad, i looked at the thumbnail which had the hq-7 and didn't notice the title said hq-17 not hq-7. :laugh: but if im not mistaken the hq-17 is a reverse engineered soviet tor sytem.
That's fine, people make mistakes.

How can I have CPC version? I have not studied in Re-education camp.
What is India's version of air missile defense system? I heard Indian army even have to buy rifles from foreign countries, is that true?

What is India's version of air missile defense system? I heard Indian army even have to buy rifles from foreign countries, is that true?

Yes, that is true. Our focus is on high tech stuff. We have notch SAM, AAM, MRSAM, LRSAM and BMD.

Is it true that China imports forth generation planes inspite of having so called 5th generation plane?

China HQ-9B HQ-16 HQ-19 HQ-22 Surface-to-Air Missile defense sys “high”, mid, & ultra-low altitude.
Yes, that is true. Our focus is on high tech stuff. We have notch SAM, AAM, MRSAM, LRSAM and BMD.
OK, India is the best, it produces most of its weapons by themselves, saves billions of dollars from buying foreign weapons, hats off to this great achievement.

India 98% of their mobile phones are made in china. India couldn't even copy the dumbest guys homework in class let alone build anything.

India 98% of their mobile phones are made in china. India couldn't even copy the dumbest guys homework in class let alone build anything.
But they claim they focus on "high tech" stuff and that's why they don't bother to produce their own rifles...

But they claim they focus on "high tech" stuff and that's why they don't bother to produce their own rifles...
they cant even build toilets and live like animals. maybe toilets is too high tech for them. no toilets causes disease and low iq which causes cow urine drinking as medication.

Arjun success story 😂
Tejas success story 😂
Brahmos success story 😂
They always produce "da best" but somehow they always end up being trash equipment.

Never heard a military power which claims to produce fifth generation plane ports forth generation plane.
fifth generation planes are very expensive to make, China needs planes of different planes for different purposes, we also produce fourth generation jets.Why India can't even produce your own rifles? China is a net weapon exporter and produces over 90% of our own weapons, how about India? A net exporter too?
Arjun success story 😂
Tejas success story 😂
Brahmos success story 😂
They always produce "da best" but somehow they always end up being trash equipment.

They claim they focus on "high tech stuff" I wonder what kind of weapons are categoried as high tech stuff which India is allegedly focusing on...

fifth generation planes are very expensive to make, China needs planes of different planes for different purposes, we also produce fourth generation jets.Why India can't even produce your own rifles? China is a net weapon exporter and produces over 90% of our own weapons, how about India? A net exporter too?

China makes forth generation plane yet imports forth generation plane because they know their quality. They produces HQ1 to HQ 100 yet buys S400.

So far as export is concern, more than half of Chinese dwfense export is to Pakistan while more than half export of India is to US.

China makes forth generation plane yet imports forth generation plane because they know their quality. They produces HQ1 to HQ 100 yet buys S400.

So far as export is concern, more than half of Chinese dwfense export is to Pakistan while more than half export of India is to US.
China just bought merely 24 Su-35 for study and research purpose, everyone knows why we only bought this few cause we never want them to be in real battle. Our quality sent rovers to the moon and Mars, having space station operating now in the space, 80% of world high speed railway system are in China. China is the world biggest exporter of high tech products by a huge margin.

What quality made in India contribute?

Top 20 Country by High-Technology Exports (1989-2019)

Back
Top Bottom