What's new

The war on Iran begins…in Syria

Should Iran 'eliminate Israel from the Earth'?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL, no I'm not 30,WTF. Im young!

No I ride my bike.

Don't you live in CA, that is like Persian HQ. :P Obviously they would be opposed, I live in NYC most people here are opposed as well and this is the most diverse place. :D Especially in my college no one wants a war at all although like I said some would be indifferent to aerial bombardment. If you go south though you will see many Zionist supporters.

Nah keep voting democrat the future is good, public opinion is shifting don't give up independent is as good as giving up on the system. Or just wait for me to become President. :smokin:

Bike :woot: my bad. :whistle:

Don't you live in CA, that is like Persian HQ. :P Obviously they would be opposed, I live in NYC most people here are opposed as well and this is the most diverse place. :D Especially in my college no one wants a war at all although like I said some would be indifferent to aerial bombardment. If you go south though you will see many Zionist supporters.

Nah keep voting democrat the future is good, public opinion is shifting don't give up independent is as good as giving up on the system. Or just wait for me to become President. :smokin:

Bike :woot: my bad. :whistle:

no I live far away from my Persian friends. Most Persians live in Southern California.

Next election I won't vote for democract, at all. Theya re much worse then Necons. Obama has caused more tension in the Middle east than any other president , even worse than stupid carter.

I know most People regard Nixon as a crook, but Iranians just adore him. By today's standards he was an honest man.

Nixon was great.

no I live far away from my Persian friends. Most Persians live in Southern California.

Next election I won't vote for democract, at all. Theya re much worse then Necons. Obama has caused more tension in the Middle east than any other president , even worse than stupid carter.

I know most People regard Nixon as a crook, but Iranians just adore him. By today's standards he was an honest man.

:lol: Yeah Obama is useless but I voted for him anyway because Romney was a turd.

If Romney had won though forget Syria, Iran would have been invaded. :pop: He was a number one suck up at least Obama has shown restraint even if it is mostly due to incompetence.

Nixon was alright besides domestic screw up he was good.

Good job 'helping' Syria btw, half the country lies in ruins. atleast we are straight about why we support the opposition. Dont worry, his end will come soon enough, because we want it.

:lol: "we want it"? How are you, Turk? You're a nobody here. Even US can't do anything. What they have decided to do is just a minor attack, because Obaboon said chemical attack is the red line so they have to do "something" for the sake of their pride (but they can't turn Syria into another Lybia, because we simply don't let that happen).

:lol: "we want it"? How are you, Turk? You're a nobody here. Even US can't do anything. What they have decided to do is just a minor attack, because Obaboon said chemical attack is the red line so they have to do "something" for the sake of their pride (but they can't turn Syria into another Lybia, because we simply don't let that happen).

I thought alcohol was banned in Iran... How did you became drunk ?

We will see the value of Iranians words in the upcoming days. Just stay stay behind the defence pact you signed with Syria, and do some retaliation.

I thought alcohol was banned in Iran... How did you became drunk ?

We will see the value of Iranians words in the upcoming days. Just stay stay behind the defence pact you signed with Syria, and do some retaliation.

I repeat: the West (and their Wahhabi and Turk lapdogs) are NOT going to start a total war in Syria, as US has already said the regime change option is ruled out, and the supposed uncoming attack will be a minor operation that would change NOTHING, according to the rebels and thugs themselves. which means Iranian military intervention in this particular case will only makes everything WORSE and turns this minor conflict to a total war. IF they start such war (for regime change), Iran and Hezbollah will fight alongside Syria till death, burning Israel and whoever that supports terrorists.
What a bunch of hypocritical people you are. When terrorists and al-Qaeda thugs started to desablize the country, Iran and Hezbollah helped Syria and you barked them because of that, and now you want to bark them if they don't do that. Pfew.

