What's new

The World's Bravest Nation Pakistan

Enywho, the cover picture is touching! If only your leaders see that plight in the common Pakistani man.

Never gonna happen they, as they say..."the king was in the counting house, counting out his money.

As for the cover. It is now on my desktop, can't wait for this article.

Nation fighting WOT, Economic crisis, Political crisis, Worse flood ever in the history of Pakistan. Still standing proudly. If any other country in the world face this much problems in the same time there situation will surely be different.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Its 200......

Sir you forgot to add Corrupt Leadership ... Sir!

brave like jitna maaro, utna muskarate hain!! lol saala haar roz tu bilgi mahenge hoti hai, saw after a long tym a news channel from pakistan and newe came like same old fashion, 16% increase in electricity tarrifs

Last edited:
Can you now??

41280_456984471702_259469951702_6319430_3832682_n.jpg

That is a very nicely composed picture.

Expresses a lot more then the proverbial thousand words.

very bad situation for entire central and south asia right now. Pakistan, particularly, having a very rough time right now. i'm not saying one country is better or worse, or braver or less brave. I will like to point out that the national Pakistani version of an international magazine is trying to develop a market in Pakistan. you can't do worse than putting out an ultra-patriotic first edition so the mag develops good feelings in the population. it's a smart business move, that in my mind, cheapens the plight and struggle of the Pakistani people.

like if google comes out with a googlechina website that inherently does everything that makes them friends with chinese people and chinese gov't . . . and selling themselves. it's good for google, at the expense of taking over a regional / political situation.

I hope Pakistan is able to swiftly rebuild and succeed. I don't like the idea of magazines owned by people in other nations trying to use bad events to their profit. (That is what scientology does - like going to a site of an earthquake and taking advantage of people to further their goals)

Indeed we are a brave people, A WARRIOR RACE! The Panjabis, The Pathans, The Baluchis, The Sindhis and the Kashmiris!! Valor is our true identity and Courage is our weapon!!

We have shown the world, time and again that we have the iron will to defy odds, to stand undaunted, in the face of any danger! We change tough times, because we are a tough people!

Pakistan will rise InshaALLAH! our time will come, a time when the nations of the world will have to acknowledge Pakistan as a mighty nation!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!:pakistan:

sabaq pher parh, amanath ka, sadaqat ka, shujaat ka,
liya jaey ga kaam tujhi se duniya ki imamath ka!

Is this the photo in OP...?
All previous uploads are NOT showing...

Forget the pains of partition, the wars with India, the separation of East Pakistan, and focus just on the past half decade or so:

Hundreds of terrorists attacks - car bombings, truck bombings, markets bombed, hotels bombed, LEA, Intelligence and Military HQ's bombed - tens of thousands dead, most in the last three years or so. Millions uprooted and rehabilitated in COIN campaigns in FATA and Swat.

80,000 dead and millions impacted in a devastating earthquake in 2005, and now tens of millions impacted, rendered homeless and their crops and businesses destroyed - millions facing starvation - and yet we continue.

We continue despite man made and natural calamities and the utter incompetency of our ruling elites, military and civilian - we continue despite our social and economic ills, and we put our resources together as common Pakistanis to help in times of need. As a nation we have proven our resilience (and yes, our strength and indeed courage under duress of all kinds) time and again, and will continue to do so.

The NW title is indeed apt, for few nations come to mind that have had to deal with the kinds of challenges in the short span of time that Pakistan has had to deal with.

And yes, every nation/individual is capable of acts of great courage and virtue, but it is only those who actually commit themselves to those acts and carry through with them that are worth mentioning.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I don't really understand. It would have been helpful if you had given a complementary article. You show a picture of a naive 6-year old on a rickety bridge as some sort of testament to your bravery. I could show you photos of Somalian kids waiting to die in the desert, with vultures circling them in anticipation of a meal.

If you truly want to be known as a brave people- kick out your corrupt politicians and set an example for the rest of South Asia to follow. Show how change can be affected in the region. We would respect you then..

Last edited:
I'm afraid I don't really understand. It would have been helpful if you had given a complementary article. You show a picture of a naive 6-year old on a rickety bridge as some sort of testament to your bravery. I could show you photos of Somalian kids waiting to die in the desert, with vultures circling them in anticipation of a meal.

If you truly want to be known as a brave people- kick out your corrupt politicians and set an example for the rest of South Asia to follow. Show how change can be affected in the region. We would respect you then..

It's a testament to the will to stand up and take more punishment even after everything in the world seems to go against you. It's called art !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom