What's new

The wave of immigration from Hong Kong is great for Britain

And the children of these Hong Kongers will turn pro China, just like the children of yellow flaggers, i.e. the South Vietnamese who fled after 1975 and now living in California, once they live long enough in the UK to feel that their Chinese blood and culture are superior than that of the natives.

My teenage daughter, together with her friend, unlike my generation, does not listen to Western music, but only Chinese and Korean music and sometimes Japanese music. Except Harry Potter, she does not watch Western movies, but Korean movies, time and time again. (And even Western young generation seems to prefer Korean music to American music now, in 21st century).

I cannot blame her. Of course when you see everyday on TV about the US: chaotic, barbaric, anti-vaxxers, huge COVID deaths number, filthiness, slums, protesting, looting and murdering and meanwhile you see a modern China with high speed trains, orderly and well-clothed mass, modern cities etc. which one do you incline to love. The young people does not care about Western propaganda about press freedom or religious freedom, they see a modern China and a backward West, that's enough.

A great asset for Chins in future to make Britain a permanent neo-colony, or a China's oversea province.

You should not tell this in public. This sentiment and point of view of yours is widely known within the east asian community. Non-east asian nation like the UK in this article, doesnt realise the trojan horse they are bringing in. The first generation might think UK is the walhalla, but their descendants will experience racism, xenophobic when UK become less and less prosperous. After all the real authentic english men and women are white.
Lastly: Acting smart does not make one smart. This whole pissing off China act of UK will have a boomerang effect in the future.

They're getting bonafide conservative voters that's why - immigrants from Hong Kong are middle class and above
You are wrong. The main force of Hong Kong thugs is not the middle class. Their main force is students and unemployed young people.
This is a win-win method. Britain gets loyal servants and money. We get a city with fewer cockroaches. We Chinese will completely turn this city into our own land.
I think so too.
Moreover, the descendants of these Hong Kong people may not support Britain.

yellow fever, whites can degrade them and say oh we ruled over you and the hong konger chinese be like oh yh you did you are our rulers we love white skin we will obey. So when brit commands hate and bark at china, the hong konger chinese will start barking.

Despite the lunacy of the Hongkong rioters,the hk people has inherently higher iq than the British themselves, the British don't mind importing them unlike people from africa,or south asia,since they believe the hk people or their offspring would only be used to support the cause of British imperialism. They plan to compete with China using Chinese. Such a bunch of total losers holding on dreams of 18th century imperialism.

And the children of these Hong Kongers will turn pro China, just like the children of yellow flaggers, i.e. the South Vietnamese who fled after 1975 and now living in California, once they live long enough in the UK to feel that their Chinese blood and culture are superior than that of the natives.

My teenage daughter, together with her friend, unlike my generation, does not listen to Western music, but only Chinese and Korean music and sometimes Japanese music. Except Harry Potter, she does not watch Western movies, but Korean movies, time and time again. (And even Western young generation seems to prefer Korean music to American music now, in 21st century).

I cannot blame her. Of course when you see everyday on TV about the US: chaotic, barbaric, anti-vaxxers, huge COVID deaths number, filthiness, slums, protesting, looting and murdering and meanwhile you see a modern China with high speed trains, orderly and well-clothed mass, modern cities etc. which one do you incline to love. The young people does not care about Western propaganda about press freedom or religious freedom, they see a modern China and a backward West, that's enough.

A great asset for Chins in future to make Britain a permanent neo-colony, or a China's oversea province.
Lol Good for you if you really believe what you wrote

I am absolutely astonished that the Conservative party, the home of hatred for foreigners and coloured people generally, are banging the drum for letting in Hong Kong immigrants. Can someone explain this?
There are very few Chinese in UK, at least relatively to other minorities.

