What's new

The wave of immigration from Hong Kong is great for Britain

These Hong kongers are multi millionaires, well for the most. Brit gov loves it when non-white foreigners settle in the UK with theirs coming in to UK circulation.

British people hate it if your poor non-white foreigner that's hard working, stealing Jobs from the yt.

British people love you though if you have millions. Anything other than that is a struggle
Most of these Hong kongers going to England are not multi millionaires. The rich in HK largely support the status quo because HK’s system is based on the late capitalist system of the west so these people are oligarchs and that is why their real estate prices are so out of reach.

Most of the people going to the UK are either middle class or unemployed student activists. They will find the reality of life in the UK very different from what they are expecting.

Look at the overseas Chinese in PDF. Do they support USA or China?
The funny thing is that you still refuse to accept the reality.
Lol Ok if you say so.
Why are they staying put in the West? Why not relocate back to China the country they love so much then?

Last edited:
A year ago, the British media said that 1 million Hong Kong people would immigrate to the UK. I wish it was true.
However, there were only 90k people, which was far below their expectations. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
guess the idea of eating mashed potatoes for the rest of their lives must scared them off

I guess all of South America is a colony of Spain/Portugal too. Hmm why even stop there...everything South of the US is.

I guess they are hidden superpowers...right under our noses. Those sly Europeans and their tricks.

Yesterday a poster said I'm a "traitor" to his motherland because I don't think Tsai forged her PhD. LOL.

I'd love to see some evidence on this claim.

But don't worry, property reform is coming.

You answered the wrong question. I did not ask about being oligarchy. I asked why it is based on the LATE capitalist system of the west. In my view, the early capitalist system of the west had more oligarchy/aristocratic elements.

You answered the wrong question. I did not ask about being oligarchy. I asked why it is based on the LATE capitalist system of the west. In my view, the early capitalist system of the west had more oligarchy/aristocratic elements.

Corporate maximalism, heightened and absurd wealth inequality where you have the most billionaires per capita but the very poor live in fucking cages, corporate absolutism in the control of the government, land and real estate markets, runaway greed. These are the signals of late stage capitalism.

Corporate maximalism, heightened and absurd wealth inequality where you have the most billionaires per capita but the very poor live in fucking cages, corporate absolutism in the control of the government, land and real estate markets, runaway greed. These are the signals of late stage capitalism.
That is the situation Karl Marx described back in early 19th century. Though he thought it should be the late stage of capitalism, the history says otherwise. I guess your definition of "late stage" is a VERY LONG stage with no end in sight. I prefer to think of it as the early stage of capitalism, a transition phase from feudalism.

Lol Ok if you say so.
Why are they staying put in the West? Why not relocate back to China the country they love so much then?

There is nothing contradictory with opposing the HK riots and living in the West. The Hong Kong protester class are essentially extremists funded by the West, brainwashed with distorted facts to fuel hatred and create a false and absurd Hong Kong ethnic identity. In the end, they are given the tools by the West to commit terrorism against their own city and disrupt society in a very violent fashion.

Think about it. What if one day China is able to indoctrinate and radicalize BLM and/or White nationalist groups or La Raza organizations to the point where they are committing widespread terrorism. Do you think that is right or wrong? Because that is what the West did in Hong Kong.

And lastly, I do plan to relocate to Asia in the long term even though I grew up here and am basically an American. The reason being has less to do with politics but just the general decay of society and the breakdown of law and order.

Yesterday a poster said I'm a "traitor" to his motherland because I don't think Tsai forged her PhD. LOL.

Maybe you should tell them being of Chinese descent has nothing to do with the current government in China. I doubt anybody in Brazil feels obligated to suddenly fall in line in what Portuguese President Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa says vs what his predecessor was saying...even if they are of Portuguese descent.

FWIW, I laud those folks in Hong Kong who can and did vote with their own feet. I view this capability as the prerequisite to maintain human dignity.

FWIW, I laud those folks in Hong Kong who can and did vote with their own feet. I view this capability as the prerequisite to maintain human dignity.

I don't see anything dignified about these people. I see a deep inferiority complex, a colonial mentality and a deep self loathing. There is nothing admirable about this lot.

I don't see anything dignified about these people. I see a deep inferiority complex, a colonial mentality and a deep self loathing. There is nothing admirable about this lot.

How is this much different than people who decided to leave Iran after the Shah was overthrown or Cuba when Castro came to power.

How is this much different than people who decided to leave Iran after the Shah was overthrown or Cuba when Castro came to power.

The main difference is that Hong Kong had a lot of freedoms which were generally respected by China and was allowed to keep their own system. These people actively destroyed their own city in cahoots with foreign forces which forced a clampdown and that is why they are fleeing. Also, Hong Kong is likely to become even more prosperous moving forward because stability is restored and the Mainland is helping them develop the Northern Territories in order to alleviate the overcrowded and run down conditions of central HK which was an overarching issue that has been festering for twenty years.

Back
Top Bottom