I repeat: the West (and their Wahhabi and Turk lapdogs) are NOT going to start a total war in Syria, as US has already said the regime change option is ruled out, and the supposed uncoming attack will be a minor operation that would change NOTHING, according to the rebels and thugs themselves. which means Iranian military intervention in this particular case will only makes everything WORSE and turns this minor conflict to a total war. IF they start such war (for regime change), Iran and Hezbollah will fight alongside Syria till death, burning Israel and whoever that supports terrorists.
What a bunch of hypocritical people you are. When terrorists and al-Qaeda thugs started to desablize the country, Iran and Hezbollah helped Syria and you barked them because of that, and now you want to bark them if they don't do that. Pfew.

Empty threats as always. Are you a commander of Iranian Revolutioniary Forces ? Seems like today one of your bearded guys made a non-sense speech again.

Evidence my ****, yours just another nutcase zealots trying to justify everything by blaming the west. You are a phucking joke and you dont even realize it. You cant admit defeat, because your goverment wont. Your just a dog on a lease, so i dont blame you for barking.

Good job 'helping' Syria btw, half the country lies in ruins. atleast we are straight about why we support the opposition. Dont worry, his end will come soon enough, because we want it.

First of all, mind your language and learn to behave when you are trying to reply. secondly, your policies in Syria have all failed and thanks to Neo-Ottoman policies of Erdogan, you have just created an Al-Qaeda terrorist hub on your southern border adding to already existing problems with Kurds. You just made Syrian Kurds much more powerful. Zero problem policy turned into zero friend policy and we are not surprised seeing Erdogan crying on live broadcast for his former imcompetent MB ally, Morsi.
'Opposition support in Syria' turned in to an Al-Qaeda zealots exporting plan from your country and bending on Arab monarchies intersts in region.

First of all, mind your language and learn to behave when you are trying to reply. secondly, your policies in Syria have all failed and thanks to Neo-Ottoman policies of Erdogan, you have just created an Al-Qaeda terrorist hub on your southern border adding to already existing problems with Kurds. You just made Syrian Kurds much more powerful. Zero problem policy turned into zero friend policy and we are not surprised seeing Erdogan crying on live broadcast for his former imcompetent MB ally, Morsi.
'Opposition support in Syria' turned in to an Al-Qaeda zealots exporting plan from your country and bending on Arab monarchies intersts in region.

Mate, excuse me but i have heard this " Neo-Ottoman policies of Erdogan failed ". Now don't get me wrong i'm not a supporter of Erdogan. I would have wanted him to be gone but he's the best we got.

Health sector is in a very good shape. Infrastructure is good and keeps getting better in an exponential rate. In Ankara numerous sky-scrappers being built. Mega-projects of Turkey exceeds $130 Billion. Defence industry sky-rocketed. Economy boomed, GDP/capita keeps rising in a good pace. Economy rate of Turkey increased. Luxury cars roams the streets. We are still a member of NATO.

Turkey has not affected by Erdogan's policies. I don't think our quality of life is going to decline any time soon.

Mate, excuse me but i have heard this " Neo-Ottoman policies of Erdogan failed ". Now don't get me wrong i'm not a supporter of Erdogan. I would have wanted him to be gone but he's the best we got.

Health sector is in a very good shape. Infrastructure is good and keeps getting better in an exponential rate. In Ankara numerous sky-scrappers being built. Mega-projects of Turkey exceeds $130 Billion. Defence industry sky-rocketed. Economy boomed, GDP/capita keeps rising in a good pace. Economy rate of Turkey increased. Luxury cars roams the streets. We are still a member of NATO.

Turkey has not affected by Erdogan's policies. I don't think our quality of life is going to decline any time soon.

I wasn't referring to domestic policies or economy. I agree with you that regarding economy, Erdogan was the best thing that could happen in Turkey. He is doing great in improving Turkey's economy. I was talking about his regional and foreign policies and you should accept in many cases, it's not working. Syrian case is the worst one among them.

Oh, you finally noticed!

Out of the mouth of babes.

Have you noticed something else? If you get your news from papers and TV, then the homeless and hungry only exist when a Republican is president!

Bush #1, Clinton, and likely Bush #2 would have handled this crisis differently. No talk of ultimately useless "punishment": if not regime change, they would undertake U.N.-supported armed intervention to remove WMDs from Syria. Maybe even arrest the commanders who ordered attacks on civilians.

Back
Top Bottom