You are wrong. The main force of Hong Kong thugs is not the middle class. Their main force is students and unemployed young people.
True, the first kind of people who ran away to UK were the one who actually participated in riot and they are not wealthy at all, where many of them just asked their parents to sell their house and took the money while leaving their parents in HK. I don't think that kind of people are what the UK want and they are more likely to came back after all their money are spent.

Look at the overseas Chinese in PDF. Do they support USA or China?

The funny thing is that you still refuse to accept the reality.

The western people manages to successfully convert minorities from China that arrived in good faith into haters, by purely antagonizing them.The people from china should stop the facade of " xxx people are good ,their gov isn't " . Nomatter what propaganda the mainstream media preaches,people should know how to think reasonably,have basic humanity .But they are inherently horrible people;ignorant,violent,aggressive,with very bad concept of rectitude,they use the state's anti chinese propaganda as excuse for their actions . Throughout history they have democratically chosen to colonize, loot ,genocide and caused great tragedy to other nations. It's high time to accurately identify their true nature to prevent tragedies.

Those who disparages foreign people and their culture without trying to understand them,are nothing but barbarians.Nothing changed since 18th century in that regard.

Last edited:
The western people manages to successfully convert minorities from China that arrived in good faith into haters by purely antagonizing them.The people from china should stop the facade of " xxx people are good ,their gov isn't " . Nomatter what propaganda the state preaches,people should know how to think reasonable,have basic humanity .
But they are inherently horrible people;ignorant,violent,aggressive,with very bad concept of rectitude,they use the state propaganda as excuse for their actions. Throughout history they have democratically chosen to colonize and loot ,genocide and cause great tragedy to other nations . It's high time to accurately identify the true nature to prevent tragedies.

Those who disparages foreign people and their culture without trying to understand them are nothing but barbarians.Nothing changed since 18th century in that regard.

There is a Chinese proverb: Let it higher up, it will greater the fall.

According to his logic, Singapore is a colony of China because we are 75% ethnic Chinese lmao.

I guess all of South America is a colony of Spain/Portugal too. Hmm why even stop there...everything South of the US is.

I guess they are hidden superpowers...right under our noses. Those sly Europeans and their tricks.

A year ago, the British media said that 1 million Hong Kong people would immigrate to the UK. I wish it was true.
However, there were only 90k people, which was far below their expectations. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Their kids will be spitting in their faces for 1 of 3 reasons:

1. The self hating right wingers will spit in their face because they hate their parents for being shameful fobs that speak with heavy stereotypical Cantonese accents, being stereotypical doormats and making them look bad in public.

2. The bobas will spit in their face for being privileged racists who aren't doing enough to acknowledge their anti-blackness and learn critical race theory.

3. The reformed nationalists and leftists will spit in their face for being complicit cowards that ran away from a bright future and brought them to a shithole.

They have a great future to look forward to, where their own children treat them with mild disdain at best and absolute revulsion at worst. Every one of their worst nightmares is going to come true, they will never get to go back, the door is forever barred to them.
Here is the reality these delusional uncle toms are facing.

The situation is a plus for Hong Kong though. Troublemakers are leaving, the city is stable again and can focus on progress and development.

I think so too.
Moreover, the descendants of these Hong Kong people may not support Britain.
Exactly. The kids of these delusional stupid people will end up hating them because they will be growing up in a racist, hostile and failing society and will realize how out of touch with reality their parents were. Even good and well meaning parents raise resentful teens, imagine if you grew up in a terrible place where you are excluded or harassed everyday and you know it’s because of your parents utter retardation. These kids will end up hating their parents.

No. To the right wing of this country, there are only bad foreigners. What is happening is so out of the ordinary for British politics that I am really confused.

All foreigners are bad except for Hong Kong Chinese? Really?

These Hong kongers are multi millionaires, well for the most. Brit gov loves it when non-white foreigners settle in the UK with their money coming in to UK circulation.

British people hate it if your poor non-white foreigner that's hard working, stealing Jobs from the yt.

British people love you though if you have millions. Anything other than that is a struggle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom