What's new

The war on Iran begins…in Syria

Should Iran 'eliminate Israel from the Earth'?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
At least Hezbullah is taking on Israel not like hypocrite rich Arab countries of the Middle East.

IF Hezbullah or Iran has no role in Golan Heights, then please request Saudi Arabia to bomb Israeli positions on the Heights to vacate it from occupation. But no Saudis can only bomb a hapless poor country like Yemen.

Its interesting how Saudi and Israeli security interests are converging in the Middle East but Saudis dont realize this they will be the ultimate losers here.

why israel warn to iran because of iranian presence in Golan Heights
Ah... Well, we got used to that Hezbullah is making trouble over the Lebanese border. Allowing Iranian presence (i.e. Hezbullah) on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights would leave us with twice longer border for Hezbullah to make trouble on.

Ah... Well, we got used to that Hezbullah is making trouble over the Lebanese border. Allowing Iranian presence (i.e. Hezbullah) on the Syrian side of the Golan Heights would leave us with twice longer border for Hezbullah to make trouble on.
but Golan Heights belong to Syria. It is Syria's right to take them back. Syria is fighting many wars and these wars have been imposed on Syria

but Golan Heights belong to Syria. It is Syria's right to take them back. Syria is fighting many wars and these wars have been imposed on Syria
Golan Heights belong to Israel. It is a matter of might not a matter of right.
And Syria will be gone in a few years, so does Iraq.

Ooh i see this fight for territory.. but israel has already a land to live peacefully.. then why more land?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golan_Heights
We don't need more land, we here happy with these:
Israel.png

Well Israeli and Saudi defense ministers working together. lol Muslima Ummah

during the iran Iraq war Israel supplied iran with spare parts for aircraft and more.
they are all friends. only the Palestinian people suffer

during the iran Iraq war Israel supplied iran with spare parts for aircraft and more.

& Palestinians fired dildos to Israel !? We are under sanctions because of Palestinians... Not nukes ! Palestinians are the most ungrateful people on earth ...

I don't care anymore ...

& Palestinians fired dildos to Israel !? We are under sanctions because of Palestinians... Not nukes ! Palestinians are the most ungrateful people on earth ...

I don't care anymore ...
you never did....all a game of politics where the innocent suffer for the gratification of those in power. you seriously think the leaders of iran or Palestine or even Israel give a damn if a few thousand are killed so long as they stay in power......NOOO. no one cares. its only the sheep that follow these people and shout slogans of gratification.

You might want to mention that at that time Iran had just been Invaded by Iraq and we Iranians had no other place to turn (with the exception of Vietnam) to procure spare parts for our U.S made military hardware. With our backs to the wall against Saddam's army we would have turned to the Devil himself if it meant survival.You might also want to mention that all of the spares we purchased from Israel only amounted to no more than $100 million, Peanuts compared to the $80 billion that the Kuwaitis and Saudis gave Iraq to wage the war with! You might also want to mention that Israel did not supply Iran out of love for the "Persians" but because they considered Iraq as a direct enemy that they had actually fought wars against and did not want Iraq becoming even more powerful by conquering Iran!

Last edited:
You might want to mention that at that time Iran had just been Invaded by Iraq and we Iranians had no other place to turn (with the exception of Vietnam) to procure spare parts for our U.S made military hardware. With our backs to the wall against Saddam's army we would have turned to the Devil himself if it meant survival.You might also want to mention that all of the spares we purchased from Israel only amounted to no more than $100 million, Peanuts compared to the $80 billion that the Kuwaitis and Saudis gave Iraq to wage the war with! You might also want to mention that Israel did not supply Iran out of love for the "Persians" but because they considered Iraq as a direct enemy that they had actually fought wars against and did not want Iraq becoming even more powerful by conquering Iran!

I don't agree with Iraq invading iran. it was plain wrong. what you misunderstood is

POLITICAINS DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. THATS WHAT THE CRUX OF MY POINT

Back
Top Bottom